Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-08-03 07:09:35

Name: Nina

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Nina's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I visited the lady in her cape town air bnb. She has great telephone manners and really puts you at ease she is also concise with directions etc…

From her pictures i expected a really sexy, premium type of experience as i dont skim on rates and ensure we both get the most out of the session,i dont mind spending money and judging from the lingerie and the reviews i figured this was right up my alley..

i was some what disappointed to be honest, she was unkept and tardy to some degree almost too girl next door so in other words minimal effort in terms of dress and preparing for a client more especially if this is the first encounter, she is relatively green and quite young so i kinda had that in the back of my mind but when you talk a big game back it up, i have been punting for over 15 years so i have come across young girls who hit it out the Park! i.e Raven/Cindy when she entered the game, Pinky xxx in rivonia, Tokyo etc….

Without being long winded…. When it came to the deed… well im a visual person and the cream lingerie set was not really clean almost brown not because it was stained but more so because the item(s) had been repeatedly worn without a wash( in my native language we would say lidlapa), so that kinda put me off to a degree but we keep it moving…

Her face is normal/average but her body is AMAZING gentlemen and her clit is divine to witness… she listens well and takes it all, her BJ’s are amazing and that Doggy makes for a wonderful view…

Would i return, No, i think if i had seen her full body plus face i probably wouldn’t have chosen her (although we cant blame that on her, but I'm talking about my preference in woman), If she had maybe paid closer attention to detail when it come to offering a premium service and not solely rely on her youthfulness maybe things would be better..

If your looking for youthfulness she’s your girl, if you want a premium girlfriend experience she might not be the right one, its a pity for such a beautiful body and lingerie choice.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Cuntacuntaz built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Nina
Nina - Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia Johann
Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia Johann
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 45
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-03 07:38:34
Edited: 2022-08-03 08:08:52

I was in greenpoint almost 2 months ago if you're referring to that airbnb....why rate me today? how will I even try to unpack the booking if I have no idea who this is?

every single one of my reviews is 5/5 for personal cleanliness, and nothing less than 4/5 for face.

I know a have a lot of learning to do, since I am a newbie.

The only common thing now you and another user have mentioned is me being "green" and too playful/youthful sometimes, and I maybe I'm not your cup of tea but I'll work on it.

I'll take my L. My apologies, and if you'd like a refund, please inbox me.
Nina
Nina - Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia
Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 46
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-03 07:48:30
Edited: 2022-08-03 07:49:59

Gonna miss ya Chax13 x
Phila26
Phila26 - Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-03 16:14:26

Very nice girl. Beautiful, with melanin skin with a very nice body (packing at the back per the pics). Good personality and is easy to converse with.

Catch her before she hits CPT.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Nina
Nina - Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 47
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-03 16:53:53

Thank you Dzaddy.
nkgonoma
nkgonoma - Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-05 09:48:14

Beautiful flowless melanin skin.
Ass for days.
Out of this world blowjob.

She gives you all the attention and aims to please you.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Pomi
Pomi - Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-06 14:59:01

FINALLY!
So on the call, very well mannered and pleasant to speak to, 10/10 for communication skills.

I get to the venue and finally see her. I'll admit it she is really beautiful and quite reserved at first, she feeds of the energy you exude.

The moment i got comfortable, she became a lot comfortable and was very extroverted, talked about this and that, i really enjoyed that (even though i was distracted by her lips the entire conversation)

We finally begin and she isn't shy but not a leader as well. So if you are a shy gent you better speak up because she can't read your mind. I had no problem leading of course and she is just unimaginably the best at reciprocating, she knows when to receive and relax and when to give as well.

The dangerous part about her is that it would be so easy to fall in love with her or be addicted, she ticks all the boxes on everything

Her body is just like appreciating art. every curve so well shaped and just the prettiest punani to top it of. She is also very smart as well from the content of our conversation

Honestly, i hope she leaves for Cape Town soon because she is too much for me and i don't have the discipline to not get addicted LOL

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Nina
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 52
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-06 15:08:53

You just put a smile on my face, thank you babe.
Orgasmo
Orgasmo - Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-08 19:14:12

Nina was such a fantastic experience to behold. Asked her to doll up and she obliged looking like she just stepped out of a magazine. Just how I love them.

Before I knew it she was on her knees giving me a spectacular submissive owo, she is so sexy when she gasps for air 😋. We had an amazing 90min session and boy can she ride one to complete bliss…She knows how to please and is a joy to talk to.

Venue is an upmarket apartment and I loved it. Security does however ask where you going and demands to speak to the host. Not too much of an issue because Nina moves around and she knows how to pick the venues👌🏾.Not to mention that she also serves drinks, what else can a man ask for.

Definitely seeing her again when she returns.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Nina
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 53
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-08 19:45:41

They don't call you Orgasmo for nothing hey? LOL was a pleasure meeting again. Security issue is sorted, sorry about that, see you soon. x

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.