Re: Review - Nina - Gardens Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-07-12 08:20:54

Name: Nina

City: Cape Town

Area: Gardens

Full Profile: [View Nina's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Nina was absolutely accommodating, from the moment i walked in she was very friendly and had a beautiful smile, she is absolutely gorgeous, her BJ skills are out of this world, i was a bit pressed for time and would of loved to stay longer, but ill definitely return to finish what I started

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Micheal101 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Nina
Nina - Re: Review - Nina - Gardens Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 39
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-14 01:36:30

hey love, happy you're satisfied x
lesego legodu
lesego legodu - Re: Review - Nina - Gardens Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-18 16:40:14

City: Cape Town

Area: Gardens

Talk about an experience that exceeded expectation. From the time I made the appointment, she was so sweet, polite and she gave me such good energy which is important for me. We clicked on the phone. I asked her to dress us for me according to my fetish and she said yes with no hesitation.

Finding the upmarket apartment was really easy and the directions were clear. I was greeted at the door with a tight hug as I admired her red, sexy and body hugging dress that turned me on just by looking at her, and I showed her that I was hard and she felt me. She tried to ignore my hard D in such a sexy way :-)

She made me feel so comfortable, we sat on the couch, we chatted, while she was so affectionate towards my hard D. It was not long, we started kissing, wow I felt like I'm kissing a friend of mine who just happens to be this sexy and attractive woman that is kind enough to give herself to me.

We made out way to the en-suite bedroom, and her sexy music playing in the background. Her body, her looks her, vibe and personality really made it all worth the experience. I will not divulge what happened in the bedroom , all I can say it that she climaxed twice during our first round, her punani is amazing, her OWO is amazing, her massage is amazing, the second round was amazing, she loved my massage too.

I can only say is thank you classy. gorgeous, smart and intelligent woman that gives 5 star service. Gentlemen this fantasy is one of the best ever, experience this treasure for yourself.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: Review - Nina - Gardens Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-27 19:58:57

Good to see that Roshta is still keeping with the theme of being first. I'm surprised that SS isn't lurking around here. Let's see if I can make magic happen.
Ndlela
Ndlela - Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-30 08:31:51
Edited: 2022-07-30 08:31:50

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This lady is so beautiful. Brown skin is my favourite. Big lips. Big ass. Beautiful tits. Large areolae. Her teeth! They a snow White and straight with that gap in between the front teeth. Aowa banna wamuhle umuntu.

Just wish we clicked a bit better. Friendly enough. She is willing to please. A little subdued and wasn't too keen on the kisses. Might have been some Monday blues. Support gents she is special.

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Ndlela built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-01 20:37:12

I was excited to visit Nina after I saw the reviews and jumped at the opportunity once I saw that she was in Rivonia.

Communication regarding services provided could do with some improvement.

She has a nice body and the bj was quite enjoyable. She's a bit of a talker and that cut into my time a bit. I suspect that the talking comes with age. I'm not sure how long she's been in the game but things didn't really flow when it came to the deed. Maybe it takes her a few bookings to into the swing of things.

The venue itself seems to be those office blocks that were converted into residential apartments so you are bound to bump into some people by what looks like used to be the reception area.

I'd be willing to return if there's improvement in certain areas, but judging from what she said, it sounds like she has her eyes set on Cape Town because she makes more that side. Only time will tell.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Nina
Nina - Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia
Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 42
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-02 00:52:02
Edited: 2022-08-02 01:23:13

Hi, sorry you were disappointed with the service you received, I take my business and reputation very seriously and value constructive criticism.

Honestly - you're so petty, some of the stuff you've mentioned are so unnecessary and untruthful.

Nina
Nina - Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia
Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 43
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-02 10:27:33

Omg Ndlela, I am keen on kissing lol, you didn't even try so I can't assume that you like kissing. Look, now I know.
chapri
chapri - Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-02 16:56:05

I was with this beautiful princess this morning.

I don't know if the previous reviewer is referring to the same girl I saw this morning.

She is my regular now.Her service is a top notch and authentic. I always feel like I am with my true long-time gf,actually she calls me her bf. Everything about her is exceptional. You get true gf services.

Love, I am missing your kisses and that sexy ass already. We connect on every single way

She looks so natural and sexy too.Pics don't do justice on that sexy body. Everything is firm and juicy too

I am coming back very soon

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Chax13
Chax13 - Re: Review - Nina - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-03 05:04:48

I was with her earlier around Midnight and all I can say is shes the perfect maiden,she's a queen,everything between me and her was so sensual i wouldn't ask for any better... she moved my soul i felt special i dont regret fokol i like her personality, humility and goofy side as well shes a keeperthis one...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.