Navigation
Anna
Anna - Re: Review - Anna - Groenkloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Anna - Groenkloof Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-02 09:48:57

@Lekkerkom hehe indeed what a date! And wow but did you spoil me !!! Thank you for the lovely review and the amazing time spent together. You treated me so well and I'm glad to know you felt I did the same xxx until next, all the best xxx
Anna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-02 09:51:00

@goofy123 thank you precious xxx you are super special to me and I love our fantastic and adventurous times together hehe xxx I hope there are many many more to come xxx until next, all the best :)
Jdelray2
Jdelray2 - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 385
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-07 19:16:52

Name: Anna

City: Cape Town

Area: Sea Point

Full Profile: [View Anna's Full Profile]

There was a thread earlier this week about which lady is your Achilles heal.
I think this fiery vixen is mine.

I enjoy absolutely every minute with her and the only fault I have is that I have to leave at some point.

Phenomenal!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Anna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-08 17:25:48

@Jdelray2 thank you darling xxx we had a super intense time x you are right ...phenomenal! Yes ...but I know you will back soon x worth the wait hehehe xxx until next, all the best
kinkelbos23
kinkelbos23 - Re: Review - Anna - Groenkloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-10 10:23:11

On 2022-12-02 09:47:18 Anna said:
@kinkelbos23 thank you for leaving me a cute review xxx I'm glad you enjoyed your time with me as I did with you darling. I look forward to our next time together. Until then all the best xxx

I hope you enjoyed the wine
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-15 17:56:57

I had been watching Anna's reviews from punters I respect for some time . Thanks to people like @Goofy123 and others for recommending Anna, I met her today.

Communications were excellent and responsive. She was also willing to discuss my likes beforehand which I find really manages expectations for both of us . She also was willing to start a bit late without impacting the time I had with her due to an issue beyond my control. Her incall is spotless.

Now to Anna. The first two things you see are her incredible welcoming smile and her amazing flowing red hair. That smile, her interaction and her genuine demeanor are the things that made me feel immediately comfortable rather than nervous .

She was also happy to initially take the lead and focus on what I like, as well as give me feedback , something I really appreciate .

I have to call out the kissing - from the time I entered to the mutual shower (which I really enjoyed) to the rest of our time together. In addition, DATY (my favorite activity) was sublime.

I wont go into further details, but this had to be one of my best experiences ever and also shows why she is so popular with regular clients.

I will absolutely see her again (and for a longer time as our hour together flew by so quickly)

Anna is so easy to get along with and I highly recommend seeing her . When you do, be respectful to ensure you get the best experience . Thank you Anna

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Anna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 29
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-16 11:36:24

@lovetotravel6303 thank you for this lovely and well thought out review xxx it is such a pleasure to of met you and got to enjoy your wonderful company, great time spent together! You are wonderful and a true gentleman. Until next, all the best xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Anna - Groenkloof Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-12-18 09:33:42

I'd really like to meet her... Too bad our booking fell through.
Dan95
Dan95 - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-19 08:16:36

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
The good
I love gingers more than anything else really so I am very biased. Anna has incredible long red hair, beautiful pale skin and an adorable smile. She is a good kisser, very sensual. She gave me a short but decent massage then turned me over and gave me a very slow and expert owo. I just laid back and watched her head bob up and down for 5 minutes. I returned the favour until she came. She tasted really good and moaned a lot.
Then I laid back and she started riding me slowly in cowgirl for awhile while we made out.
We switched to missionary were I pounded her for abit while she moaned into my shoulder until she came(she gets very wet). I didn’t last much longer and ended up finishing on her stomach and chest.

The so so
On street parking.

The bad
Nothing

The closest thing to an actual GFE you’ll ever find.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

* Until Dan95 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2912
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-08 12:47:25

First visit of 2023 with Anna and it was fantastic! Anna is gorgeous, ultra sexy and a wonderful human.
Arrangements, venue etc all great and easily handled. I arrived at the appointed to be met by Anna and we had a great catch up, an awesome shower and a ton of fun!

Massage, sensual, playing, deed, chatting etc were all brilliant and after another shower I was on my way, already making plans to see Anna again.

Gents go and see Anna she is awesome! Thanks Anna, I will be back.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.