MtTee - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-15 20:16:39

On 2022-11-15 18:49:45 Anna said:
@MtTee @MickyMatt @putinZA
I would like to apologise that you felt I was rude and did not treat you with the respect you deserve.

Sometimes my hair gets the better of me and the sass just comes naturally. Kidding xxx

I'm only human...I'm sorry that you may have caught me on an off day.

So there is only one way to sort this out...bring your belt, I like it in threes hehe *wink.

Side note ... ofcourse I sometimes ask for reviews...this is my job/ my business and I take it seriously. It's not to boost my ego but to let other potential clients know that I offer a safe, clean and comfortable environment, that when they are with me I will take perfect care of them and leave them happy and satisfied therefore it doesn't matter if the review is from a gold member or non gold member.

Review or not...I'm grateful to be able to work and the lovely gentleman that come to see me.

I don't have someone to help me with my phone and often times calls and messages go unanswered during busy days. I don't feel it's appropriate and respectful to answer hours later when someone else that's not supposed to, may see the message. Or that maybe you've declogged the pipes already haha.

I hope you accept my apology and that I have cleared some things up xxx all the best.

I'm definitely patient. I also don't expect a full on end to end conversation and instant replies, but you were very short and got very rude when I asked you about specific services.

I ask you so I know the boundaries beforehand. I've never tried a number of things and who knows, maybe on that particular day I may feel like trying it, but knowing the yay or nay from the WG is very important.

Perhaps, if you're busy, have an automated message stating you will answer asap and when you do answer, don't just be like... "what? What do you want?"

I'll try again... Maybe.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-11-16 14:10:07

Hi Anna apology accept. We are all human and make mistakes but unfortunately i would not book with you. Im no simp and no dog to jump into any unwelcoming and rude SPs such as yourself. As your rude attitude has spread across more than to just myself. I've been a kind gentlemen to you but you were extremely abrupt with an aggressive tone. Im a gentleman and would prefer to book a lady with class and gentleness. You are one of many ladies that has given Cape Town a bad name - the result of which punters are complaining about cape town lately. Wish you well and learn from your mistakes.

All the best,Take care.
Anna
Anna - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-16 16:33:25

@Harry_B you cutie xxx such a wonderful and well thought out review. You've made me and my efforts feel so appreciated. Thank you. Thank you so much xxx you were so shy to touch me and I'm glad I eventually got you to warm up and made you feel welcome. You have a wonderful personality...goodness the laughter we had, amongst other things *wink xxx hope to see you soon, until next xxx all the best
MtTee
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-16 19:22:15

On 2022-11-16 14:10:07 putinZA said:
Hi Anna apology accept. We are all human and make mistakes but unfortunately i would not book with you. Im no simp and no dog to jump into any unwelcoming and rude SPs such as yourself. As your rude attitude has spread across more than to just myself. I've been a kind gentlemen to you but you were extremely abrupt with an aggressive tone. Im a gentleman and would prefer to book a lady with class and gentleness. You are one of many ladies that has given Cape Town a bad name - the result of which punters are complaining about cape town lately. Wish you well and learn from your mistakes.

All the best,Take care.

Hit the nail on the head.

Rudeness just isn't tolerated.
Starrocky
Starrocky - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-21 07:23:36

Good Day I had the pleasure of meeting Anna today. We have speaking for a while on WhatsApp and she was friendly .She is very friendly and sexy. When I arrived there was a lady at the gate asking me lots of questions and told I am coming to see a friend, as she was nosy and want to know where I am going.
Back to Anna , she kissed and hugged me, and then we took a shower .We then had a slow dance and then we went to the bed room where the fun started.
She is sexy and super seductive and an amazing kisser. She is there to entertain and looked after my needs. She petite and is very beautiful. She has a n amazing ass that fits into the palm of my hands.
She is my go to girl from no onwards
Anna
Anna - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 22
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-21 10:30:08

@Starrocky thank you for leaving me this lovely review xxx terribly sorry you met my nosy neighbour xxx regardless we had a wonderful time together and so thank you for it xxx until next, all the best xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2022-11-21 10:39:04

I smell a rat...it says SELFIE REVIEW. Just dont do it man----
MtTee
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-21 12:30:44

On 2022-11-21 10:39:04 putinZA said:
I smell a rat...it says SELFIE REVIEW. Just dont do it man----

Agreed.
Katya
Katya - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 124
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-22 04:38:14

I know Anna personally.
Shes an amazingly kind and loving girl.
She goes the extra mile to make her client feel special without a doubt , especially if he treats her respectfully too.

sometimes we all have bad days and perhaps dont come across as overtly friendly on whatsapp but what punters dont realise is that often we have been dealing with rude messages and advances all day and we are only human.
Lets say 10 guys have contacted the lady in the morning and of the 10 not 1 was respectful and so by the time number 11 comes along we are just exhausted. Its hard to know who the good guys are just from a text that often doesnt even have a profile picture.

Anna is a truly lovely girl.
This thread putting her in a bad light is unnecessary and downright mean.

Also,I speak quite confidently when I say that she would never submit a fake review.

Thanks for understanding lovely gents. Xxx Katya
Elewis
Elewis - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-22 11:03:24

I've been with Anna on numerous occasions.
Never had any issues. In fact I'm not always in the best of moods when I get to see her, but I'm always a new man when I leave. I suppose that's one of the many reasons I see her, which isn't always fair to her.
Anna is a kind gentle soul which is rare in today's world let alone this industry.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.