Navigation
Anna
Anna - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-14 10:32:16

@goofy123 thank you for the lovely review my darling xxx you are always such a pleasure to be in the company of. You treat me with such respect and appreciation I can't help but smile and get excited whenever you message xxx thank you for being so wonderful to me xxx until next, all the best xxx
Anna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-14 10:35:23

@rebelmc thank you for leaving me such a cute review haha xxx I really enjoyed our time spent together and thank you for understanding and making the best of my request to keep our voices down xxx I'm glad you had a great time and I hope our paths will align again soon xxx until next, all the best xxx
Anna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 19
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-14 10:38:57

@joka62 wow I am so grateful for this lovely and thoughtful review xxx thank you so much...but also for always making me feel comfortable and special xxx I am thrilled to know that you enjoy your time with me...that you feel special and wanted, because you are xxx until next, all the best xxx
MtTee
MtTee - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-14 14:10:46

On 2022-11-13 12:15:57 joka62 said:
Name: Anna

City: Cape Town

Area: Sea Point

Full Profile: [View Anna's Full Profile]

Where does the GFE start?

With me from the profile ...

there are 3 types of profiles ..

1. The shy one
2. The discreet alluring one
3. The Raunchy one

Anna falls in the second category .. wonderful set of pictures that are very alluring, yet discreet. The second set for the gold members is outstanding.

Have followed the profile for a while. But due to area, firstly Pretoria and then Cape Town was not able to visit until recently.

Second form of the GFE is the communication. This was via whattapp, which I enjoy as I have then an opportunity of getting to know someone through the written word and voice notes. WOW ... I was so wanting to meet Anna through this process ... excellent!

The other reviewers are accurate in their description of "arrival through to leaving".

However, they omitted the part of how special Anna makes one feel. I could have remained for hours!

thank you Anna ... you made me feel special and wonderful again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

I didn't get that vibe. She was very I'll mannered to me over whatsapp.

In fact, I made a post about the smet behavior of Cape Town WGs inspired by her..
MickyMatt
MickyMatt - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-14 14:46:20

At least you got a reply lol. I thought I sent quite a nice message asking for her rates and got ignored.
Harry_B
Harry_B - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-14 14:55:59

Name: Anna

City: Cape Town

Area: Sea Point

Full Profile: [View Anna's Full Profile]

Anna came highly recommended by a fellow punter and after checking out her profile, I didn’t need too much convincing to get in touch with her.

All communications were done via WhatsApp and she was clear about her rates, services and availability. We settled on a GFE booking for one hour and she asked me to send her a voice note to confirm a few things. When I asked her about this later, she said it was to check that I’m not younger than 30 (that falls outside of her ROAR) and not under the influence (which definitely falls outside of her ROAR).

So I made my way to her place, a neat, cozy and clean apartment in Sea Point, where she directed me all the way from where to look for parking (on street) and how to get through the security gate. In her messages she asked me to keep it down, because this is not only her place of work, but also where she lives, and I respected her wishes.

When I made my way up the stairs and saw her waving from her door, I silently thanked my fellow punter for the suggestion, because she looked spectacular. I appreciate a friendly smile on arrival and in that regard, Anna hit it out of the park.

Once inside, I noticed she was wearing nothing but a men’s dress shirt. This was a first for me and I must admit, I liked it. She grabbed my face and gave me a long and lingering kiss and a fantastic hug and made me feel she was equally glad to meet me as I was meeting her.

Like another reviewer mentioned, she asked me to do my best to keep it down because of her neighbours, and I was happy to oblige. She asked me to get undressed and joined her in the shower and that was where the fun started in all earnest. It’s not the biggest of showers and with me being a bigger than average guy, it meant there was a lot of our bodies rubbing together while we were kissing. Talk about a sensual build-up.

By the time she had my dick in her hands to give it a wash, I was fully erect. Let’s just say, I had to watch my step getting out of the shower, because that thing was bumping against everything.

Back in the room, she made me lie on my stomach and gave me a great rubdown, including body slides. She does this thing where she comes all the way up and then nibbles on your ear, or whisper a little compliment, which was a very nice touch.

This went on for a good while before she instructed me to turn around. “Okay, all done, you’re good to go,” she joked with the most wicked of smiles. She turned her attention to my man parts and I must admit that I put another pillow under my head to fully appreciate her working her magic. Her “no-hands” blow is out of this world. Slow, sensual and right up there with some of the better ones I have ever experienced. She got me right to the edge and when my leg started shaking, she backed off and we switched positions. It’s not secret that I love dining at the Y and the sight of her clean-shaven V had my mouth watering.

I really enjoyed my time down there and I loved her soft little moans while she was pulling my head closer. We had our fingers intertwined and I absolutely adored the way she squeezed my hands and lifted her hips while I was going down on her.

She produced the condom, and we got down to it. As sweet and innocent looking as she is, she really can take a pounding. Nowhere was clearer than when she placed her legs over my shoulder and told me to go deeper and harder. That’s all the encouragement a guy needs and to see her biting her lip, trying not to make too much noise, just took the sexiness to a whole new level.

I had the best time with Anna and I will definitely return. She’s a little gem and I’m so glad she moved to Cape Town.

* I don’t rate face and body, because subjectivity.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-11-15 15:44:05

On 2022-11-14 14:46:20 MickyMatt said:
At least you got a reply lol. I thought I sent quite a nice message asking for her rates and got ignored.

This is true. I wonder if its a race issue. Or gold member issue ?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-11-15 15:45:51
Edited: 2022-11-15 16:01:12

On 2022-11-14 14:10:46 MtTee said:

I didn't get that vibe. She was very I'll mannered to me over whatsapp.

In fact, I made a post about the smet behavior of Cape Town WGs inspired by her..

She was not pleasant nor friendly at all via telephone, i was a gentleman and kind yet she was abrupt and seemed as if i was bothering her, hence i never bothered to book Anna. Some ladies think they doing punters a favor by attending to our calls and bookings.

Me thinks she is only subjective to well known punters on esa or gold members for top 10 reviews. As It is confirmed by punters that have booked her, its been said that she asks for reviews at the end of the session. So might be Anna selectively choosing gold member clients to review her for top 10 purposes. My 2c opinion

Not my loss, many other working ladies that are more welcoming since the economic crisis.
josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 704
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-15 18:28:09

Some SP's are just slow to respond and they work on their own time. Responding when it suits them.
Anna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 20
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-15 18:49:45

@MtTee @MickyMatt @putinZA
I would like to apologise that you felt I was rude and did not treat you with the respect you deserve.

Sometimes my hair gets the better of me and the sass just comes naturally. Kidding xxx

I'm only human...I'm sorry that you may have caught me on an off day.

So there is only one way to sort this out...bring your belt, I like it in threes hehe *wink.

Side note ... ofcourse I sometimes ask for reviews...this is my job/ my business and I take it seriously. It's not to boost my ego but to let other potential clients know that I offer a safe, clean and comfortable environment, that when they are with me I will take perfect care of them and leave them happy and satisfied therefore it doesn't matter if the review is from a gold member or non gold member.

Review or not...I'm grateful to be able to work and the lovely gentleman that come to see me.

I don't have someone to help me with my phone and often times calls and messages go unanswered during busy days. I don't feel it's appropriate and respectful to answer hours later when someone else that's not supposed to, may see the message. Or that maybe you've declogged the pipes already haha.

I hope you accept my apology and that I have cleared some things up xxx all the best.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.