Navigation
Anna
Anna - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-13 12:54:41

@goofy123 you are always such a pleasure darling ! This review means so much to me and so do you :) from coffee to kisses and all the good stuff in between you do it for me to, but you already knew that (wink). All the best angel until next time xxx
Anna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-14 17:02:19

@antoman hehe so special :) thanks for the review sweetheart ! Mutual respect and pleasure
-giving creates such a special connection and I am so happy to of shared time with you :) until the next time all the best xxx
Jdelray2
Jdelray2 - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 367
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-19 22:31:19

Name: Anna

City: Cape Town

Area: Sea Point

Full Profile: [View Anna's Full Profile]

Anna’s fiery locks and delicious derrière lured me to her profile and I finally got a chance to meet her today.
I’ve definitely found my go-to lady in CPT.
Venue is clean and private, parking is on the street which is normal for this city but oh my goodness Anna is so amazing.
Mutual shower sets the tone. Candle-lit room, awesome sensual massage and one of the best bj’s I’ve had in a long time.
And all so reasonably priced unlike most others in CPT. This is one fine lady that I will desperately try seeing more often

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Elewis
Elewis - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-20 14:51:59

Anna is an absolute angel. Communication is clear & easy via WA. Street parking on a side road in a quiet side of Sea Point. Her apartment is neat & tidy and she works alone.

She starts off with some brief shower fun time, which is almost worth is almost worth the price of admission so to speak. Then off to a heated room for a massage that really relaxes you if that is your thing.

At this point business is about to pick up, her b2b slides is sublime coupled together with her sensual kissing that had me reeling in ecstasy. Using her oral skills and her entire body she intuitively knew all the right buttons to push and kept me on the edge till the main event which is still etched in my memory and the only thing I can think of. The only cure is to revisit and replace it.

Anna is the complete package. She is stunning, with wicket skills in the bedroom and can hold a conversation if you like. But above all else she strives to make sure you're well satisfied. She truly maximizes every minute of your time together.

Treat her with respect and you will reap the rewards.
Anna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-21 08:29:11

@jdelray2 you were pure bliss darling xx thank you for the wonderful time we had together and even for the little pampering you gave me :) I appreciate so much that you took some time to leave me this special review ! Thank you. Until next time all the best darling xxx
Anna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-22 10:18:56

@elewis your words are too precious, I am so happy to hear you had a wonderful time. Every minute must be captivating and exactly what you desire so I'm glad I could give that to you xxx until next time all the best darling :)
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2845
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-11 07:19:34

The wonderful, gorgeous Anna!

Another great visit with Anna…all arrangements easily made. Venue is great, secure, inviting and spotless. Anna is lovely and after a catch up chat the fun started…shower, massage, playing, deed and a great finish were the order of the day. All done with great skill, enthusiasm, and humour. I had a fantastic time and will most certainly be going back for more and more.
Thanks Anna that was a wonderful visit.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 700
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-11 12:38:33

Another SP I need to visit
rebelmc
rebelmc - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-11 13:58:03

I had a wonderful visit with Anna thanks so much. I asked for sensuous and that’s what I got! We had a shower together then fooled around in the living room before moving to the bedroom. Time just flew - Anna is terrific. Only slight issue was I had to be very quiet - noise travels easily through the walls at her place. But in some ways this made it more fun - like teenagers sneaking around in our parents’ house! Thanks Anna. I’ll definitely contact you again!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

joka62
joka62 - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 138
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-13 12:15:57

Where does the GFE start?

With me from the profile ...

there are 3 types of profiles ..

1. The shy one
2. The discreet alluring one
3. The Raunchy one

Anna falls in the second category .. wonderful set of pictures that are very alluring, yet discreet. The second set for the gold members is outstanding.

Have followed the profile for a while. But due to area, firstly Pretoria and then Cape Town was not able to visit until recently.

Second form of the GFE is the communication. This was via whattapp, which I enjoy as I have then an opportunity of getting to know someone through the written word and voice notes. WOW ... I was so wanting to meet Anna through this process ... excellent!

The other reviewers are accurate in their description of "arrival through to leaving".

However, they omitted the part of how special Anna makes one feel. I could have remained for hours!

thank you Anna ... you made me feel special and wonderful again.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.