Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-28 15:33:45

Name: Anna

City: Cape Town

Area: Sea Point

Full Profile: [View Anna's Full Profile]

Wow. Anna is definitely the best gfe out there. From the moment I walked in i realized that it was way too long since I last seen her. She makes you feel like you are the only person in the world that she want to be with. From the moment I got there to the moment I left I couldn't stop smiling. Still thinking about her. Do yourself a favor and book this lady. You will not regret it.

Thanks Anna. Until we meet again.

XOXO

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Anna
Anna - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 47
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-30 15:37:22

@Seeker14 you are just amazing x really enjoyed your company and a big thank you for coming to visit me again, you treated me so well ! Thank you for the lovely compliments, I look forward to indulging in you again soon. Until next, all the best xxx
Jan1981
Jan1981 - Re: Review - Anna - Stellenbosch Cape Town
Re: Review - Anna - Stellenbosch Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-05 09:28:16

Area: Stellenbosch

I moved to Cape Town recently and decided to visit Anna. What can I say that hasn't been said already.

I visited the SUPER lovely Anna at her venue in Stellenbosch and fell in love straight away. Her red hair and freckles made me wanting her even more. As the story goes, you haven't had the best if you haven't experienced a red hair girl.

The venue is very upmarket, safe and private. Parking is in the street however it's not a problem as everyone is to busy have fun in the Stellenbosch vibe.

Meeting Anna at the front door of the building I was immediately ready for what was about to happen.

We got to her apartment and she greeted me with a very passionate kiss. We settled the business side of the visit and both jumped in the shower. Exploring each other's body's with lots of sensual touching and kissing.

We then moved over to the bedroom where we started of with a sensual massage. At this point I was ready for way more. Anna then asked me to turn onto my back where she started off with massaging all the necessary parts of my body. At this point my mind and body wanted more. She then moved onto giving me one of the best OWO where I almost blew my load.

She then got on top and gave me an proper 'fanny massage'. Sawing that I almost lost control she proceeded with applying necessary protection.

She then got on top and rode me like whe are lovers. Very passionate with long and deep strokes. We then changed positions and I managed to give her an orgasm she never experienced. Her whole body had the shivers and she couldn't control herself.

After she had one of her most sensual orgams (as she said herself) I turned her around and processed with doggy. Thrusting her with pleasure she reached another orgasm, first time for her in a while.

At this point I couldn't keep my bearings together and had one of the most powerful orgasm in my life. We had to ly down for a moment to regain our breath after a very passionate encounter.

We then jumped in to the shower where we washed off al the sweet and oil from each other's body's.

She then sent me off with yet another very sensual kiss and we thanked each other for a very passionate, sensual and memorable experience. My legs was buckling on my way down the stairs. I had to take another moment to catch my breath and settle down after one of my best experiences. Leaving Stellenbosch very satisfied.

I will surely be back for more very soon. She is highly recommended and you won't be sorry.

Thanks Anna for the best time of my life. I'm glad I could be part of an experience you never had. See you very soon...??

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Anna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 48
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-06 14:22:50

@Jan1981 you were just amazing and an absolute wonderful time was had with you ! Thank you for you visit and this review with all the compliments xxx I look forward to another intense and fun time with you. Until next, all the best xxx
BLee2065
BLee2065 - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-02 06:58:00

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Anna is beautiful, inside and out. She immediately made me feel comfortable. Communication was easy. I will definitely be back.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

* Until BLee2065 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3148
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-02 13:57:44

Anna is pure class and so cool to hang out with! Had another fantastic visit wither, As usual it was flawless, arrangements, venue, catching up, massage and the sensual activities were 100%.

What a fantastic, gorgeous human Anna is, and yes of course I will be back for more.

Thanks A that was another stellar visit.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Anna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 49
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-03 09:48:55

@BLee2065 thank you for the lovely review darling and I'm so glad you had a wonderful time with me. Until next, all the best xxx
Anna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 50
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-03 09:50:14

@goofy123 another marvellous time together indeed, you are just wonderful and I really enjoy our time together xxx thank you for everything and this lovely review. Until next, all the best xxx
kinkelbos23
kinkelbos23 - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-05 06:54:41
Edited: 2023-10-05 06:55:07

Wow, Anna, those new photos are *lit*
ziggyjoon
ziggyjoon - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1129
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-05 07:07:06

Anna is a hottie deluxe! xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.