Navigation
Anna
Anna - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 42
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-12 12:05:13

@Jdelray2 thank you darling x was wonderful to be in your company again! Thanks for coming to visit me and for being such a pleasure xxx until next, all the best

@Donttellthewife thank you for the wonderful compliments and this lovely review! You are such a joy and an amazing person to be around xxx until next, all the best

@DanteHicks I am so glad you had a wonderful time with me as I did with you !! Such a great time spent together and I hope to see you more often to xxx thank you for the lovely compliments and this review. Until next, all the best
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3004
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-14 09:24:12

Name: Anna

City: Cape Town

Area: Sea Point

Full Profile: [View Anna's Full Profile]

The wonderful, gorgeous, delightful Anna! Another awesome visit with Anna as usual everything was perfect and we had a lot of fun. Anna knows her stuff and the hour spent in her company is fantastic.

All arrangements etc made easily, venue is great, Anna is wonderful and the activities we indulged were awesome. Anna has serious skills!

Thanks Anna that was a fantastic visit and I will be back for more!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Anna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 43
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-15 10:18:00

@goofy123 super amazing to see you again and have fun together !!! Thank you for the wonderful visit, these lovely compliments and for being a marvellous person xxx can't wait to see you again. Until next, all the best
Usana
Usana - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-30 08:15:39

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I have to say , Anna has been on my must see list for quite a while. However our 1st and 2nd arrangement ( not Anna’s fault ) did not crystallise but when she returned from a small hiatus and her social media activity indicated that she was back in Cape Town , I made the appointment .
3rd time lucky ! Communication was easy and she was very accommodating. Date was set as I was going to Cape Town for the Rugby but I gave that a miss as Anna was my priority visit .
I was a little bit intimidated entering into this date as she has quite an established image already and much have already been said about this beautiful redheaded lady.( reviews included ) All this played on my mind leading up to our time together but the fears were quickly awashed as I enter the building , the door was opened and she waved me across the Courtyard, in silence , with a smile that said “ finally” !
She is quite a stunning beauty which in itself can be intimidating but is so down to earth. I actually believe that she maybe unaware on how stunning she is, so you fall at ease almost immediately. To me that is a sign of a successful beginning , as is that first kiss , that ” I've missed you” type of kiss.
Her passionate kissing was amazing and she would smile at me during the rest intervals. I develop so much respect for her “ code of conduct “ that in principle ,I won,t go into details.. Discretion is the key here and what happens behind closed doors should stay behind closed doors. Suffice to say she can really multitask and she is very enthusiastic. Anna is a passionate lover, at once gentle and demanding , giving and very mindful . She has a great sense of pace and intensity.
The experience is one that must be savoured. The experience is one whose memory will last a lifetime. ( her long red hair and all those beautiful freckles on her body ) I cannot speak too highly of Anna and intend to see her again , as soon as I am back in the Mother City.
Best of wishes and kisses. You are truly special.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Usana built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Anna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-30 14:52:14

@Usana indeed third time lucky ! And what an amazing time spent together x thanks for not giving up on me haha x such a well thought out review, and you were just as wonderful and amazing yourself :) thank you for all of it darling x until next, all the best xxx
Usana
Usana - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-31 09:02:41
Edited: 2023-05-31 09:02:40

Anna has been on my must see list for quite a while. However , our times did not match ,and when she returned from a small hiatus and her social media activity indicated that she was back in Cape Town , I finally got to meet this lady and it was worth the wait. 3rd time lucky !
Communication was easy and she was very accommodating. Date was set as I was going to Cape Town for the Rugby but I gave that a miss as Anna was my priority visit .
I was a little bit intimidated entering into this date as she has quite an established image already and much have already been said about this beautiful redheaded lady. All this played on my mind leading up to our time together but the fears were quickly awashed as I entered the building, the door was opened and she waved me silently across the courtyard , with a smile that said “ finally”
She is quite a stunning beauty which in itself can be intimidating but is so down to earth. Her long red hair and all those beautiful freckles on her body . I actually believe that she maybe unaware on how stunning she is, so you fall at ease almost immediately. To me that is a sign of a successful beginning , as is that first kiss , that ” I've missed you” type of kiss.
Her passionate kissing was amazing and she would smile at me during the rest intervals. I develop so much respect for her “code of conduct “ that in principle ,I won,t go into details . Discretion and respect is the key here . Suffice to say, she can really multitask and she is very enthusiastic.
Anna is a passionate lover, at once gentle and giving and very mindful . She has a great sense of pace and intensity. She is an intelligent , gorgeous beauty with those sexy seductive eyes !
The experience is one that must be savoured. One whose memory will last a lifetime. I cannot speak too highly of Anna and intend to see her again , as soon as I am back in the Mother City.
Best of wishes and kisses. You are truly special.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

* Until Usana built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3086
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-19 07:36:13

Fantastic Anna!! Another wonderful visit with this delightful lady! All arrangements, venue, cleanliness, etc no issues at all.
Anna is gorgeous, ultra sexy, very skilled and a delight to be with. We had a great time catching up, chatting, playing, rolling around on the bed indulging in each other. Anna knows her stuff!!

Thanks Anna for another awesome visit and of course I will be back.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Anna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 45
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-20 18:19:32

@goofy123 such a pleasure and thank you !!! You are most wonderful and I can't wait to indulge in you again xxx until next, all the best :)
Cuddlefever
Cuddlefever - Re: Review - Anna - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-24 16:54:14

Last week review. Oh my word, my dream came alive! Always wanted to spend some time with a redhead and couldnt believe my eyes when I met this stunning gorgeous and beautiful lady. So loving, passionate, Extremely sexy, skilled and caring to offer. Those kisses and seductive eyes looking right through me still keeps my heart rate racing and awake at night!
Best wishes and kissed until we meet again!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Cuddlefever built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Anna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 46
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-25 11:35:08

@cuddlefever so many lovely compliments thank you xxx so glad you enjoyed your time with me as I did with you. You were such a wonderful gentleman, I look forward to seeing you again. Until next, all the best xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.