Navigation
Rachel
Rachel - Re: Review - Rachel - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Rachel - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-07 22:40:27

Gents thanks so much for my lovely reviews. I adore spending time with you . Sweet evening lovies

Mwa mwah mwaaaah xoxo hugs kisses Rach
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Rachel - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-01-19 14:30:21

Name: Rachel

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

Full Profile: [View Rachel's Full Profile]

I was very fortunate that one of my meetings got cancelled and I had a open timeslot to arrange a session with Rachel.

What a blissful session. From the moment we met, the shower, the conversations, massage, the ice(part of the massage) and the intamicy was next level.

Thanks Rachel, you are a special person and made the time together unforgettable. I only had one problem: the time went by to quickly.

ps: she has the softest LIPS ever. ??

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-01-19 14:31:32

Forgot to mention: I am feeling much better thanks Nurse Rachel
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-02-09 15:27:15

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
truly the best of the best cant explain it you have to visit to know what you missing out on...she is beautiful inside and outside. her body is mesmerizing .Cant wait to see her again and men dont feel shy please add extra on the pudding as she is a Women worth every penny...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until renashr built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Rachel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-14 00:47:45

Thank you for my reviews gentlemen. @69lover @renash. Its very Sweet of you. Hve a lovely week of love with cupid's arrow hehe mwah mwaaaah xoxo
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-02-22 07:22:09

Saw this lady at the end of last year and the visit still keeps my awake at night.

I always receive top quality services with a few surprises which I like.

My next visit is on the horizon

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Rachel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-24 01:30:08

@ibib tx for my lovely review Lovie. Xoxo . appreciate this tx sexy sweetdreams *
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-03-13 15:48:49

Looking very good
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-03-13 16:06:02

Looking very good
Harry_B
Harry_B - Re: Review - Rachel - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-17 11:06:43

Let me admit straight off the bat that I had been lustfully and very regularly browsing Rachel’s profile ever since she made her appearance here. I mean talk about a woman who brings her A-game to her PG offering every day.

I had a feeling she would be tons of fun and when the opportunity presented itself with a business trip up north, I finally contacted her on WhatsApp to see if we could organise a playdate. She was very responsive, concise and clear about her services and rates and even though I usually only do a 1-hour booking on first visits, I had a sneaky suspicion that wasn’t going to be enough.

With all the arrangements done, the wait started. And it was quite the wait, but when the morning finally arrived, I pulled up to the venue with my excitement levels at an absolute high. She works from a big house where other ladies work as well, but apart from the hostess who welcomed me and showed me to the waiting area, I didn’t run into anyone… and there were quite a few cars parked outside. Clearly this is a popular venue.

I waited for about five minutes and then I heard her voice and the sound of her heels on the tile floor while she walked towards me. She came around the corner and my jaw dropped at the sight of her. She was everything I had imagined and more. And she had me smiling from the get-go, because she apologised for being a tad late and said it was because she was struggling with the belt of her sexy outfit (It’s the little black number with the pop-up collar that can be seen in a few of her PG pics). She said she eventually gave up with the belt, because it was going to come off soon, anyway. I love that kind of humour and it certainly helped to set the mood for a delightful next few hours.

She gave me a welcoming hug, grabbed me a drink and showed me to the room, which is more like a suite, with a little lounge are, massive bed, massage table and a huge bathroom. She was busy filling up the tub (one of those with jets for jacuzzi vibes) and she said we could get to know each other in there a little bit better before the fun starts in earnest. We didn’t get to the tub in the end, but you’ll soon see why.

We made ourselves comfortable on the chairs and go to know each other a bit more. I really enjoy this and I’m happy to report that to me she’s an amazing person who is so comfortable in her own skin. She has a fantastic sense of humour and the most infectious laugh imaginable and that pressed all the right buttons for me. So much so that I lost track of time and we decided to skip the tub and get straight into the fun. And although I’m not much of a massage man (and we agreed on GFE beforehand) I asked if she could give me a little rubdown first.

She agreed and in a flash we were both out of our clothes and I took up position on the massage table. Again, I’m no expert, but I firmly believe she knows what she’s going once she lays her hands on you. She made me so relaxed with her hands all over me and hearing her sweet voice and sexy laugh while we kept on talking.

I could see her in the mirror, but it was only when I turned around that I got to take in everything that is Rachel. Oh, my word. The very definition of built for fun. Sexy and voluptuous, yet so tight at the same time. And her boobs. God almighty her boobs. That was what caught my eye many months ago, that was what lured me here and that was what had my cock standing at full attention when I turned on my back. It got me going in a big way.

She continued massaging me and got progressively more playful around my groin area. She could probably sense that massage time was over for me and she gave me a wipe down to get rid of the oil and told me to make my way over the bed, where she joined me with an amazing DFK make-out session while stroking, caressing and teasing every part of me with her lovely hands and perfectly manicured nails.

She told me she wanted to get to know my little friend a little better and proceeded to make her way south. The blow was covered, but it was communicated to me beforehand and I was happy with that. And she certainly knows how to put her mouth to great use. God, this went on for a good while and seeing her going to town on me like that is definitely a highlight. She gave it her full attention and had me rock hard and very close to bring things to what would have been a premature (and for me, extremely disappointing) end.

After that, it was time for the main event, and after going down on her for a good while (she tastes divine BTW), I went at it like a mad man. She’s amazing, open to a variety of positions and constantly checking if you’re still enjoying of if you would like to swop things around. And she makes the best sounds. Fuck me, I’d like to bottle that, sell it, and make a fortune. Also, and most importantly, she didn’t make it feel like business at all. She had me believing she was enjoying this as much as I was, grabbing me to kiss me, shoving her fantastic tits in my face, telling me to hold her ass tighter… everything just amazingly natural and fun. No surprises then that when it came to it, I erupted all over her boobs… just like I imagined the first time I saw her profile.

Afterwards, we had another drink, naked on the bed, before we had a shower and I had to say the saddest of goodbyes. This was a fantastic experience and Rachel rocked my world in so many ways.

I absolutely would love to see her again. Not a single doubt about that.

• I never rate face and body. Because subjectivity.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.