Gold Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-23 11:50:50

Name: Rachel @ The Secret Gentlemans Club

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

Full Profile: [View Rachel @ The Secret Gentlemans Club's Full Profile]

Had a fantastic visit to this awesome lady at her new venue. From making the booking, to the venue itself and Miss Rachel’s service, one cannot ask for more. The massage itself was just what my tired body and very sore back needed and the sensual part left me with a smile on my face that lasted well into the evening. Thank you Rachel for a fantastic time, see you again soon gorgeous lady

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Neli92
Neli92 - Re: Review - Rachel @ The Secret Gentlemans Club - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Rachel @ The Secret Gentlemans Club - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-24 18:14:48

After much admiration, then eventually making a booking, a mishap with that booking, a venue change, and me falling sick, I finally managed to go see Rachel. The venue is a really beautiful house in Waterkloof Ridge, and the manager is a really friendly lady. On arrival I was offered a drink, and then taken through to Rachel's room.

Rachel is easily the most beautiful woman I have laid my eyes on, in my purple world adventures. She has really beautiful eyes, a great smile, and that body is out of this world, the pictures do not lie!!

She was extremely warm in her welcoming me in, and after a quick shower we had a nice little chat about PREFERENCES 😉 and other things. She has hands that do amazing things, and nice little trick with ice which was a new and amazing experience for me. The passion and the sensuality in our session was unrivaled, and giving back a little of what I was getting made it all the more enjoyable.

Thank you for a truly amazing time Rachel, you really made me feel like a king, and your Pretoria girl charm is everything and more. I'm really excited about my next encounter with this jewel of a lady.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Bartman8838
Bartman8838 - Re: Review - Rachel @ The Secret Gentlemans Club - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-04 16:21:28

Had the opportunity to meet Rachel today and she absolute class and perfection.

The manager was very friendly and offered a drink and introduced us.

From the moment I met her she was beyond incredible. Conversation was easy and free flowing and followed by the most intimate and professional experience I have ever had.

Will be returning in a hurry.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Rachel @ The Secret Gentlemans Club - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-23 15:41:43

I love the eye candy in PTA, but I hate the distance, so whenever I do decide to play around in the capital it has to be with a girl who’s almost 100% guaranteed to be a safe bet, and Rachel fits that bill to a tee.

I had been planning to make my move at Secret Gentlemen Club for a little while now. I had some pleasant exchanges with the owner (maybe late last month?) - he asked me to hang tight as he was in the process of getting some new girls, and it’s quite the lineup they have now…with Rachel being one of the new bombshells.

I also sent Rachel a couple of PMs, and the responses she was giving me were signs of good things to come. I decided to finally see her during the long weekend and what a FANTASTIC booking it was.

Whoever was handling the phone did an amazing job - very quick, engaged, helpful, and detailed responses, and there wasn’t a minute where I felt uneasy about anything. Everything is going ace so far.

I get to the venue, and I’m treated to a very warm welcome by one of the other girls working there. It felt like I was a regular, and I liked the little effort that went into ensuring privacy and not bumping into other punters.

She gets me something to drink and leads me to the room where Rachel is patiently waiting for me, and my oh my, what a stunner!!! She’s dressed in these very sexy black leather jeans and heels. Hair, makeup, nails, all looking fabulous, and the twins are right there begging me to just stare (but I try to be a little civilised)

Rachel is an absolute sweetheart. There wasn’t an awkward moment with her, and we gelled immediately. It’s very comforting when you can just tell you’re going to have a good time and can just sit back and relax, and I kept reassuring her to just take it slow and easy as we had a lot of time on our hands.

She eventually gets into her birthday suit and my god…you know those old looney tunes clips where their eyes and heart would pop out when they see a stunner? That was me! I just so happened to actually be in the mood for a massage, so I could restrain myself, but any other day and I may have gotten a bit too excited.

I hop onto the plinth, and our chemistry just keeps getting better and better. She gives a really gentle massage - just the kind of soft, caressing touches I was in the mood for - and it felt like she was enjoying exploring my body and “figuring me out”.

I had to get my hands on her as well and we started playing around. This is the kind of mutual spontaneity that adds all the spice and life to massage bookings, and we got to a point where we just lost with each other’s bodies. She’s an amazing kisser, and she gave me a really potent GFE.

She has a couple of neat tricks as well, I don’t want to spoil the fun, but it involves ice ;) There’s this devilishly fun side to her that perfectly complements the sweet angelic side. Her people skills are excellent, and she’s quite gifted in reading people - she managed to figure out some interesting things about me, but I loved it because she knew how to play around with it during the booking

Overall verdict, this was one of the best bookings I’ve ever had, and Rachel is really superb as an SP. Excellent hosting, a hottie, excellent service, and an incredible amount of heat and passion. Can’t go wrong here.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Johannesjacobs
Johannesjacobs - Re: Review - Rachel @ The Secret Gentlemans Club - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 271
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-03 22:43:13

What an extraordinary woman. Whith a bubbly personality.

She set me at ease and we chatted a bit to calm the nerves.

She gave a very good body to body massage full of intamacy.
Then came the turn around! Ooo boy...

Het 2 breasts are to die for.

One of the best sessions I had full of laughter and intamacy on a next level.

Thank you babe for making me veel loved.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Oral69
Oral69 - Re: Review - Rachel @ The Secret Gentlemans Club - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-04 08:44:46

On 2022-03-23 15:41:43 modnarmodnar said:

I love the eye candy in PTA, but I hate the distance, so whenever I do decide to play around in the capital it has to be with a girl who's almost 100% guaranteed to be a safe bet, and Rachel fits that bill to a tee.

I had been planning to make my move at Secret Gentlemen Club for a little while now. I had some pleasant exchanges with the owner (maybe late last month?) - he asked me to hang tight as he was in the process of getting some new girls, and it's quite the lineup they have now...with Rachel being one of the new bombshells.

I also sent Rachel a couple of PMs, and the responses she was giving me were signs of good things to come. I decided to finally see her during the long weekend and what a FANTASTIC booking it was.

Whoever was handling the phone did an amazing job - very quick, engaged, helpful, and detailed responses, and there wasn't a minute where I felt uneasy about anything. Everything is going ace so far.

I get to the venue, and I'm treated to a very warm welcome by one of the other girls working there. It felt like I was a regular, and I liked the little effort that went into ensuring privacy and not bumping into other punters.

She gets me something to drink and leads me to the room where Rachel is patiently waiting for me, and my oh my, what a stunner!!! She's dressed in these very sexy black leather jeans and heels. Hair, makeup, nails, all looking fabulous, and the twins are right there begging me to just stare (but I try to be a little civilised)

Rachel is an absolute sweetheart. There wasn't an awkward moment with her, and we gelled immediately. It's very comforting when you can just tell you're going to have a good time and can just sit back and relax, and I kept reassuring her to just take it slow and easy as we had a lot of time on our hands.

She eventually gets into her birthday suit and my god...you know those old looney tunes clips where their eyes and heart would pop out when they see a stunner? That was me! I just so happened to actually be in the mood for a massage, so I could restrain myself, but any other day and I may have gotten a bit too excited.

I hop onto the plinth, and our chemistry just keeps getting better and better. She gives a really gentle massage - just the kind of soft, caressing touches I was in the mood for - and it felt like she was enjoying exploring my body and "figuring me out".

I had to get my hands on her as well and we started playing around. This is the kind of mutual spontaneity that adds all the spice and life to massage bookings, and we got to a point where we just lost with each other's bodies. She's an amazing kisser, and she gave me a really potent GFE.

She has a couple of neat tricks as well, I don't want to spoil the fun, but it involves ice ;) There's this devilishly fun side to her that perfectly complements the sweet angelic side. Her people skills are excellent, and she's quite gifted in reading people - she managed to figure out some interesting things about me, but I loved it because she knew how to play around with it during the booking

Overall verdict, this was one of the best bookings I've ever had, and Rachel is really superb as an SP. Excellent hosting, a hottie, excellent service, and an incredible amount of heat and passion. Can't go wrong here.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Awesome review. Cant wait to visit this stunning lady!
Anders
Anders - Re: Review - Rachel @ The Secret Gentlemans Club - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-13 14:36:25
Edited: 2022-04-13 14:36:24

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Fantastic Lady with the most amazing Classy, Elegant and Lovely manner! Just sheer perfection in every aspect! A real privilege to enjoy her company. A wonderful and unique experience.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Anders built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Rachel - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Rachel - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-05-02 12:18:57

Name: Rachel

Full Profile: [View Rachel's Full Profile]

Rachel was out of this world.
Dressed up in her red lingerie and she was in a very naughty mood so treated me to an amazing experience. Will be back as soon as possible.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Dsg03 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
MrDigler
MrDigler - Re: Review - Rachel - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Rachel - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-03 15:50:24

Name: Rachel

Full Profile: [View Rachel's Full Profile]

Rachel is one special girl.
Welcoming, bubbly, friendly, talkative, fun
Massage where great, she's got great "tricks"
First time at the venue, but where pleasant experience!

Ratings:

Body: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until MrDigler built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
samgreene
samgreene - Re: Review - Rachel @ The Secret Gentlemans Club - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-07 07:12:25

Please pm me your rates

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.