Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 477
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-21 15:30:46
Edited: 2021-07-21 15:32:07

The test was not done having any doubts in mind but for travelling purposes. So it was likely to always be a negative results, especially when I had one done a few days earlier to travel back to SA, but flying out the same day, I had to redo one as the first one was done out of country and more then 72:00 hours before my evening flight on the Saturday.

Was mostly worried about getting a false positive as it has been known to be quite common, and it would have just stuffed up this all trip.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 663
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-24 11:50:54

Ah... tnx for clarification. You had me worried :))
lukedongo
lukedongo - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-06 15:03:00

Name: Heaven On Earth

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Heaven On Earth's Full Profile]

Great venue, will definitely return. I chose Summer, what an absolute stunner. She was wonderful. We had a great conversation coupled with an exceptional session. Definitely recommend both the venue and the Stunning Summer.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4841
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-07 11:50:53

lukedongo --Thanks as always in taking the time to write a candid Review -- Also I appreciate the positive comments about HOE the Venue & Summer our Therapist

Hopefully we will see you again in the near future --in the meantime Enjoy & Stay Safe

Steve

066-470-3332
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4843
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-08 07:18:38

Lukedongo --I appreciate Your Candid Comments as to your recent Experience at HOE --Hopefully there are many more to CUMM !!!

The Venue & the Ladies appreciate the On going support & others knowing of your Experience Thanks

Charlie

066-470-3332
Muff Marauder
Muff Marauder - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-04 20:56:16

I had an absolute blast today at HOE I was a bit disappointed that the lady that I wanted does not see Indian men,but after my great session with sapphire I chilled outside with a few of the ladies for a few drinks and some good conversation. I will definitely return when I have the opportunity

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4919
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 11:13:35

Muff Marauder --Thanks for taking the time to Post this Review -- I am glad to hear that you had an eventful time with Sapphire & a few other ladies --

Appreciate the comments & the on going support

Thanks --Steve

066-470-3332
Geee-man
Geee-man - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 13:46:15

There are no compliments for this venue that hasn’t been said. This is a top class venue and must be one of the leading venues in South Africa.
Steve makes sure that all staff are always friendly inviting and respectful in a tasteful and classy venue which does make this venue excellent. The venue definitely does cater for distinguished gentlemen who enjoy class and the finer things in life and who appreciates excellent company, impressive tasteful surroundings, scrumptious food and enticing entertainment from Steve’s angels at Heaven on Earth.
If privacy and utmost discretion is preferred, the Dreamland establishment next door caters for that with the same quality and class as the HoE mothership under the helm of Steve.
Well done for everytime I visit!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2843
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-12 20:58:56

This had been my second visit in two months to this venue. I was very impressed with the venue itself. The owner is an absolutely amazing guy. The rooms, bathrooms, showers are top-notch. Parking and food are always excellent. The waiters are always on point, providing the best of service.

What makes a great venue? That is a team effort between the ladies working there and the venue itself. My view here is that the venue is playing its part very well, however, most of the ladies on the other hand need extensive training on being professional. It looked like most of the ladies were all there on summer camp in their flip flops and casual outfits. They sit at their own table hoping for clients to fall from the sky. None of them take the initiative to come up and introduce themselves, get to know you and build up chemistry. Lost opportunity for them to have made me choose them for a booking.

Let's put it this way, when you go to daytona to buy a car, like everyone usually does. I walk in there with a torn T-shirt, torn track pants, hair that looks like I just woke up... because I just did. The saleslady tells you everything that there is to know about the car, you go for a test drive, you get all the factory information, service, etc. She will go out of her way to get you the spec car you want if it is not available on the floor.

I tried the same thing at BMW, and the guy told me I would never be able to afford a car from them. I'm certain he kicked himself very silly after he saw my car that I jumped in and drove off. I could see him in the mirror trying to run after me as I drove off. Never judge a book by its cover.

On both my visits, I have met with and taken in total 5 ladies to the play areas. Jacuzzi fun, drinks, etc. Out of those 5 ladies, only 3 were worth my while (1 from my first visit, and 2 from my visit yesterday).

(All ladies adverts active at time of posting)

The other two carried on like they were there to do me a favour. One from my first, (Skye) visit came up with stories, rules and regulations, etc. No this no that, Like I'm just supposed to watch her get herself off. I have a website that provides those movies for me, for free. Yesterday there was a lady I did want to book, but I was told to put it bluntly, that she is racist, she doesn't cross the colour barrier. So I was fine with it, I don't have time for racist people in this day in age.

The lady recommended to me from yesterday(Eden) expected to please me on the bed with an alcohol bottle in her hand the whole time. the second lady actually did all the work. While we were in the jacuzzi she tries to boss me around, telling me when she wants to finish her cigarette that she just lit, even though she knew we were going to the room. 90% of the time we were in the jacuzzi all she was interested in was to drink and smoke and play with her cellphone finding music which half of the time was adverts. I ended up paying for her extension for no reason at all, as she was not worth it. To top it off, this one demanded when the waiter came that I must tip her well... Go figure. School fees I guess. I just wished the second lady had stayed around for a bit longer as I wanted to give her personally the good tip that she deserved.

I am so glad I had booked a second lady to join halfway (because she was in a prior booking) to do her job and the other ladies job. So in actual fact, 2 out of the 3 ladies from yesterday provided excellent service. They were absolutely brilliant, The one's name started with a K and the other had a cool name, after the gas that we add to high-performance cars to race and make them go faster. These two ladies had the most amazing personalities. Excellent service and very talented. Honestly, if I ever have to visit this venue again, I will only stick to these two ladies that provided excellent service and went out of their way to make my experience worth it.

A big thank you to the 3 ladies and the Hostesses that took very good care of us.

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5056
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-15 08:53:00

Anthony --Well I have sorted out with Eden & She is more then Happy to Pay for a 1 Hour Booking -- You can choose any Lady You want --

So Yes YOU have a 1 Hour Free Booking compliments of HER --

I appreciate all the candid comments & I appreciate You letting me KNow about certain Ladies Behaviour as we obviously can't afford Ladies thinking that they can do there own Thing with No Consequences

This Free Offer is Valid Thru January 15th 2020

Thanks -- Reception will be aware Thanks again for taking the Time

Steve

066-470-3332

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.