Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4198
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-05 08:06:29

balasbak -- I appreciate the Review in Detail and your candid comments .I am glad that You enjoyed yourself -in spite of the Confusion with the pricing issues . You will Love Dreamland & one of our Angels in this Private Exclusive setting . Let me know when You will be coming in so we can actually Meet --

Until then --BE HAPPY

Steve

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4209
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-08 08:08:05

Balasbak -- I appreciate the detailed review -- Sorry about the price Confusion but as You stated --I hopefully made it Right with the 1 Hr -- Booking at DREAMLAND with any ANGEL on ME !!!

I have since also added a Price list in our Profile books --1st Page to assist for the future with other NEWBIES --as I see how it would be confusing .

Anyway all is well that ends well --Yes make sure You let me know when you will be coming in --Thanks

Steve

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4210
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-08 08:12:50

BOOBS53 -- Thanks as always for your Review & candid Comments --

I believe that You hit the Nail on the Head -- This is Our Best Line-up of ANGELS in 8 1/2 YEARS -

BONUS -- 3 More Nice Newbies will be on ESA this Thursday -- 2020 is looking very nice -- lots of selection to suit everyone's Taste -

Lets not be a stranger Now -- some many choices --so little time !!!

BIG SMILE !!!

Steve

086-118-8825
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1993
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-12 17:47:23

Steve must have been very busy - lots of new gorgeous talent has arrived! Looking forward to my next visit! Cheers. A.
in69
in69 - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2645
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-20 22:50:42

Name: Heaven On Earth

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Heaven On Earth's Full Profile]

This a venue rating so ignore the other point as that cannot be rated.

A recent visit to HOE was absolutely spectacular. I seemed to have adopted a spot at the venue that is more relaxed and provides me the opportunity to have private space to engage with the various angels that work there.

My hostess who by now knows me fairly well provided me with ladies on a regular interval to keep me company as i enjoyed a few drinks them.

Cant mention their names as some a non advertisers on this platform. They certainly kept me well entertained and intrigued for future bookings. Some real stunners.

Steve truly ensured that all tables had sanitizers, to be complaint with the current pandemic we facing.

The venue is truly remarkable, with all the beautiful angles floating around shoo it can be the devils lair.

Steve thanks for the entertainment you provide.

Will be visiting the upcoming week as i have a few ladies needs to satisfy.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4255
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-21 10:12:42

in69 -- Appreciate the Review & all your candid Comments & yes we have Upped our Game to 6-Stars from a Hygiene Stand Point -- in these very strange times we currently Face --

Will see you this upcoming week --another Super Special is being Posted as we speak -- So lets Not sit Idle with the Doom & Gloom around us --

Things are really going well In Spite of all the contraversy --Thanks again for your on going support !!!

Steve

086-118-8825
Trashy
Trashy - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 371
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-22 13:31:17

This review took a while to write, and is a difficult one indeed. Hoe has always been my favourite venue, and my venue of choice, but my last visit lacked the polished finesse that it did before lockdown.

The bar, restaurant and main building are still closed, and the dreamland venue is being used as the reception. The luxuries, view and alcohol selection are not the same as they were at the watering hole. Only beers and ciders are on offer, so I missed my Pre booking gin. The service levels have also been reduced, I did not find any waitors, but I was served by the hostess.

The ladies are a lot more casual than they used to be. My prior visits had ladies dressed up, and made up. At the dream land venue, it was very much dressed down and ladies with no make up, apart from a few, which was quite disappointing. Many were hanging around the pool area with costumes and wet hair in a very casual environment. For some, this may be the vibe they like, but wasn't quite to my taste.

I had an opportunity to visit the new heavens gate venue, but there is one very big problem with it. It had no toilet! And with the main building being locked, it made the booking extremely uncomfortable after a few ciders. In fact, all I could think about was using the toilet.

Heaven on Earth is still one incredible venue, but has just lost its touch of excellence during this lockdown period. I am pretty certain that once all the commotion is over they will once again regain the top spot as my favourite venue.

I would still visit the venue, even with these compromises (maybe not heavens gate), but this time my expectations given the situation will be a little different, so I do not disappoint myself. I really hope in time, my old Heaven on Earth will return.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1124
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-29 09:22:01

Charlie's match-making services are everything they promised it would be. I sent the required list to good ole uncle Charlie, and was hooked up with a devine little angel.

The venue is not as busy as it usually was, so those who prefer privacy will see that as a bonus.

The receptionist is extremely helpful and always delightful. The hostess who met me at my car was friendly and the securities were down to earth guys who looked like they wanted to givd me a couple of high fives for coming back after so long.

HOE is really a great establishment that I will continue to support.

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-12-04 15:41:44

went back for 3rd time today the standard is just getting worse the place is a mess half the girl snot working it strated off so good but now its a mess not worth the trouble , plenty much better places in pretoria

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-12-14 17:37:33

Ok, so the 5 points towards the face, body, personality is nominal as I cannot allocate this score to the service provider I visited as she doesn’t advertise here.
This review is more for the venue.

I booked Stairway to Heaven and enjoyed myself thoroughly! 5 Star Venue and service from the hostess telephone call to the guard and hostess that helped me out as well.
And Steve is hands on and makes it happen!
Thanks Steve for your assistance and running an awesome venue!

I will be back soon!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.