Navigation
RubyWinchester
RubyWinchester - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-26 16:15:24

Please HOE, the only thing I ask, is that innocent parties not get into any trouble. I just realized you said you would be speaking to both girls, but the other girl (who was at the receiving end of the stories) truly did nothing wrong. She only reacted to what had been told to her, which is absolutely understandable. She was honest about her reservations, and I appreciated that. She is not the reason we won't be returning, Rio is. It's important to us that you know she is not at fault, and that she doesn't have to pay for the actions of another person.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-01-28 08:26:39

Name: Heaven On Earth

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Heaven On Earth's Full Profile]

Had to change my initial plan for yesterday afternoon and ended up at HOE again. Great venue with Angels from Heaven!!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-03-15 00:18:57

I know this may not be the place to post about what I experienced at Heaven on Earth, but I fell it has to be brought to light about what happened today at HOE the 14/3/2017. Im a VIP client of HOE for the past few years but today I experienced the worst day of my life at Heaven. I have never had any problems with the with anyone at this fine establishment but all of that changed today, I have never in my life experienced something like this at any place or venue in my life. I will not go into any detail about what happened today as I still respect the ladies involved and that works at HOE but the way I feel at this moment I would cancel my VIP membership and never set foot at Heaven again because of this unfortunately problem. I really hope that this problem that was brought under the attention of everyone involved will be shorted out and resolved else I'm also taking my business elsewhere where it will be appreciated because this can't go on like this.

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1226
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-15 06:44:07

Piper, unless you tell people what it is we do not know what the problem is and neither do management who can't then fix it. Cheers.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-03-15 15:12:36

Good afternoon,
I
did bring the matter under the attention of management and Steve and I they treated the the matter with up most professionalism like they do with all matters. I didn't have any problem with the venue or with management and it was regarding a lady at HOE. I do apologize to Steve and management for my previous post as I wrote in anger state of mind and I wasn't thinking clearly as one does 2 o'clock in the morning. Thank you for the talk today Steve and clearing the air which helped alot

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2431
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-15 18:51:14

Piper Malibu -- When the smoked Cleared it was in fact a Perfect Landing -- Sometimes / Sorry all the Time --- we will have issues with our Ladies --They are Human & have feelings & Emotions ( Too Much so ) All I can do at the end of the Day is try to make it right --

HOE -- Does not run away from issues as we are 110 % aware that they are part of the Industry -- 25-30 Ladies to keep in Line is what I would refer to as " Mission Impossible --Even for Tom Cruise "

We are certainly Not always in the Right --However we are willing to make it Right in a Timely Fashion-- WE value our Clients & realize they are our Future --Thanks for letting us make it Right !!!

Steve
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-21 11:12:59

One of my favorite places on earth.

I have been fortunate to travel most of the world and most of South Africa, and this venue truly is one of a kind.
I would definitely say that anyone should make a trip once here in there life as a bucket list requirement.

So to say the punting Mecca.

Combination of the girls, the quality of the venue itself and good service right across the board.

With Jeff bringing me my usual drink as I he spots me walking in and friendly banter with the reception to the deed in question at hand.

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Evert31
Evert31 - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-22 22:01:12

I've been dreaming of this place for so long. But my first visit to HOE was a solid heartbreaker. The ticket system doesnt work for me. Also the entrance fee is a downer. But worst of all is that this is a place for only the rich. The lady rushed our session of in 30min and didnt once encounter in any conversation. I feel a bit robbed by HOE. Think this was a 5 star place once. But personaly I could not see it. Wish u guys the best. But not my cup of tea unfortunatly

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2447
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-23 10:04:40

Evert31 -- WOW --It would appear that we have Nothing Special to Offer ???

I do appreciate Candid Comments --But I have worked very hard for 5 1/2 Years to establish HOE & still nothing seems to be correct.

Not sure why the Card System does not work --it is for internal Security Reasons --to avoid Theft

The Entrance Fee was Fully Refunded To You when You made the Booking -- so I am a bit confused why it is a Downer. You paid Nothing to enter in the end.

As for the Rich ??? Yes we feel we are a 5-Star Venue & Yes normally one would expect to Pay More then You would at a 3-Star Venue -- That really goes without saying .

Our SECURITY --Our ROOMS -- Overall Atmosphere & Vibe -- Food & drink Service -Who else Offers all of this ???

As for the Lady I do Apologize --a name would be Helpful in this case --as we currently have 24 Ladies available -- they are required to spend the Full Time Booked unless You cut it short --

Did You at the Time let Our Floor Manager know that you were disappointed with the Booking as we would have been able to resolve it or Refund You as required in that instance.

Thanks for the Post -- It would have been nice if the Good & Bad was referenced -- as there has to be something we did right ???
Evert31
Evert31 - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-24 22:33:53

Hi sorry for the late reply.I am sorry for the negative responce. Its just I expected way more than what was given. I only recieved a really great leg message and quick hand relief. Nothing more. After all the great comments and reverals on other girls on ESA I was expecting more.

I will give you guys another try but only later in the year. I do believe u are a 5 star venue but with visits to other places this visit fell way short. Maybe on a next visit things will be way better.

Thanks for the reply. Regards

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.