Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dating a WG
Re: Dating a WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 10:48:45
Edited: 2022-01-21 11:44:46

On 2022-01-20 19:43:20 jimv said:
Just curious if anyone had ever been in a serious relationship with a WG? How did it go and if it didn't last, what was the reason?

Many years ago, in my mid-20s, I found myself landing in a relationship with a WG. Goes without saying that the sex was always brilliant (and no, I did not pay for any of those sessions once we started dating).

She made good money so naturally, we spent alot of time together doing regular couple stuff. Spoilt and pampered each other regularly with gifts, weekends away, etc. She had a fantastic sense of humour and when we were together, she always treated me like a king.

She kept working and it was never an issue with me. In fact, hearing about her sessions with clients was a massive turnon and part of our own sex play.

BUT the one thing that ultimately killed our relationship was her insecurity. Believe it or not, I never punted or dated other women while we were together but she absolutely hated when I chatted or was even just friendly with other women. Be it a waitress or the cashier at the supermarket.

At first I found her little jealousy bouts to be cute but it got to a point of obsession. I was also young and had a large circle of friends consisting of several ladies too.
After one particularly embarrassing and public outburst I decided that that was the final straw and I had to call it quits.

Her insecurity may have stemmed from an abusive marriage she was in.

It's a pity, because she was otherwise awesome and I was very close to introducing her to my family.

Anyways, I've been thinking alot of her lately and hope that wherever she is, she is doing well. Just wanted to get this out of my chest, it's been so many years...

It's like we're in a A.A.meeting right now so let me say this:

/// /// /// THANKS FOR SHARING /// /// ///

Sincerely

;)

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 10:50:10

On 2022-01-21 10:26:52 Vicky Vee said:
Why would you want to "date" a Wg?
We are here for your fantasies and needs...for that hour or however long you spend with us we are your girlfriends! No strings attached, no drama, no hassles...
Whenever you feel the need for "spending time with your girlfriend"we are here...
LOL...just my opinion...

To get free sessions :). But oh snap then I might have to also start dating my therapist, my mechanic, my personal trainer and my wife, hehehe!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 11:26:56
Edited: 2022-01-21 11:31:31

On 2022-01-21 07:35:44 shoeguy said:
Currently I'm being harassed, the only way out for me is to put the purple pages to rest ;(

Some girls get addicted fast, I don't know how Super Fuck does it

I don't know what you're on about but I do have a few stories. Here's one based on yesterday's events...

Yesterday I revisited a SuperFuckingHot WG that I use to frequent often many years ago. I only stayed away because I've been exploring other pussy.

It wasn't my plan to revisit her last night and the only reason I did was because it was very late and she was the only one that I was certain would deliver a mind blowing sessions at such a late hour. She was the third WG I visited yesterday.

She is still as sexy as the day we first met. I actually forgot how sexy she was and it was such a joy to be reminded, exciting!!!

*****I asked her if she has any children*****

...I asked her this question only out of curiosity because I noticed that her body is still in perfect condition and also because she's not from this province and she never goes home...So I was just wondering.

She responded by saying that she doesn't have children but would really love to have a few someday...

...Anyway the sessions progresses. I fuck her, I fuck her, I fuck her...I...

/// /// /// SuperFuck her /// /// ///

Eventually we take a break and she asks me to marry her because she wants to have children with me. She proposed that we marry but have an open relationship because she loves cock just as much as I love pussy and we both would never be faithful anyway. She said that we are both sex addicts and this way she could have children in a secure yet flexible relationship. By marriage she implied a serious and reliable relationship where children can be raised by two dedicated parents.

I said no.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1692
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 12:08:15

Lmfao
Day made
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: Dating a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7357
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 12:14:45

If the lady has an adams apple,mens are more predominant than a woman's
Used to work for a venue many years ago and there were approximately 20 thai ladies more than half were lady boys
I was always wondering who is who and a client explained about the Adams apple also the size of their hands
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Dating a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1115
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 12:21:44

Doesn't work . Been there many times. And there are too many obstacles to a good relationship with wg . Lots of threads about it
JohnT
JohnT - Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 12:27:01

Never ends well
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: Dating a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3671
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 12:48:09

On 2022-01-21 10:50:10 ShadowfaxCool said:
On 2022-01-21 10:26:52 Vicky Vee said: Why would you want to "date" a Wg?
We are here for your fantasies and needs...for that hour or however long you spend with us we are your girlfriends! No strings attached, no drama, no hassles...
Whenever you feel the need for "spending time with your girlfriend"we are here...
LOL...just my opinion...

To get free sessions :). But oh snap then I might have to also start dating my therapist, my mechanic, my personal trainer and my wife, hehehe!

Haha paying for spending time with a "girlfriend"...how much does gifts and dinners and flowers etc cost you to keep a real girlfriend happy?
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1396
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 13:17:20
Edited: 2022-01-21 13:21:20

[deleted.
Saffron Skye
Saffron Skye - Re: Dating a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 701
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 13:27:28

I've dated clients before.

My problem with dating right now is that it would most probably mean me giving up my independence which I fought for for so long.

So whenever I do meet someone who would like to start an extra marital affair, and have me not see other clients, I do expect that person to supply me with the same lifestyle I currently pay for.

That includes car payment, rent, w&l, groceries, personal upkeep such as make up, hair, nails,
As well as all the other things I am paying for such as dinner dates, school fees, TV license, medical aid.

I believe if a punter wants a girl to leave the industry, he should be able to pay for all those things and more.

If he can't maintain that, well...don't expect the girl to stop seeing clients or only move to offering massage only etc.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.