Navigation
Tinashy
Tinashy - Re: Dating a WG
Re: Dating a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 323
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 09:04:57

@EvilAngel:you are very right, most times the relationship dosen't work bacause of the insecurities,one or both parties gets too jealousy and that tends to get messy.
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1386
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 09:20:00

Dated a stripper for a couple of weeks when I was younger ... but turned out she had a problem with drugs ... and when I tried to offer help, that was the end of it, she was not done and you can't help an addict that is not done I have learnt from that experience and a couple others.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dating a WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 09:29:26

It can only work if both parties are truly committed to the relationship and prepared to put in the work.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Dating a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 501
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 09:40:05

I date plenty of WG's, usually 1 hour at a time and the blowjob and sex is guaranteed.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3123
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 09:52:18

On 2022-01-21 09:29:26 YesIamIronMan said:
It can only work if both parties are truly committed to the relationship and prepared to put in the work.

And this is not only relevant to punter -sp relationships, its true for any relationshop
Kourtney B
Kourtney B - Re: Dating a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 32
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 09:55:38

Relationships involve time,trust and a lot of work.

I choose not to be in a relationship as long as I am doing this.

It would be unfair to the other person and could lead to a lot of drama and insecurities.

It takes a very strong and secure man to date an SP.
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: Dating a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2747
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 10:04:58

Its a vast topic to discuss and opine.

If we look at us punters. Why did we visit a WG : To pay for sex and company. Also, if the punter is married, that is called cheating and greed, because we have wife at home but still we need sex outside. So if a WG is suspecting while in a relationship is because the way we met her for the first time. And obviously, there is strong chance that it will not be the last time.

If we look at WGs : They are in the trade for money in exchange for sex and company etc etc. Most importantly, they have had the courage to take this job up, be self employed(well, mostly barring the pimps/venues). So if a punter is really serious and wants to take the relationship to the next level, it will mean for a WG to compromise on her independence to some extent.

In the beginning its all good and rosy, but later these issues crop us as insecurities, uncertainties for future etc etc.

In my humble opinion, if a punter and WG are both serious about the relationship, take the WG out of her workplace and move to a different city/town and try and give her a fresh start, literally.
And WG, it may seem like a losing your identity and independence, but in the end its for greater good.

I have not added children to the equation(from both sides) as that will make the writeup much longer than most cocks on this site

My 2c
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 10:05:43

On 2022-01-21 09:55:38 Kourtney B said:

It takes a very strong and secure man to date an SP.

Yeah. These guys are the real MVPs. Naomi Banks was married throughout her Adult entertainment career. Unbelievable commitment and self confidence I think from the partner.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 10:19:16

On 2022-01-21 09:40:05 ASASH said:
I date plenty of WG's, usually 1 hour at a time and the blowjob and sex is guaranteed.

I can even fall head over heels in love just for that 1 hour
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: Dating a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3665
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 10:26:52

Why would you want to "date" a Wg?
We are here for your fantasies and needs...for that hour or however long you spend with us we are your girlfriends! No strings attached, no drama, no hassles...
Whenever you feel the need for "spending time with your girlfriend"we are here...
LOL...just my opinion...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.