[deleted] - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2022-08-23 22:14:57

Name: Claudia Gentlemens Delight

City: Cape Town

Area: Bloubergstrand

Full Profile: [View Claudia Gentlemens Delight's Full Profile]

Mind blown... I was thinking, why does ESA ratings only go to 5, I wanted a 10, or even an option of 15.

I have been chatting with Claudia for a few days prior to our get together, and from the first message received back she was nothing but absolutely wonderful. Meeting her for the first time, as one does, I got quite nervous,but she quickly put me at ease, she has a naughty wit about her, and quickly disarms any nervousness that remained.

I thoroughly enjoyed the little time I had with her, wish I could have stayed longer, but alas. She has this way of looking at you, but also into you, she understood for me it was not only about the deed, but I needed a connection, more than physical stimulus, and she understood and gave in spades.

Claudia is absolutely stunning, her body is a work of art,from the first moment I laid my eyes on her perfect being I could sit for hours just looking at her, her cute little promiscuous smile wil stay with me, just noting that the rest of her is perfectly and beautifully proportioned, so so beautiful. She knows what she is doing, and for those so inclined, what she should not be doing at a given time, she took time to get to know me, and what makes me tick, as much as one can in such an amount of time I guess, but she gave me more than what I asked for, or expected, and for that I am thankful.

Thank you Claudia for allowing me the honor of being in your presence, even for this short period. I will definitely, if time and tide allows, return to you.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-23 23:12:05

@Francois2010 that's my experience with Claudia as well . She sets the bar for GFE and you are right that she looks right into you and that smile has a naughty element to it . Hope to see her when I get back to Cape Town later this year
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2089
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-26 04:02:27

Mr Python,

Wow, thank you so much for the beautiful review - I'm blushing.

It is always such a joy being with you and fun, in all ways, is always a guarantee with you.

Can't wait for the next one!
Love You lots too,
Muah

Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2090
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-26 04:07:49

@Francois2010,

Dear amazing Human man,
Thank you for your visit, for spending your precious time with me, even though you had so many hours of travel time behind you.
The time spent with you was magical...
Thank you for this review and the lovely compliments - I'm humbled.
I hope we meet again...

Hugs & Love,
Claudia
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-08-28 10:52:34

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This lady is super hot, but I found it very hard to communicate with her. Every little remark or comment or portion of discussion is met with a suspiciously confused "what do you mean?"

She's a great kisser, loves her body being touched, and she knows how to touch a man. But there is a LOT of talking, mostly to get you to agree with her expert opinion on anything ("So am I right?")

Her touch is mesmerising, and you get carried away but she will let you know that you need to finish now, time is running out.

So I asked if it has been an hour already, she said she doesn't talk about time. Weird.

So we ended up missionary, I finished, and left with mixed feelings. Especially after all the positive reviews. I am not one for intimate jewelery, but I did love her labia ring.

Man, I feel like this is unfinished business and I need to return, but I don't think we clicked and I'm not keen on more of the same.

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Mikey84Day built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2091
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-28 14:39:52

What a horrid review #handsonface
*Face - 4/5
*His dick is not operational
* Told him before that I had a bush
* I'm seriously putting on my profile that I shan't see kids' (ie, out of varsity, etc) anymore.
Your review is horrid, especially if you thought you could EVER return with smelly armpits and breath.
Now you know...
Youngster, don't fuck with me!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2092
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-28 14:54:03

3/5 telephone manner?
Proceed

=LIE
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2093
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-28 15:09:01
Edited: 2022-08-28 15:16:22

Thank you for giving me the impetus to state on my profile that I shan't see anyone under 35.

Unfinished business and he needs to return. Insult of note! I would NOT have a smelly guy#Laughing

You lied. You NEVER asked about the time.
Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't check time....

I'm NOT anyone's flavour.
We didn't click.

Great service?
My service was great! You fucked my beautiful body for 40 minutes.
How do I know?
Cause I gave you a sports massage for 15 minutes.
I gave my best.
You give me this?

#DickMove bra!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2095
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-28 16:38:10
Edited: 2022-08-28 16:42:19

On 2022-08-28 10:52:34 Mikey84Day said:

This lady is super hot, but I found it very hard to communicate with her. Every little remark or comment or portion of discussion is met with a suspiciously confused "what do you mean?"

She's a great kisser, loves her body being touched, and she knows how to touch a man. But there is a LOT of talking, mostly to get you to agree with her expert opinion on anything ("So am I right?")

Her touch is mesmerising, and you get carried away but she will let you know that you need to finish now, time is running out.

So I asked if it has been an hour already, she said she doesn't talk about time. Weird.

So we ended up missionary, I finished, and left with mixed feelings. Especially after all the positive reviews. I am not one for intimate jewelery, but I did love her labia ring.

Man, I feel like this is unfinished business and I need to return, but I don't think we clicked and I'm not keen on more of the same.

Ratings:

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Mikey84Day built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

YOU NEVER SAW ME.
No one asks me about time, Liar!!!
You contacted me on Whatsap, hence,you know a bit about me.
and created a review.
Won't see immature people, male, or female.

I can't be fooled, I ask open ended questions, which you couldn't reasonable respond to, and decided to do this.
What you tried to do, just conveyed the reason that I choose whom I see...

Go well,
C

Oh, piss off!!
Anyone whom had been with me, knows that I DON'T DO MISSIONARY!
Nice try, whomever you are ; )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2096
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-28 16:38:12

On 2022-08-28 10:52:34 Mikey84Day said:

Ratings:

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

YOU NEVER SAW ME.
No one asks me about time, Liar!!!
You contacted me on Whatsap, hence,you know a bit about me.
and created a review.
Won't see immature people, male, or female.

I can't be fooled, I ask open ended questions, which you couldn't reasonable respond to, and decided to do this.
What you tried to do, just conveyed the reason that I choose whom I see...

Go well,
C

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.