[deleted] - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-02-28 17:07:49

Name: Claudia Gentlemens Delight

City: Cape Town

Area: Bloubergstrand

Full Profile: [View Claudia Gentlemens Delight's Full Profile]

Today I had the pleasure of visiting this delightful petite Goddess.From the first Whatsapp, untill she opened the door the communication was professional and friendly.When she opened the door she greeted me like an old lover, immediately made me feel welcomed.We had a quick chat, she has got this beautiful spiritual aura around her.On to the bed, great massage, really good one.Switching to more sensual, still laying on my back
I could feel my pole poking a hole in the mattress.I was so relieved when she turned me over.So now it was time for the lingham massage, holy crap, this was just amazing. Chills ran down my spine, I shuttered from excitement, this was spiritual, she massaged my soul out of my body.Second hour, we started with the deed.What can I say, she has the body of a teenager, everything is tight, she's got the softest skin and the face of an angel.Bj skills are excellent, she enjoyed DATY, we locked hands during our session, I enjoy a session with a bit of romance.I will for sure return, gent's she is an absolute amazing woman, go visit her, respect her, you won't regret it.Thank you my Spiritual Delightful Goddess for an lovely session, I will see you soon.xxx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

GCT
GCT - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-28 18:01:25

Claudia..my delight. You know me so well, and yet, every visit is a new adventure with you. I cannot describe in words the excitement to visit you...each and every time up one level. Your special touch...tenderness...cheeky smile..and the blink in your eye...all telling you enjoy yourself...and that makes all the difference....I can feel it...experience it in the way my body reacts to your touch.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-01 18:27:00

I am keeping this review short and sweet. I cant stay away from this amazing woman who is lovely inside and out. Every time with Claudia I experience something new and today was another one of those, particularly as we are starting to get to know each other better. I have specific things I enjoy and I really appreciate how Claudia guides me to ensure we both get pleasure and I cant keep my hands off her incredible body.

She is one of the most genuine providers I have met . Treat her with the utmost respect and dignity and she will respond in turn. Its a pity ESA only allows a 5 rating, as she is easily a 10+ for me. See you soon Claudia.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1795
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 05:44:15

@Colt Phython,

Thank you so much for writing such a lovely review and for your amazing words - dit laat my hart sing.
It was wonderful meeting you and you are an incredible human being.
It is truly an honour to know you.
Hope to see you soon, so I can experience the amazing things you do with that mouth of yours!
Also, thank you for my chocolates, yum.
Muah!
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1796
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 05:50:56

@GCT,

Thank you for my review and my gift.

You are such a wonderful person and a gentleman of note.

Being with you is like being with an old lover - it is bliss...

See you soon!

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1797
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 05:58:02

@lovetotravel,

I am amazed at how you always find the most amazing words to describe me and our encounters...it makes me smile and warms my heart.

Thank you for my gift also - you are appreciated and it's a real joy to spend time with you.

xxx

Xantos3
Xantos3 - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-16 16:54:16

Had the pleasure to visit Claudia again after about 4 years. Still as sexy as then and in perfect shape. Gfe, Daty, etc is all there and top notch. But it is more than that. From the moment you walk in you step out of your normal busy life and into an hour or two of bliss.
Will certainly not wait 4 years for my next visit. In fact will be a regular there.
Really happy that I made the booking and spend some time with beautiful Claudia.

See you soon babe. Very soon. 🙂

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

GCT
GCT - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-16 23:55:40

Once again words cannot do justice to how Claudia treats me when I visit her. She makes me feel like her only knight in shining armour. From the moment I arrived, the way she greets me with the look in her eyes, the smile on her face...every signal she sends out to me is I want to please you
...and that is what she did...her actions speak louder than million words. Her sensual touch...her warmness...every little move she makes keep my eyes locked on her beautiful body..in anticipation what is to follow. She is totally focused on my needs and the way she makes the experience extraordinary gives me the shivers. It is something that exceeds your wildest dreams and expectations and I wish I can stop the clock...and replay in slow motion mode. For not one second she takes her eyes of me...and the silent messages sent to me say she is enjoying every moment...just as I do. Sometimes she will stop...smile at me and give time to absorb her presence..her sexiness...and give me time to share the most beautiful thoughts. She is the most beautiful tulip and when she turns into the wild bush fire..everything explodes.her best is always first priority ...every move calculated to give the most pleasure ...and I am hooked...always..everytime gives her all and her passion for life is reflicting in what she gives to me. Claudia...REAL GEM AND MY DELIGHT. Hugs and kisses till next time! Xxxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1810
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-17 13:00:03

@Xantos3,

It was an immense pleasure seeing you again after so many years!
Thank you for remembering me... I'm so glad you also moved from Jhb, lol.

You are such a gent and a wonderful guy and I really enjoyed out sesh.
I'm certainly looking forward to seeing you soon, hun!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1811
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-17 13:08:45

@GCT,

I am blown away by your review - your beautiful words hold so much power...
Thank you for investing your time in writing this.

It is an absolutely wonderful feeling to know I am treasured and I treasured and value you right back!

See you soon, soon,
Muah

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.