Navigation
Sabrina
Sabrina - Re: Review - Angie - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Re: Review - Angie - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1415
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-17 14:40:36

Woah, wait just a damn minute. Angie and I have had our differences, but what I have gathered from this situation is that he knew she wouldn't see him, booked her time and paid for it whilst knowing he wouldn't be welcome SHE SHOULD KEEP THE MONEY. If she kept that booking time aside for him and he was deceptive- then it's all on him.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Angie - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-11-18 07:54:55

Pay back the money!
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Review - Angie - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1053
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-18 10:28:23

On 2023-11-17 14:40:36 Sabrina said:
Woah, wait just a damn minute. Angie and I have had our differences, but what I have gathered from this situation is that he knew she wouldn't see him, booked her time and paid for it whilst knowing he wouldn't be welcome SHE SHOULD KEEP THE MONEY. If she kept that booking time aside for him and he was deceptive- then it's all on him.

Not surprising from someone that conned a guy for a whole boobjob and more.

Even did the same modus operandi and tried to play victim and make him the asshole, lol.

One scammer must support another. Are you Angie's teacher?

JP69
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Angie - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-11-20 07:40:01
Edited: 2023-11-20 07:43:29

Sabrina
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1419
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-20 10:03:27

On 2023-11-18 10:28:23 JackParrow69 said:
On 2023-11-17 14:40:36 Sabrina said: Woah, wait just a damn minute. Angie and I have had our differences, but what I have gathered from this situation is that he knew she wouldn't see him, booked her time and paid for it whilst knowing he wouldn't be welcome SHE SHOULD KEEP THE MONEY. If she kept that booking time aside for him and he was deceptive- then it's all on him.

Not surprising from someone that conned a guy for a whole boobjob and more.

Even did the same modus operandi and tried to play victim and make him the asshole, lol.

One scammer must support another. Are you Angie's teacher?

JP69

Blah blah blah, same old same old. Enjoy playing Xbox at your mamma's house forever xxx
Sabrina
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1420
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-20 11:04:23

Listen to 'Hit em' up by Tupac' and stay in you mofo lane, lil bitch ass boy
Fullmont
Fullmont - Re: Review - Angie - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-20 13:50:00

On 2023-11-20 11:04:23 Sabrina said:
Listen to 'Hit em' up by Tupac' and stay in you mofo lane, lil bitch ass boy

Fight under ur own review thread. u here to get back at Angie?
Sabrina
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1422
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-20 14:42:14

On 2023-11-20 13:50:00 Fullmont said:
On 2023-11-20 11:04:23 Sabrina said: Listen to 'Hit em' up by Tupac' and stay in you mofo lane, lil bitch ass boy

Fight under ur own review thread. u here to get back at Angie?

I wasn't talking to you, mosquito (I know who you are). If you were smart enough you'd have noticed I stood up for her as a woman who was screwed over by someone who cannot respect her boundaries. Now run along and play with your 'expensive' cat, cause your p... ain't worth shit
Angie
Angie - Re: Review - Angie - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3320
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-21 07:15:43

And we still going on?! Oh lordy.

Okay. My points regarding another thread... No bs. No arguing. No fucking nothing other than my objective and then a story time ;)

1. Seriously? Why?
2. Thanks Sabrina. Was really surprised you stood up for me. Thank you! That was cool.
3. Shawn happend just as I entered the industry. I was a baby. Shawn and I spent a considerable time together. Even asked me to go with him to the social. Then he had Me set up a 3some. Soon he claimed I got too much. Our 3some got called off. Social got called off. Next morning guess who's busy next door. I could say much more but I won't.

2. The whole ColtP had me rolling on the floor laughing. Listen. I saw him once with sp. I had a busy trip, I left couple of days after. Hes a big dude... How the actual fuck I stalked him I'd love to know. Anyways. Mr C was so traumatized that he picked me up and we went for lunch on my next trip. And guess who paid for my ticket to cape Town the other day?!
Yup. Same traumatized Gentleman.

4. What else was pushed on here I don't even care. I dont have time to stoop again. Everyone can think of me however they seem fit...

But now seeing that everyone knows everything about Angie based on fabrications fron seriously off individuals, let's have a little bio on me shall we...

Yes, I'm sensitive. I pick up small things and allow it to upset me. I've since cut all of that off. Cause apparently if I care, lols, I'm in love. We learn. We grow up.
Just as I stood my ground last time Please know that I will always and I mean always speak my mind if I feel that I or anyone else is not being treated with the same respect given. Why? Because I'm allowed an opinion and what I feel or don't feel matters actually. We don't live in the dark ages where woman aren't allowed to speak.

Men on here has told me.many times: Ang... you will get nowhere with that attitude. Maybe you should shut up. You'll be much better off silent ect ect.
Lols, I have walked away from every single one because let me tell you a little secret... I take your insults and degradation, cause my skin have been broken as a child too many times to let it hurt. Buy also cause I know a little seed has been planted inside your head, and somewhere in future you will understand and you'll think of me, and say to yourself fuck, actually she was right.
Angie is an empath. A people pleaser. A very bad liar. When she start getting the feels she sabotage to get out fast. Conflict happens - see her run for the hills. When she speaks about something that happend to her it's not self pity. It's for others to take note and be aware. And not make the same god damn mistakes she made. She doesn't sabotage peers. ladies never much like her... Can't say the same about the men ;) She doesn't take what's not hers. She will give the fucking shirt off her back if someone needs it. She doesn't wait for her ship to come in. She freaking swims out to go get it.

But

Angie is a mirror. What you give is exactly what you will recieve. Wether you are a streetwalker or the mother fucking pope. Sooner or later this little wheel is gonna turn. And guess who's gonna be watching...as always ;)

To end:

I believe it was some sudo profile that once said - Angie, just go find another occupation. You don't belong here.

You are 100% right!

I don't.

But you should also know I'm stubborn as fuck.

Continue playing your games while I play dumb.

This has become quite an amusing pass-time for me ;)

Hugs and kisses

Sabrina
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1426
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-21 10:39:52

Stand strong, and never let the real bullies break your spirit.I know I have been harsh, but I'm not inhumane. And I did want to befriend you sincerely,but hey. We don't need to be buddies to be sisters.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.