Angie - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2920
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-22 23:57:57
Edited: 2023-07-23 00:10:55

On 2023-07-22 13:21:44 GregoryOconnor said:
Please stop sending clients your broadcast messages. Please get permission from your clients before you add them to your broadcast!

It is unprofessional. My wife almost saw your message and I had to lie to cover it up!

Just don't!

Mr Gregory - I did apologize, and subsequently removed you from my watsapp account completely.

Why you felt the need to then, after the fact, come and write a post on my wall feels like it could be a little vindictive and childish don't you think?

Couple of things I have to add:

1. Why TAF are you using your personal phone for punting?!

2. I very seldom send out broadcasts... So making it sound like I do this regularly is totally out of line.

3. If you were included, it means we connected and I felt comfortable enough to include you... Now ask yourself why I would feel comfortable with someone like you? And then please know I have a list of people who sees me regularly who can back me on this that if made aware initially, I never text first... Hell even some Gentlemen that has brought content today Im actively waiting on my its okay to send message... Maybe we should just leave it at that then hey ;)

Again, apologies for the uncomfortable situation I may have caused.
Maybe it's a lesson for both of us that had to be learned.
You will not receive ANY info or replies or XYZ going forward, I hope this satisfied whatever the need was for this post.

May the odds be ever in your favor Sir.

Last kisses
Ang
Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2921
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-23 00:26:18

On 2023-07-17 08:21:39 BeardedMuffer said:
Name: Angie

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Angie's Full Profile]

Angie see you soon as I can!

Wowsers :) What a blast from the past! MR Beard, you made my day!
Thank you for making the time to write me. I appreciate You and this review so much!

As an update: You'd be pleased to know, I'm now back at the venue we spoke about that eve, and your next view of this ass will be straight as you walk through my door! Plus I'll even give you a couple of options and you can decide for yourself what you'd like to see me in? How's that for a deal?

All you gotta do is get those balls back in jhb asap! Hehe. Can't wait to see you again... Maybe I'll just keep you here ;)

Kisses (and very many naughty thoughts till then)
Ang

Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 564
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-23 10:57:30

On 2023-07-22 13:21:44 GregoryOconnor said:
Please stop sending clients your broadcast messages. Please get permission from your clients before you add them to your broadcast!

It is unprofessional. My wife almost saw your message and I had to lie to cover it up!

Just don't!

Well then you sir deserve to get caught out by your wife for being so silly and not using a punting phone or not hiding your current phone that you use.
Are you actually using your every day cellphone to punt??

@Angie, you Continue sending those messages it's totally professional babe even though I dont receive them
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-07-23 12:19:48

On 2023-07-22 23:57:57 Angie said:
On 2023-07-22 13:21:44 GregoryOconnor said: Please stop sending clients your broadcast messages. Please get permission from your clients before you add them to your broadcast!

Just don't!

Mr Gregory - I did apologize, and subsequently removed you from my watsapp account completely.

Why you felt the need to then, after the fact, come and write a post on my wall feels like it could be a little vindictive and childish don't you think?

Couple of things I have to add:

1. Why TAF are you using your personal phone for punting?!

2. I very seldom send out broadcasts... So making it sound like I do this regularly is totally out of line.

3. If you were included, it means we connected and I felt comfortable enough to include you... Now ask yourself why I would feel comfortable with someone like you? And then please know I have a list of people who sees me regularly who can back me on this that if made aware initially, I never text first... Hell even some Gentlemen that has brought content today Im actively waiting on my its okay to send message... Maybe we should just leave it at that then hey ;)

Again, apologies for the uncomfortable situation I may have caused.
Maybe it's a lesson for both of us that had to be learned.
You will not receive ANY info or replies or XYZ going forward, I hope this satisfied whatever the need was for this post.

May the odds be ever in your favor Sir.

Last kisses
Ang

Incorrect I posted it before you responded. Just get your facts correct.

You shouldn't even be adding people to your broadcast messages without asking first!

It doesn't matter if you seldom send them. It makes no difference. Keep yourself in line with your lame excuses.

Secondly I do use a punting phone with a separate punting sim. I just didn't put it on silent. Your assumptions are again incorrect.

You are an idiot by the way behaving in such an aggressive and defensive manner.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-07-23 12:20:57

On 2023-07-23 10:57:30 Potatoejetguy said:
On 2023-07-22 13:21:44 GregoryOconnor said: Please stop sending clients your broadcast messages. Please get permission from your clients before you add them to your broadcast!

Just don't!

Well then you sir deserve to get caught out by your wife for being so silly and not using a punting phone or not hiding your current phone that you use.

@Angie, you Continue sending those messages it's totally professional babe even though I dont receive them

You are also an idiot jumping to conclusions. So why don't you fuck off pretending to be a knight in shining Armour lol.
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 566
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-23 13:11:01
Edited: 2023-07-23 13:11:54

On 2023-07-23 12:20:57 GregoryOconnor said:
On 2023-07-23 10:57:30 Potatoejetguy said: On 2023-07-22 13:21:44 GregoryOconnor said: Please stop sending clients your broadcast messages. Please get permission from your clients before you add them to your broadcast!

Just don't!

You are also an idiot jumping to conclusions. So why don't you fuck off pretending to be a knight in shining Armour lol.

If there ever was a domkop, it is you, where was your punting phone? Was it In the house so anyone could hear? Lol
You not the sharpest tool in the shed,
Maybe use common sense next time.
Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2922
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-23 13:20:22

On 2023-07-23 12:19:48 GregoryOconnor said:
On 2023-07-22 23:57:57

You are an idiot by the way behaving in such an aggressive and defensive manner.

SIR, with all due respect. This is my review section. I run a business. If someone goes and pollute my wall maliciously, I am gonna act aggressively because I've worked my ass off to build my reputation. Please stop or I'll ask Esa office to intervene.
Thank you.
Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2923
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-23 13:23:29

On 2023-07-23 10:57:30 Potatoejetguy said:
On 2023-07-22

@Potatoejetguy
YOU can be my night in shining Armour any day! Thank you. I'm pm'ing you asap. I wanna get up close and personally professional with you ;)
Kisses
Ang
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-07-23 13:59:13

On 2023-07-23 13:20:22 Angie said:
On 2023-07-23 12:19:48 GregoryOconnor said: On 2023-07-22 23:57:57

SIR, with all due respect. This is my review section. I run a business. If someone goes and pollute my wall maliciously, I am gonna act aggressively because I've worked my ass off to build my reputation. Please stop or I'll ask Esa office to intervene.
Thank you.

Well it was your own stupidity. So own up or shut the fuck up. Your reputation is in jeopardy because your own actions not mine you clown.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-07-23 14:06:28

On 2023-07-23 13:11:01 Potatoejetguy said:
On 2023-07-23 12:20:57 GregoryOconnor said: On 2023-07-23 10:57:30 Potatoejetguy said: On 2023-07-22 13:21:44 GregoryOconnor said: Please stop sending clients your broadcast messages. Please get permission from your clients before you add them to your broadcast!

Just don't!

If there ever was a domkop, it is you, where was your punting phone? Was it In the house so anyone could hear? Lol
You not the sharpest tool in the shed,
Maybe use common sense next time.

Sure that sounds like you. Maybe you need to put on your reading glasses old man. It was hidden by the way I just forgot to switch it off. You nave clown.

Lmao its funny this is coming from someone that purposely tries winning a favour with a below average overweight working girl LOL all across the forum. Are you that ugly that you need to try winning Angie over lol?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.