Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1988
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-02 18:49:31

[QUOTE;3911741;Freddy1409] Name: Angie

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Sandhurst

Full Profile: [View Angie's Full Profile]

Managed to sneak a visit to see Angie late last month, it seemed like we had lots to catch up on over coffee. Despite no other intention but to do just that, things escalated as they do and next moment my kit was off and rest as they say was history, thanks Ang!

In another life...

Thank you for always being the gentleman that you are. Thank you for just everything! I must admit... I enjoyed our session ;) from start to finish *tongue-in-cheek*

Thank you for the review...I got my no 1 again... eventually hehehehehehe

Can't wait to see you again handsome;)

A million hugs and kisses
Ang.
Iikes
Iikes - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-05 07:14:52

Sensational this chic is on another level seriously from the second she walks in to the min she out she's something else you the centre of her universe
Angie
Angie - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2003
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-05 11:27:30

On 2022-12-05 07:14:52 Iikes said:
Sensational this chic is on another level seriously from the second she walks in to the min she out she's something else you the centre of her universe

Thanks my babes!!!

Awesome Gentleman such as yourself that makes my job super freaking easy!!!

Ps. Thanks for the cuddles
nsasexguy
nsasexguy - Re: Review - Angie - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Angie - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-14 11:45:18

Name: Angie

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga

I visited Angie while she was in Sandton. I took advantage of a special she had and spent 3 hours with her.

The whole experience was amazing and simply fantastic. No buyers regret after the session!

Angie, has created a whole new experience - FWB - Friend With Benefits!

We got on from the get go, and the chemistry was great. She is bubbly, funny and smart. Within a few minutes it felt like we were old friends and the conversation was light and easy... nothing negative. It was the best way to get into the mood for a long hard session, having a chat, with a friend, while over looking Sandton.

The DEEDS, yes plural, was special. 1 of 3 punts that will forever be remembered.

Angie has a way of letting go, while being in control and guiding the experience. She incorporated my requests and ensured she had a great time as well. We came together several things ... get hard just remembering it!

She has a high attention to detail. Angie had put out some treats like sweets, chocolates and biltong and water. She knew I'd need the energy.

The apartment was clean, great towels and hot water.

All-in-all, a great punt and a lasting memory of time well spent.

More importantly for me, I've made a new friend that gets me and my punting needs.

Angie spoilt me and I don't know if anyone will be able to match her standard!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2047
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-15 05:31:47
Edited: 2022-12-15 05:33:35

[QUOTE;3931773;nsasexguy] Name: Angie

Angie spoilt me and I don't know if anyone will be able to match her standard!

How does one reply to a review in the likes of the above?

I guess that dammit!!!!!... we just clicked!!! Lols.

Gentleman who no 1, engages with me. 2, is present, 3 has been through the notions, 4 tells great stories and 5, picks up I'm reasonably okay IQ wise and 6, is good in bed... Really is my absolute vice :)

YOU tick all the boxes!!!!

It is an honor to be considered your friend, and I look forward to spending so many more hours in each other's company!

1000 Hugs and Kisses
Ang
djb01
djb01 - Re: Review - Angie - Umhlanga Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-19 18:48:54

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Made two bookings with this amazing woman on her latest trip down to the shores of Durban. Not much more to say than what has already been said, except that it was two mind blowing sessions. Will definitely see Angie again on her next trip down. Thanks Angie

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until djb01 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
djb01
djb01 - Re: Review - Angie - Umhlanga Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-20 12:57:58

Saw Angie on her latest trip to Durban, not much more to say than what has already been said, only that it was a mind blowing experience and will definitely see her again next time she visits these shores. Thanks Angie.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Re: Review - Angie - Umhlanga Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-20 17:11:26

Another Adventure

My recent escapade with Angie whilst she was in Umhlanga took on a much more relaxed and chilled vibe. The overcast and rainy weather was most certainly conducive and appropriate for our little sojourn. Comfortably seated whilst having a glass of wine the conversation flowed seamlessly and a fair amount of catching up was done. With loadshedding and no air conditioning at the time there is just something erotic that adds to the intensity of two bodies intertwined in giving and receiving pleasures of the flesh. Sometime later the welcoming familiar sound of the hum of the air conditioning unit coming to life invigorated a walk down to the sea.

Returning it was time to hit the showers and then off to grab some sustenance at a local Italian restaurant. Upon returning to the apartment the idea was just to say goodnight and catch an Uber back to my hotel. This did not materialise, upon entering the apartment, another glass of wine was poured and from there onwards things went South in a great way. We couldn’t get out of our clothes fast enough, what followed next was convulsing bucking orgasms, proceeding from the lounge to the bedroom. The pace being led by the conductor with crescendos to slow passionate exploration. With the final movement ending in a standing ovation whith both of us drifting off into a deep content slumber.

Eventually I managed to get up and start the search for some clothing, which were scattered all over the place providing testament to the classic encounter which had taken place. Getting dressed I sensed that something was awry, looking down I had somehow put on Angies underwear and realized that my shirt was inside out. F$*K that is a sure indicative sign of one epic session.

Chilling on the balcony with the cool evening sea breeze it was time to bid farewell, till the next adventure.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2064
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-20 18:00:40

[QUOTE;3940565;djb01] Name: Angie

Saw Angie on her latest trip to Durban, not much more to say than what has already been said, only that it was a mind blowing experience and will definitely see her again next time she visits these shores. Thanks Angie.

Thank you dj01.

Not only was our sessions amazing (2nd one was one for the books) but you also assisted in Part to my 2023. Which I'll be forever grateful for!!!

But yes, you are most certainly on my favorites list, and you'll most certainly hear from me again soon as to my next visit ;)

Thank you for the time you set aside for the visit and this amazing review!!!!

Lots of kisses
Ang.

Ps. Thank those balls of yours for me a bit later ;)
Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2065
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-20 18:34:39
Edited: 2022-12-20 18:42:05

[QUOTE;3940969;CreamyBalls] Name: Angie

Another Adventure

My recent escapade with Angie whilst she was in Umhlanga..

Eventually I managed to get up and start the search for some clothing, which were scattered all over the place providing testament to the classic encounter which had taken place. Getting dressed I sensed that something was awry, looking down I had somehow put on Angies underwear and realized that my shirt was inside out. F$*K that is a sure indicative sign of one epic session.

Chilling on the balcony with the cool evening sea breeze it was time to bid farewell, till the next adventure.

@CreamyBalls... Thank you for a yet again stellar top notch review... amongst other things. It was lovely to spend the afternoon with you, this time in my space....
I've come to the conclusion that I need to have a helper on standby next time I host, cause a lady can't be cleaning the whole entire place 3 timesa day !!!hahahhaahah.
Oh... and don't even get me started on the amount of laundry gawd dammit lols.(I'm just playing) (you're fun to play eith anyways ;)

Lols to the my underwear part... sooooo sexy hehehehe

Getting back on track... *cough-cough*

I had an amazing time...The way you just touch a lady is electric. I can't wait to see you again!!

... till out next adventure...

Tons and tons of kisses
...and hugs
Ang

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.