Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-03 07:07:19

Name: Angie

City: Port Elizabeth

Area: Summerstrand

Full Profile: [View Angie's Full Profile]

Wow guys I saw this lady yesterday. What a ride, if you are looking for the real deal she's here. Remember what you give is what you get back. Absolutely top class.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Angie
Angie - Re: Review - Angie - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Re: Review - Angie - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3280
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-03 08:27:58

[QUOTE;4440491;shaungee] Name: Angie

City: Port Elizabeth

Area: Summerstrand

Full Profile: [View Angie's Full Profile]

Wow guys I saw this lady yesterday. What a ride, if you are looking for the real deal she's here. Remember what you give is what you get back. Absolutely top class.

MR Geeeeeee

You were top class! Thank you for the visit! And for this review! Made my day :) Loads of naughty kisses
Ang
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Angie - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-11-13 07:59:28

Pay back the money!
Mattx
Mattx - Re: Review - Angie - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-13 08:02:28

On 2023-11-13 07:59:28 Baziel said:
Pay back the money!

Jaaa she owes clients refund money. Don't book her.
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Review - Angie - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1045
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-17 08:51:05

On 2023-11-13 07:59:28 Baziel said:
Pay back the money!

On 2023-11-13 08:02:28 Mattx said:
On 2023-11-13 07:59:28 Baziel said: Pay back the money!

Jaaa she owes clients refund money. Don't book her.

Damn guys. At least give some context. For those that don't know, here's the link to the thread in 47 pages of drama now.

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

In summary:
She took a very expensive booking, paid in advance.
Punter rocked up for booking.
She cancelled the booking, asked him to leave and promised she would refund the money.
Punter left. She didn't refund the money but instead used some of it to buy tequila for all her mates and take a holiday.

JP69
Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3318
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-17 10:38:44

In reply to the above:

The actual story goes, from first hand experience:

Punter tried to deceive sp for a second time. Sp refused to pay back money. Sp got torn apart by sad lefties. Sp decided that shes still going strong, drinking tequila on holiday, while being entertained by clowns, all brought to her with compliments of ESA.

Main clown claimed to be refunded by bank. That now the matter has been closed. Main clown have yet to discover condoms with face pic and real name and user names reading: PE's Bareback Legend, with a big red bow at his local postnet.

Because Im now loaded, I Will only return from holiday for mr @MikeHope's banging session, or when ESA gets their shit together and apologize to all their loyal patrons. (I don't expect one myself,as I know I entertained the bullshit)

Other than that, Thank you, lefties and righties, and have yourselves a lovely weekend :)

Kisses
Ang
Mattx
Mattx - Re: Review - Angie - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-17 10:48:49
Edited: 2023-11-17 11:08:19

On 2023-11-17 10:38:44 Angie said:
In reply to the above:

Punter tried to deceive sp for a second time. Sp refused to pay back money. Sp got torn apart by sad lefties. Sp decided that shes still going strong, drinking tequila on holiday, while being entertained by clowns, all brought to her with compliments of ESA.

Main clown claimed to be refunded by bank. That now the matter has been closed. Main clown have yet to discover condoms with face pic and real name and user names reading: PE's Bareback Legend, with a big red bow at his local postnet.

Because Im now loaded, I Will only return from holiday for mr @MikeHope's banging session, or when ESA gets their shit together and apologize to all their loyal patrons. (I don't expect one myself,as I know I entertained the bullshit)

Other than that, Thank you, lefties and righties, and have yourselves a lovely weekend :)

Kisses
Ang

U ask Esa say sorry to u????? Bad attitude....don't book Angie. She will ruin ur marriage with a revenge postcard!!!!!!
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Review - Angie - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1047
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-17 10:49:04
Edited: 2023-11-17 10:53:43

On 2023-11-17 10:38:44 Angie said:
In reply to the above:

Kisses
Ang

Oh wow, now you going to expose clients details publicly after stealing his money and not delivering service.

Mighty professional and oh so appealing to book in a world where the most sacred rules is discretion and confidentiality. The sole reason why most of the clients, married men choose to put over having an affair. Now punters will be afraid to even punt because making a booking with you makes them the laughing stock of the town and likely to lose their wife, kids, job, and even their home and assets in a divorce.

What better way to tell clients NOT to book you because you will gladly steal their money and then try to ruin their life than doing it yourself openly.

Well done grandma!

JP69
Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3319
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-17 13:34:25
Edited: 2023-11-17 13:39:01

Double post

Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3320
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-17 13:37:52

On 2023-11-17 13:34:25 Angie said:
On 2023-11-17 10:49:04 JackParrow69 said: On 2023-11-17 10:38:44 Angie said:

Oh wow, now you going to expose clients details publicly after stealing his money and not delivering service.

Mighty professional and oh so appealing to book in a world where the most sacred rules is discretion and confidentiality. The sole reason why most of the clients, married men choose to put over having an affair. Now punters will be afraid to even punt because making a booking with you makes them the laughing stock of the town and likely to lose their wife, kids, job, and even their home and assets in a divorce.

What better way to tell clients NOT to book you because you will gladly steal their money and then try to ruin their life than doing it yourself openly.

Well done grandma!

JP69

Omfg

So everyone else makes up stories and I add to it and now of a sudden Angie is ruined?!!

He can ruin my name and lie but I can't retaliate?

It's a joke people. I will never, even if my career is finished on here do it lols.

I can but I won't.

Which is the exact reason I'm in the predicament I'm in.

Also jp69... the site members expects more of you. Go fuck yourself and grow a pair. Thanks.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.