Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2924
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-23 15:08:32
Edited: 2023-07-23 15:09:39

On 2023-07-23 13:59:13 GregoryOconnor said:
On 2023-07-23

Well it was your own stupidity. So own up or shut the fuck up. Your reputation is in jeopardy because your own actions not mine you clown.

I'm done here.
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11140
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-23 15:22:05
Edited: 2023-07-23 15:22:28

I'm sorry Gregory who joined a few months ago,but I'm going to apologize firstly to Angie for commenting here, not here to derail
Angie sorry

Now Gregory your way of writing makes me think of someone who has a bee in their bonnet,looks like those hips are lying too..
In not defending the lady, I'm telling you to fuck off and go look for trouble elsewhere
If one doesn't respond to your shit long enough ,you get bored and try the next person

If you're going to come for any lady on this site amd abuse her review section,come,but make sure your lipstick is applied correctly

Enough said

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-07-23 16:35:14

On 2023-07-23 15:22:05 Kaycee said:
I'm sorry Gregory who joined a few months ago,but I'm going to apologize firstly to Angie for commenting here, not here to derail
Angie sorry

Now Gregory your way of writing makes me think of someone who has a bee in their bonnet,looks like those hips are lying too..
In not defending the lady, I'm telling you to fuck off and go look for trouble elsewhere
If one doesn't respond to your shit long enough ,you get bored and try the next person

If you're going to come for any lady on this site amd abuse her review section,come,but make sure your lipstick is applied correctly

Enough said

How about you shut the hell up. Poking your nose where it doesn't belong as usual. Who are you to tell me anything. Your reputation speaks for itself and the stuff that you have done over the years so get over yourself.
Angie
Angie - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2925
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-23 17:31:58

On 2023-07-23 15:22:05 Kaycee said:
Angie sorry

Enough said

Thanks Kaycee!

MR OConnors slipping...
landy
landy - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 892
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-24 12:19:22
Edited: 2023-07-24 12:19:45

On 2023-07-22 13:21:44 GregoryOconnor said:
Please stop sending clients your broadcast messages. Please get permission from your clients before you add them to your broadcast!

It is unprofessional. My wife almost saw your message and I had to lie to cover it up!

Just don't!

Are you that stupid that you save a Working Girl's number to your personal mobile number and then attempt to blame the consequences on the said working girl?

We can see straight through you, who ever you are Greg? Joined in the past three months, 18 comments and already having a go at an established lady!!

Get off your high horse and reveal yourself, you coward:)
Kaycee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11163
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-25 12:26:30

What do u think I'm fighting for!? To reveal these cowards lurking behind a screen with smudged mascara
I'm tired of being a cunt to nice people,but towards cowards like this greggirl, I won't back down

Kaycee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11164
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-25 12:28:54

On 2023-07-23 16:35:14 GregoryOconnor said:
On 2023-07-23 15:22:05 Kaycee said: I'm sorry Gregory who joined a few months ago,but I'm going to apologize firstly to Angie for commenting here, not here to derail
Angie sorry

Enough said

How about you shut the hell up. Poking your nose where it doesn't belong as usual. Who are you to tell me anything. Your reputation speaks for itself and the stuff that you have done over the years so get over yourself.

This my dear purple people is exactly what I mean

Expose yourself more you wot twot
You are so stupid at trying to hide
Smileyzn
Smileyzn - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-25 12:54:43

I will fuck that below average overweight girl all night long ....
Angie is fire , just saying

Lmao its funny this is coming from someone that purposely tries winning a favour with a below average overweight working girl LOL all across the forum. Are you that ugly that you need to try winning Angie over lol?[/QUOTE]
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2156
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-25 13:09:57

Why all the venom...and that on the lady's own page?
Grow a pair guys and visit her so she can fk some sense into you!!

Come on guys! Play nice. Free choice and all. If she is not for you then at least have the courtesy to stay off her page.
Kaycee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11166
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-25 13:14:00

Apologies Angie for the cussing on your section

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.