Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-15 14:35:37

Name: Charlies Angels

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/The Reeds

Full Profile: [View Charlies Angels's Full Profile]

See my review on Calithea.
Charlie always makes sure you have a great variety of girls. Place is clean and secure. Easy to stay a night even if you want to take your own girlfriend you can do that. House has big TV and nice braai facility. Thanks Charlie for having one off the Angels I enjoyed myself

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Charlies Angels - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Re: Review - Charlies Angels - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 540
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-15 16:16:26

On the last 3 fotos, who's on the left with sliver lining stilleto (sic)?
Charlies Angels
Charlies Angels - Re: Review - Charlies Angels - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 221
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-15 16:29:21

Hi Karlos

The girl u asking about is Emerald. She is went home tuesday but wil he back hopefully on friday. Awesome girl with big eyes

Charlie
Charlies Angels
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 222
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-15 17:50:30

Thank you so much Stefoo. Hope to see u very soon again

Charlie
Ruby
Ruby - Re: Review - Charlies Angels - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 62
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-15 19:50:23

Our first rating for the house thank you Stefoo. All the girls appreciate it very much

Love Ruby
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Charlies Angels - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-24 03:15:11

Looking forward to next week!
BGStick
BGStick - Re: Review - Charlies Angels - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 149
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-10 14:23:23

I actually had the pleasure of meeting Charlie. I very pleasant guy running a very accommodating venue. Always willing to assist with requests, really top quality venue with some beautiful women.

Can't wait to chill out there again

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Charlies Angels
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 329
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 14:49:14
Edited: 2021-10-10 14:50:46

Thank you so much BGstick for the review ans rating. I realy try and make u guys fantacies and dreams come true. This weekend is coming up. u guys are gonna have SO MUCH FUN

Charlie
BGStick
BGStick - Re: Review - Charlies Angels - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 175
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-28 14:28:06

I had wanted to book a bachelor party type evening for my friends and I at the venue. Due to scheduling conflicts I had to cancel that event. On the day the venue owner had messaged me to say if I can still bring some drinks we can chill and chat (not the first such invitation mind you where we chilled and chatted with the ladies where no fee was required) and have a few cold ones.
Long story short when I arrived we chatted and chilled and during discussions towards the end of the night I paid a R2k deposit, as a show of good faith, to show I'm serious to book for the next weekend.

I explicitly said "this is my deposit to pay for next weekends event". Then all of a sudden when I try to follow up over the next day or so then the money was 'given to the girls' and 'they had dissapeared' meanwhile the one girl who was there, Sugar, still advertises as part of the Reeds. (So I'm assuming she is still at the venue, so possibly another lie from the venue owner here).

After getting no joy, I had posted my thread on ESA about being burnt, I recieved a message from the venue owner basically saying that he acknowledges that I hadn't recieved any services for my money and something will be organized for me as compensation.

So I decided to give the benefit of the doubt to see what happens and not name the venue at the time. And then when I tried following up today all of a sudden the money was paid to "spend time with the girls" as per our arrangement and it's not 'his fault that I didn't do anything with them' so his not entertaining anything. Mind you the girls were not naked or dressed sexily as per our arrangement on that day. (Which is not their fault as they weren't on the clock) and nevermind the fact that I had gotten an explicit invitation come and chill and bring drinks, no fee whatsoever was mentioned or discussed.

I do admit I was stupid to be so trusting and pay a deposit, I know I'll never see that money again. I just wanted all the punters to know how dishonest the venue owner is.

Ratings:

Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Charlies Angels
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 381
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-28 17:22:41

Thanks for the review bgstick but maybe go into more detail so the punters can understand where it all started. Oh dont wory about it. I wil just do it.

So u say u burned ur fingers and u paid school fees. U also say that charlies angels can not be trusted. The question is can u be trusted. U do a deal with charlies angels he quotes u on the fees u agree on the fees date and time Thats how a transaction works right.
Let me try and explain how mr bgstick works
First venue booking, october. I didnt ask any venue fees cause i was helping u and ur mates out cause of ur budget. The rates i charged u was
800 per girl for the night to spend time with u guys
350 for quickies during the night
I also said im not supplying the drinks to keep ur budget down and u said u will
2 guys 5 girls
U actualy cancelled. Very gentleman of u
November u booked the venue again
I quoted u the same rates. This time 4 girls 3 guys
The booking was for 6pm saturday night. U called later and said ur friends backed out but u wil be there by 6.30pm. U never arrived and the girls never took any bookings cause maybe u were stil on ur way By 7 i messaged u asking u if u got lost u never even replied. Then out if the blue 00.06am u send a message " wake up the house im on my way!" If my calculations are correct dude it was 6 hours past the actual booking time. U arived there and just started ofloading alcohol from ur car. Can i also ad that u were already drunk when u got there. The girls got out of bed cause they were already sleeping just to come and sit with u. Remember a deal is a deal and a booking is a booking.
No one forced u to come to the house at midnight cause u felt guilty. U gave me 2k and i told u its for the girls and there time. U said u not gonna do anything with the girls that night but u want to put it down as a dep for next time. I told u again that money is for the girls. 2k 800 each 2 girls for there time leaves u with 400.u were stil 300 short just to have 2 quickies with both of them. Now u cry. And u say i did u in. Lol
Is it my fault u didnt want to do anything with the girls that night/morning and that u just wanted to chill with them?
Were the girls obligated to even chill with u when u just rock up there at midnight to chill with u for free after they have waited 6 hours for u to arrive?
On all those questions the answer is NO!
But they sat with u for 2 hours.
So u burned ur fingers and trying to make charlies angels look bad. To be honest get over it. Im not doing anybody in and i go out of my way to make cliets wishes and desires come true
About the ratings. I asked u for a favour and u couldve said no but u didnt.
Bgstick, charlies angels doesnt move around. We in one place. Punters move around and the girls in this business cant control them. What i mean is if a punter just doesnt show up for a booking there is nothing a girl can do about it. She looses money and thats it. With punters they just carry on with there lives right. U had a booking right, u came even tho it was 6 hours later. U paid, good, now u cry to ur fellow punters about the terrible thing u went through and that u want to stop punting HAHAHA seriously . Like i said get over it.
I was actualy wating the whole day for u to post on the forum. Oh by the way sugar is there. She was with me when u send me a message today asking if u can come over. I asked her and she didnt want to see u. Can i tell u why. Because u couldnt stop complaining about how hard ur life is because u are black. U were just talking about rasism the whole night. U have issues dude and u need to work through them and stop playing the victim here cause of what happened to u at Charlie's Angels. What happened to u was all on u.
Come to think of it. In the early days the pimps bouncer wouldve beat the shit out of u just by talking to a working girl without paying. Luckily for u pimps dont exist anymore. Or do they....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.