Zashaaaaaaa!
loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Re: Review - Charlies Angels - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Re: Review - Charlies Angels - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 429
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-29 07:58:13

I think it's safe to cancel my Netflix. Enough drama on these streets. If what Charlie says about being quite about BGstick not saying anything for 6 hours from said booking time and then at midnight, out of the blue, arriving. And if am reading right that this was the second cancelation then maybe the girls deserved to be compensated.

But again this is only two sides of the story. What'sapp tell the closer to the truth. So ultimately the 2 parties involved know what went south.
Since both are feeling taken in for a ride I want to express with regret your disappointments.
Put the money aside and call it truce? Charlie perhaps a complimentary 20 minute quickie with 2 girls should be presented to the fella BGstick.

Love, fellow punter
BGStick
BGStick - Re: Review - Charlies Angels - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-29 19:03:31

Like I said in my review, I PAID R2000 to this venue under a specific agreement. I got ZERO back in services under said agreement.

This venue owner ducked and dodge and straight up LIED to me. I know that money is gone, like I don't care about the money. All I care is that other punters know about the dishonesty of this venue. You want to play Russian roulette with your money that's up to you.
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Review - Charlies Angels - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 114
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-29 19:58:58
Edited: 2021-11-29 19:59:28

On 2021-11-29 19:03:31 BGStick said:
Like I said in my review, I PAID R2000 to this venue under a specific agreement. I got ZERO back in services under said agreement.

This venue owner ducked and dodge and straight up LIED to me. I know that money is gone, like I don't care about the money. All I care is that other punters know about the dishonesty of this venue. You want to play Russian roulette with your money that's up to you.

And what about when you just rocked up there at midnight as mentioned by Charlie's? You fail to address the comments made against you.
BGStick
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 184
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-29 21:40:12

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

I'm not going back and forth. I have explained on this thread. It's up to you whether you believe me or not.
Jameslasting
Jameslasting - Re: Review - Charlies Angels - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-04 23:08:25
Edited: 2021-12-04 23:09:54

On 2021-11-29 21:40:12 BGStick said:
www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

I'm not going back and forth. I have explained on this thread. It's up to you whether you believe me or not.

Yeah I have reviewed it and I don't believe you. What I do believe is that you behave like an entitled cnut.

Places like Charlies' Angels are businesses that facilitate people meeting up. If you don't arrive at the time that you said you would, it costs them money. This is the real world, not a dream world where you are entitled to a protected job situation because of the colour of your skin.

There are real people who work there, with real time constraints. No unions to protect their jobs like you have in your dream world. Just normal people.
Missing a booking means real money goes missing, that means directly missing from their tummies, their dependents' tummies, many WGs have children and other family members that they are supporting. They work hard for a living, not like you who gets paid a salary regardless of your performance, because of your skin colour. State Owned Enterprises (SOEs) are filled with the likes of you, because skin colour. No matter how hard you work, or how much you goof off during work time does not matter, your union will negotiate an increase of your bloated salary that the taxpayer pays.
Just because you have protected formal employment because of the colour of your skin does not mean that WGs have the same arrangement. You live in LaLa Land, a false economy that gives you a job because of the colour of your skin, it is not based on your competence or your performance as an employee. That is why you think that all businesses operate that way, that all businesses will forgive a client that arrives 12 hours late.

Time costs money, it is clearly something that is foreign to you, because of your protected AA job situation, you will never understand it.

Don't come here and apply your SOE / false economy thinking to the REAL world because you will be horribly disappointed.

Don't come cry here on the forum with your Marxist tendencies, because WGs do not march to Carl Marx's drum of entitlement, AA, BEE, Government and SOE employment.
WGs and their facilitators work in the real world, where it is dog eat dog, time is money, you are only as good as your last performance.

Clearly this is something that, because of your entitlement, is difficult for you to understand. So rather man up, get with the real world, be on time and pay your money like a real man, be a good homie and don't shame all of us punters.It would also not hurt to be polite and respectful, and reasonably hygienic, since you are sharing these women with all of us.

Don't be a cnut, please I am begging you, because if I don't call you out, someone else will for sure and they might not be as nice as me. Try to be a nice, polite , friendly and likeable guy, not like the complainer cnut that you are right now.

BGStick
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 185
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-05 01:03:10

Those who have asked me for the screenshots I have sent to them. If they believe me (which those who have asked do) that's cool. If they don't, that's cool too, Go ahead and book ladies from this venue.

I'm not here to placate you as if someone died and made you arbiter of what is wrong or right.
BGStick
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 186
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-05 01:04:49

On 2021-12-04 23:08:25 Jameslasting said:
On 2021-11-29 21:40:12 BGStick said: www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Yeah I have reviewed it and I don't believe you. What I do believe is that you behave like an entitled cnut.

Places like Charlies' Angels are businesses that facilitate people meeting up. If you don't arrive at the time that you said you would, it costs them money. This is the real world, not a dream world where you are entitled to a protected job situation because of the colour of your skin.

There are real people who work there, with real time constraints. No unions to protect their jobs like you have in your dream world. Just normal people.
Missing a booking means real money goes missing, that means directly missing from their tummies, their dependents' tummies, many WGs have children and other family members that they are supporting. They work hard for a living, not like you who gets paid a salary regardless of your performance, because of your skin colour. State Owned Enterprises (SOEs) are filled with the likes of you, because skin colour. No matter how hard you work, or how much you goof off during work time does not matter, your union will negotiate an increase of your bloated salary that the taxpayer pays.
Just because you have protected formal employment because of the colour of your skin does not mean that WGs have the same arrangement. You live in LaLa Land, a false economy that gives you a job because of the colour of your skin, it is not based on your competence or your performance as an employee. That is why you think that all businesses operate that way, that all businesses will forgive a client that arrives 12 hours late.

Time costs money, it is clearly something that is foreign to you, because of your protected AA job situation, you will never understand it.

Don't come here and apply your SOE / false economy thinking to the REAL world because you will be horribly disappointed.

Don't come cry here on the forum with your Marxist tendencies, because WGs do not march to Carl Marx's drum of entitlement, AA, BEE, Government and SOE employment.
WGs and their facilitators work in the real world, where it is dog eat dog, time is money, you are only as good as your last performance.

Clearly this is something that, because of your entitlement, is difficult for you to understand. So rather man up, get with the real world, be on time and pay your money like a real man, be a good homie and don't shame all of us punters.It would also not hurt to be polite and respectful, and reasonably hygienic, since you are sharing these women with all of us.

Don't be a cnut, please I am begging you, because if I don't call you out, someone else will for sure and they might not be as nice as me. Try to be a nice, polite , friendly and likeable guy, not like the complainer cnut that you are right now.

I can see this rant is more about you than it is about me. Good luck with your life bro
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Review - Charlies Angels - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 360
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-05 07:29:22

Latest postings cannot qualify as reviews.
It is now a debate of one punter and the club.
Seems as if eveybody involved are victims, to many its now plain boring.
Charlies Angels
Charlies Angels - Re: Review - Charlies Angels - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 415
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-06 00:28:29

I dont even think there are any victims here. The girls did get there money that night but because he was so wasted (drunk) when he got there he couldnt do anything with the girls, that wasnt the girls fault or charlies. He only wanted to chill with the girls for free. Imagine i must open my house for all the punters thats drunk late at night to just come and chill with the girls. The house wil be over crowded.
To the clients who did ask him for screenshots. Could any of u show me the screenshot where i told him i still owe him an experience. I did ask him but up till today still havent recieved anything from him.
If u want to believe him i cant change ur minds.

Im running an honest business as best as i can. A business with so many secrets. Secrets that we as owners and girls have to keep to keep punters identities safe and private. We cant just pack up and move and change the name of the venue. Punters can move around from one girl to the next living a life of cheating and lies and yet there are some that believes him. Venues keeps ur secrets because u as punters are our bread and butter why would we fuck it up. We have so much more to loose.

If any of u would like to contact me on whatsapp or call. Here is my number 0659560864.i put my number here cause im already on every scammers contact list. I put it here cause i have nothing to hide from anyone one of u punters.

I hope to hear from u soon and do come visit.

Love
Charlie

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.