Russian Bridgitte - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2011
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-23 21:44:22

an addendum

Wishful bullshitters

To find oneself in a space least expected. And all of a sudden to realise, that maybe, one has not taken a wrong turn, and that the path one may find oneself on, carries much reward.

To identify possibilities and opportunities waiting to be harnessed. To educate oneself through research, gaining a deeper understanding as to the space occupied, its challenges and requirements. Hearing from others...but, being selective as to information received. There will always be that which will look to slow one down or place disbelief in the initial excitement of a potential new project.

Pioneers daring to dabble in the questionable, challenging, looking for solutions where many have failed and thus given up, makes that success even bigger. Spaces, where most consider a waste of time to even try to rectify, yet, their failure affects society to such an extent that it breeds poverty, alliance with atrocities unimaginable such as human trafficking, drug abuse and distribution, alcohol abuse and gambling.

Society is prone to desperate measures when flailing to find a solution immediate. Society is prone to support illegal activities, believing that only the weak and stupid allow such a space to thrive thus their support thereof through turning a blind eye.

The hypocrisy of society is sickening for the majority perpetuates the disbelief that things cannot turn around for the better in many instances and that a space questionable cannot have a positive spin and bring many out of the gutter.

But then again. What or who is society.
HUMANS.
We are society.

And to be a rebel in society a pariah shunned it takes....
To stand firm in the adversity of the disbelievers.
To know ones worth and capabilities.
To become that which is the target and the goal.
And along the way, to never forget the reason for the path taken.
To never forget to reach out to that space and those occupying it.
To never forget that adversity, was never too big nor scary to stand in the way of ones success.

And in all of that, to give hope and understanding to others...one is who one wants to be. To know to reach out to the right people for their are good Samaritans that will give of themselves...as long as one truly is what one says...for good Samaritans are not stupid....false representation and simple laziness cannot go hidden and is easily recognisable as are wishful bullshitters.

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2020
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-24 21:52:35

addendum 2

Who to ask...therein lies the magic.

A discussion had on being an entrepreneur or an employee of a corporation got me to thinking.

What is it about youth that makes one less susceptible to listening...or is it hearing?

Does that phenomena only belong to the young, the inexperienced? Those that need to know the true meaning of a situation good or bad, through experiencing it themselves.

Or is that a phenomena a person would carry with them through life...a character trait of

the stubborn
the stupid
the simply obtuse person

....or...

an assertive person?

Could it be, that by preferring to stick to ones guns one is actually cutting oneself short of greater growth and positive outcomes.

But, what if sticking to ones guns is the right thing to do and reaps rewards huge.

There in lies the trick.

The magic of knowing who to listen to, when to listen and who to approach for advise or help.

There are many noise makers in this world...each one claiming to know something....an internet of humans claiming their right to information gathered along the way of life....and that includes oneself.

Much may be of value but, should be specific and relateable to the matter at hand. Many have a broad base of general knowledge, thinking they professors in all of those fields, freely handing out their opinions, looking for recognition and acceptance of their advise and views.

Nothing wrong with having an open mind and taking note of the share but, information overload can lead to confusion and brain and power drainage. As can arrogance and a "know it all attitude" lead to stagnation of personal growth and an ever evolving persona through knowledge seeking.

To seek the company and voice of those that speak with conviction, for they can due to experience and formal training or education.
Those that are masters in their own right in the field they occupy.
Their knowledge share is based on more than that theory of what common logic dictates.

And then those whose life is proof of who and what they are...consistent in what they say and how they behave...socially,professionally and at home.

These are the jewels in society that add value to those seeking guidance and assistance.

To seek them, recognise them, for time does bring them to the forefront...over and over they pop up in the most unexpected places...their reputation preceding them...those are the people i personally wish to hear from and hope their wisdom rubs off and makes me part of their prestigious club.

RB.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1335
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-24 22:15:46

Thanks again, RB, for sharing. A great read indeed.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1336
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-25 05:52:31
Edited: 2021-08-25 05:52:52

RB, I'm sure you are aware that you run the risk of being labelled or showing symptons of
Dunning-Kruger syndrome.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2024
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-25 07:08:35

aaaah dearest Johnny E....most probably i could be accused of such, like most of us thinking we know everything about everything , reveling in our so called self medication through the internet doctor...but then again.

number one....though it might not be comfortable to hear, i would hear and allow myself the liberty of finding out a little more...

and

number two....it all depends who the accusation may be coming from because most times ones own blunt loud stupidity makes one blind to the very accusation been bandied around....for time eternal we will be swayed back and forth...bowing to the highest bidder with the deepest pockets....just like elections and the dirty game being played on the back of the most vulnerable and needy.

x

Kiss u dearly.
x
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2040
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-08 20:26:20

"All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth."

Friedrich Nietzsche

I sat and reflected on the injustices of political systems in the world...even so-called democracy, bandied around as if it would be the saviour of inequality, coming to the aid of societies at the mercy of the duly elected armed with the power of propaganda .

Those that preach a powerful game of promises, having psychologically studied the political arena in order to 'abuse', for the sake of votes, known to sway the poor masses suffering at the tyranny of parliamentarian greed and stolen wealth , winning the desperate and needy , most definitely the majority of the citizen, misinformed and sadly, uneducated.

Democracy is the biggest most powerful lie used to make societies believe that the power is in their hands...it would hold truth if, each voter would be honest and sincere as to why they place the cross next to the party elected.

I sat and reflected on the possibility that voting , although claimed to be emotionless and a carefully considered choice to bring about growth, stability and long term sustainability, is far from rational and rather a dictated choice, playing on ones fears, guilt's, the desire to be politically correct, a hope...subconsciously aligning oneself to the story best told...the version that best represents ones aspirations for the citizen of the country.

For the citizen of the country...?....the problem being that ones own aspiration may be bullshit to another and visa versa...and sometimes that aspiration is so watered down, settling for mediocrity for, something is better than nothing.
I sat and reflected at the possibility that society has become so greedy, so lost, so self-centred....all about me, myself and i....that ones neighbour no longer features nor wears down ones energies instilling empathy or sympathy, that thriving world economies are not based on this 'age of aquarian' concept for, peace would mean global unity, a sort of utopia...the most unrealistic concept ever...?...
Why?
Because we, as a global civilisation are more centred on our differences making democracy an aspiration...the biggest lie ever...given power and meaning by those blinded by their anger, past histories and stubbornly subservient to dictatorial orators.

and thus....

You know those lovely dreams you've had, of a world where ...

kindness, honesty, and peace are the rule rather than the exception
everyone is respected and cared for, and differences are celebrated
the whole world is united in common goals
spiritual wisdom is the shared ideal

That's what the Age of Aquarius is all about!(quoted from wicca school)

a fanciful utopia spoken about in fairy-tales.

RB.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2053
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-09 22:40:09

The fight to understand humanity and humaneness

Have u ever watched a programme where the humanity, the humaneness of the whole thing, touches u in such a way that it makes u sit in quiet solitude desirous to try and understand.
A 'work of art'... a happening over a period of time and the consequences and ripple effects on lives within a close knit community.

How easily society becomes influenced by the rhetoric of those that are the loudest, especially those in power who have something to gain, or, have the need to save face.
The longer one repeats and listens to sources claiming a false truth, the harder it becomes to have the courage or faith and belief to fight back and reclaim the right of the real truth.

How important it is to have those who care to recognise and challenge and question hearsay, for, that is what it is, if one receives information via a third party.
Accepting it without question or care, even if there be a niggling feeling that all may not be right, preferring to follow the masses and take it on as a personal attack and wrong-doing, giving it life and power.

Therefore...

Justice...does justice know to be fair...?...questionable for many a time it be defined by a person or group of people, twisted and gnarled in such a way, to satisfy their lust and hunger for remedies personally satisfying.

A tedious road it may be, to try and understand humanity...but if we do not try, then how would we ever know compassion, understanding, humility and being charitable of nature.
To be righteous of Spirit, knowing to be non-judgemental is a trait very, very... very, few humans possess.

And the 'work of art' i am referring to -

a series called 'Rectify'.

Simply brilliant.

No matter how flawed we may be as humans, no matter our weakness and temptations faced...somehow...should we choose...we know how to find that grain within us that knows to fight for survival and strive toward acknowledging the value of life and living it the best way we know....in the most just of ways.

RB.
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 489
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-09 23:25:51

Wow, beautifully written. Never will I brah again that I'm a prolific writer. You just blew me away.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2061
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-12 08:41:25

Dearest Ms. Gretchen

A prolific writer u are and i enjoy all your contributions on the forum. There is a sincerity in what u share that i truly enjoy.

Thank u for your kind words. Always always appreciated.

Hug u dearly.

x
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2062
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-12 08:46:18

The grace to be humble

to have the grace to be humble
and not worry about ones ego taking a tumble
when one has overstepped the line
in silence ones arrogance to confine
the ability to stand firm though
and to the rest of the world show
being humble does not mean weak
but rather of maturity and wisdom it does speak.

the world has become loud, crass and vile
on each other atrocities does pile
the 'me' featuring asthmatically
forcing itself in all situations unethically
the vulgarity of self, defined in possessions
hungering festering narcissistic monetary obsessions
be there anything humane in our behaviour
by those boorish bullies it be considered a personal failure.

so...how do u yourself define
do you consider your character and personality prime
would u know when to step back and when to feature
in a situation bad try be the teacher.

or

would u for cover run
because the bullies have stolen the sun
and taken centre stage
all to engage
in atrocious oration
obvious be their vocation
good to destroy
propaganda their ploy
in silence to shut
the throat to gut
of anything worthy
.........?

oh..
...to have the grace to be humble
and not worry about ones ego taking a tumble...

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.