Navigation
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 228
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-10 22:23:21

This will take me 1 year to read the long essays and understand what is being said
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2638
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-10 22:32:59
Edited: 2022-01-10 22:34:10

hey Potatoejetguy....don't worry, not all of us were born to read or understand much in life and still get by with flying colours!

But thank u for clicking onto my thread anyways.

Care for a picture book maybe? Love u too x
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 229
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-10 22:37:09

Hello sweety, yes you correct especially when English is not a first language for many, understanding the Shakespeare terms etc can be difficult.
I use to read the "readers Digest" in the 80s, I had a subscription, boy I miss those books, had nice stories inside. Love u too. Mwa
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2639
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-10 22:42:50

English is not my first language either...it is actually third in line.

As to Shakespeare...nothing remotely "Shakespeare"in any of my writes.

Readers Digest...a good start to learn much. Many in my biblioteka should u wish to come reminisce .

x
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2656
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-13 21:42:13

Topic at hand

Many times i question our patience and understanding as to the plight of anybody that may not fall within our understanding of right and wrong.

Does a philosophical outlook make one more accepting and ready to adapt or consider there may be another solution to a topic at hand

...or does it make one a rambling idiot?

Should one stand firm on all things questionable or does one allow the greyness of a myriad of arguments and possibilities to tarnish the simpleness of something being.....simply....right or wrong.

Many a time i have found myself torn between apposing viewpoints...a slight confusion of thought?

Not at all.

Just a careful consideration to understand what is being said....and hope...to honour the essence of what may be raised.

The argument could be ...why not stick to topic at hand....

The answer could be....because as anything in life a rippling effect is left...sending shockwaves or gentle meanderings of a stream.

For me the most important to consider when exercising ones right to share an opinion, is to not hit below the belt...and...to have the courage of heart and braveness to say it as is....no matter the harsh comeback and attack in response.

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2670
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-15 09:08:16

The importance of company kept

The importance of surrounding oneself with people who bring out the best in one. The importance of knowing oneself...for...how would one then know, who to keep company with?
The will to be the best one can.
Reaching.
Dreaming.
Striving.
Sometimes we go with our heads against the wall or walk around with our head in the clouds, even worse, sometimes, digging our head into the sand not wanting to know.

If in the company of another that raises further question, further unsettled feelings, a dead limbo....anger, frustration, a forlorn loss of self....then logic suggests best one moves on as quickly as possible. If one is in the company of another that knows a mind frenzied, a heart heavy and lonely, a confusion messy....to settle and appease,then best to keep company with that sort.

To seek the different, the exciting, the unknown is good. But, to lose oneself in the adventure of curiosity and partaking of that which tickles ones fancy now and again, can be detrimental to ones well-being. To know boundaries and understand the rules of engagement when dabbling in company strange, new and exciting ...different from oneself.... is knowledge worthy of acquiring, understanding and accepting.

What is it that draws humans to adversity, challenges that attack the very fibre of our peace and stability of mind and soul.
Why does one seek the company of those that dishonour and disrespect the good in oneself.
Are some stronger in their faith of self, not resorting to a surrender destroying , a surrender to curiosity debilitating and stealing , a surrender weak....weak for one is fully aware the path travelled is not a good one.

A moment of escapism in company not like oneself yet alluring, can be a temptation too pricey and not worthy of consideration.

Best one chooses carefully who one keeps company with....and what it is THAT company has to offer.

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2721
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-22 21:18:27

Never go to bed angry.

He went back and forth, confusing himself even more.

Was it right to have make-up sex after a huge argument with his girlfriend.

The question was, did he enjoy it.

His answer was that it was fucking earth shattering, that neither of them held back.

Did it resolve the issue causing their fallout.

His answer was that it didn't matter...until the next argument.

Not too long into the future it was just too much to handle and the make-up sex became an ugly thing...avoided...and the accusations came that he must be fucking someone else.

It was too much.

he left.

The lack of conversation, the failure to address an issue...cowardly?...or...it wouldn't make a difference anyway because they were simply never meant to be.

RB.

Rajen1
Rajen1 - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 06:52:04

I have often wondered if I should come to you when I am in Dbn. Now that I see a glimpse of this side of you, I will definitely make the time to spend some time to discuss thoughts. Depending on my mood we may go into the physical aspect of your services.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2723
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-23 22:11:03
Edited: 2022-01-23 22:11:31

I look fwd to your call Rajen1.

The side that u have managed to catch a glimpse of, is ever present...i am glad u noticed it and may venture my way eventually.

x
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2724
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-23 22:18:41

does one dare to be honest?

Does one dare to sit down with oneself and face the music?
Does one dare to ask uncomfortable questions and have the integrity to be brutally honest with oneself?
Would there be a purpose to such a head on collision with self?

I sometimes wonder, if honesty is the best policy for to be honest would mean, many a time, to not be in favour with the rest of the world.
Why is it that mankind cannot survive with brutal honesty?
Why is it that mankind has found this acceptable thing called 'white lies'...the purpose being to not hurt another...?...and possibly oneself?
Have we deviated off the path of truth to such an extent, that, we no longer have the courage to face the music and deal with the shitty bits in our lives?
Or.
Is it, that we have fallen so far down the rabbits hole, that we no longer know what the truth looks like?....confusing our delusional self created truth for the real deal?
Have we befuddled the balance of all things that we know not to get back to that point of being sincere and taking ownership of the crap one creates in ones own life?

Or...could it be that that is the only way mankind knows to survive...for if every wrong had to be faced and every incorrectness had to be admitted to....what would be the result? Would there be a continuation of good things or would they be jeopardised and destroyed by a falter , a stumble in a moment of weakness not to be repeated again?....for...does man know to exist without faltering and stumbling?
To know when to be honest? To know when to face the music?

I believe that many a circumstance can be avoided if mankind had the integrity and sincerity of being honest with oneself . It is easy to excuse ones own wrongdoing and blame it on anything else but oneself.
Even if the world were at fault, then being intelligent of mind...are humans not?... and strong of willpower ....for humans can be?...one should then be able to, face and admit, and take the bull by the horns, and with the best of intent and desire, be honest about the wrongdoing, and rectify it , leaving ripple effects that leave no scars.

Is that possible?...for there will always be somebody who will be in the firing line...and thus the birth of white lies and excusing ones behaviour and evading brutal honesty?

Could a brutally honest person be said to be without tact or feeling?....and...could a person resorting to evading the truth be called a liar?....

all depends how one sees oneself....

does one dare to sit down with oneself and face the music...

does one dare to ask uncomfortable questions... RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.