Navigation
Tempero
Tempero - Re: Review - Zandre - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Zandre - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-18 12:16:03

So curiosity got the better of me and I decided to visit Zandre today.

A lot has been said about this girl but I had to experience it for myself.
First place Im having punters remorse this was probably one of my worst decisions when visiting a wg. The place was clean and neat until I got in her bedroom. Her carpets was dirty the place stank of smoke with full ashtrays next to the bed. Speaking of the bed it had a dirty black duvet on it, after lying down for about 5min the itching started it was a huge turnoff.

Service wise the owo was not too bad but her body is not in such a good shape as it looks like in her profile pictures.
For R600.00 I am sure there is much better looking ladies and much better service. If you want a quick bj I guess then she qualifies but for service wise I will never return. Massage non-existent very rushed. I drove all the way from Santon quite exited in meeting her. The road felt twice as long back after that terrible ordeal.

Happy punting Gents….
Cool909
Cool909 - Re: Review - Zandre - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 228
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-01 22:41:51
Edited: 2013-10-01 22:43:27

@Tempero and @rumble thanks for the review !

She off my list
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Zandre - Centurion Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-10-01 22:55:48

It's not much what punters say about this WG that turns me off, it's her shooting herself in the foot that's telling. Never in my life time...
Zandre
Zandre - Re: Review - Zandre - Centurion Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-10-06 13:04:10

I admit in neglecting my so-called profession and yes I have not been myself the past few weeks. Being in this profession opens up a few other unknown dark, and very scary doors and we find ourselves in situations that we could never wish upon anyone else. But we have to pick up the pace and work towards your goal. Im sorry for the 'bad experience'. Please note that I have moved and am now free of one of my worries and am back to loving life in general! Kisses and hope to prove this punter wrong and rock your world!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.