Navigation
DiLivio
DiLivio - Re: Review - Zandre - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Zandre - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-14 13:36:18

It looks like Zandre has multiple personalities, and one of them in the form of Longshlong decided to review! Nice try lady. But if you just do the basics right, the reliable reviews that Goofy123 is looking
fro will come. Just try for a week.!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Zandre - Centurion Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-06-17 14:30:53

Name: Zandre

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Zandre's Full Profile]

Nothing shady guys. Chatty and very warm personality. A bit rushed, but she adapted nicely. She is the real deal, far better than anything in Centurion to date.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
morne15
morne15 - Re: Review - Zandre - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-25 15:22:58

I am looking forward to an appointment with this lady for late afternoon, my curiosity has finally gotten the better of me.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Zandre - Centurion Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-06-25 15:45:49

Go Morne :). I might follow you, review or not!
morne15
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-25 21:39:16

Name: Zandre

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Zandre's Full Profile]

Spent some incredible time with this lady this evening but don't be fooled. She might look like the girl next door but she will absolutely rock your world.

The venue is small but she will be moving to a newer venue in the near future. She is very friendly and makes you feel at ease from the word go. Treat her with respect and reap the rewards. Zandre will be seeing a lot of me, next time we might just take it that step further.

Gentleman this is a keeper.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
RogueRogue
RogueRogue - Re: Review - Zandre - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-08 09:55:19

Zandre told me that she does doubles with Sassy...

Sassy as in the well known the drug addict? Not sure, but guys, just be careful...
foglopper
foglopper - Re: Review - Zandre - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-10 18:56:44

...Zandre...don't know her, I don't trust her either, looks dodgy, and she is hanging around the druggie crowd like Sassy and co. Did have Sassy a few times great personality sweet girl,but started deteriorating getting thin and "smelly", once in 2009 she pulled a scam on me you know the one where "Ooops, I just took your money for one hour and realised that I have double booked...Oops, oh well you must leave now." I went back after that a couple times because she gave great head, I just carried my glock when I visted her in case some nigereran fukhead wanted to get in on the scam, yes she is definitely on drugs - don't trust a druggie, Zandre is hanging around Sassy, be careful.
Sassy
Sassy - Re: Review - Zandre - Centurion Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-07-11 17:39:38

Oh my god! Do u guys have nothing better to do than bad mouth people u dont even know? Leave Zandre alone, she is a great person, honest & u have no right to judge her. Funny coming from u guys who are mostly married or in a relationship. Ur a bunch of little boys who hide behind there user names insulting girls they are more than happy to visit & satisfy themselves. Grow up or fuck off. Oh & by the way this is Sassy.
morne15
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-12 14:11:38

i do believe Sassy has a very good point. I have had the pleasure of Zandre's company and believe me she is the real deal. Before commenting maybe u should call and make an appointment ?
RogueRogue
RogueRogue - Re: Review - Zandre - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-12 15:07:20
Edited: 2013-07-12 15:10:30

If Zandre is not a junkie, I apologize.

@Morne15: I respect your opinion and I will visit her myself, and give truthful feedback.

I might be guilty of your allegations Sassy, but the truth is you are a drug user. I know it to be true because I have visited you. And although you gave good service, it was obvious that you have a habit. I know the signs all too well, because I used to be on crack/rocks, and have lost friends to H....

I guess over the long term all of us will know if Zandre will be hooked, or can stay clean.

Expect feedback soon.

To close, I would like everyone to read this post, which you can find on Sassy's profile:

Gat Naaier

Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria

Basic Member

Posts to Date: 6

View Profile Send Message

[Report this post]
Posted: 2012-11-02 14:56:34
Edited: 2012-11-02 15:00:26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shame, this poor girl. I have met her numerous times over the years she was on ESA and she is a drug taker, but not a scamster or anything. Sometimes her place smelled a bit funny like in the bathroom especially, but mostly she was clean on herself and the premises. Nice girl, but I stopped visiting as she did start to talk too much for my ears, started getting too thin for my liking etc. But she is a great punt, knows how to make you feel good, good blowjob. Offers OWO but I always went WITH. She was not doing it for me anymore. Like I said, this poor girl, one can see that some are just luckier than others hey, sometimes we get caught up in shit and then...life. I would say if you want go and give her a try, with no worries. Just be carfeul as always. She is pretty reasonable in her pricing. She did answer the phone while we were in the motions and I did not like that.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.