Basic Member
Posts to Date: 430
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-08 12:49:50

Name: Elle Rider

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northriding

Full Profile: [View Elle Rider's Full Profile]

Secured a session of MILFy madness with Elle and Laura.

As usual - Murphy tried to intervene and there is an urgent issue at work that requires me to interact several times with my boss and I will need to engage with him if he calls. Normally I would cancel and reschedule - but not with these two ladies and I take the risk and continue with the booking and I don’t turn my phone on to silent

I enter their guesthouse suite and we are getting reacquainted and clothes are being removed - boss calls and I apologize and explain I need to take the call. The music is turned down and the ladies move to the other side of the room while I take the call. Next thing - my boxers are around my ankles and the two lingerie clad lovelies are on their knees and showing off their amazing oral skills while I try continue a vaguely intelligent conversation with my boss (and not get fired). They proceed to tease me and torture me with their mouths and tongues while I am doing my best to focus on my boss’ requirements and not to moan in his ear.

The call finally ends and the torture moves to the bed and some pleasure for all three of us involving mouths and tongues and pussies and a cock ….. and a bad dragon and Suki join in!

Yet another amazing MILFy session with these two incredible ladies and looking forward already to the next one. And boss (if you are reading this) I am not sorry at all!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-08-14 11:59:11

MILF Monday... need I say more!?!

Laura and Elle the ultimate carnal artists, it seems to get harder and harder to write about our time together despite the increasing intensity, pleasure and all round delight perhaps that's precisely why...

Needing a bit of a break after our initial coming together if you will, Elle has taken up position next to me for the next episode of Voyeur's view as Laura descends down to return the favour on Elle.

As I watch and feel the pleasure being experienced by Elle I just trace my fingers over Elle's body as I settle in for the show anticipation growing every second. As the crescendo builds I gently clasp my hand around Elle's neck knowing it wont be gentle for too long, a slow squeeze, the corners of Elle's mouth rise in approval, and release almost there... as my hand tightens more and more to the point of uncertainty as to if it's to far Elle places her hand over my mine sensing my hesitation and inviting me to press on, I oblige, her face a rich crimson from the waves of pleasure and undoubtedly the lack of oxygen I release slightly one last time so she can take a final breathe before the grand finale. My hand firmly clamped around her neck watching as she struggles for air her body twisting tensing in harmony with the waves of euphoria being delivered..... there it is.... eyes glossed over the deviant smile of pure pleasure a melting of body and of course that burst of delight in the form of a giggle... Just Scrumptious!!!

What an honour, thank you ladies!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Elle Rider
Elle Rider - Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 135
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-18 10:06:24

On 2023-07-08 12:49:50 2old2 said:

They proceed to tease me and torture me with their mouths and tongues

I think it's time for more oral teasing 2old2 ;)

Thank you for enjoying our teasing and thank you for the lovely Suki, so much delightful fun. Looking forward to more fun with you and Laura soon

Xxx
Elle
Elle Rider
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 136
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-18 10:09:04

On 2023-08-14 11:59:11 JJ321 said:

... eyes glossed over the deviant smile of pure pleasure a melting of body and of course that burst of delight in the form of a giggle... Just Scrumptious!!!

What an honour, thank you ladies!!

It's always scrumptious fun with you JJ, MILF Monday and any other day

Xxx
Elle
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-08-25 16:58:52

Venue is shared between Laura and Elle so no complaints.

I didn't find Elle attractive and thus the session was not as enjoyable.

I can commend her for her efforts.

Sorry.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

RichieRich07
RichieRich07 - Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-28 14:35:18

After having had a number of breath taking visits with the loveliest Laura Love, a visit with the GOAT MILFS has been long overdue and something I’ve been eagerly anticipating.

It’s been with high levels of excitement and spicey curiosity that I’ve been reading about Elle, a Goddess in Her own right and Laura’s vivacious partner in crime, and possessor of one of the most bodacious, just hot damn booties I have ever laid my eyes… and now hands on… Man Alive!

So it was with that inspiration that it was time for the ultimate MILF experience with two of the finest to ever do it… a sort of Shaq and Kobe in their prime, dream pairing if you will. (Shoutout to all the NBA fans)

So when the day finally arrived to say I was nervous and tantalisingly beyond beside myself with excitement would be putting the matter most lightly indeed. The two Ladies were decked out in Their finest alluring attire.

What followed was a mesmerising synchronised flow of bodies, mouths and limbs reaching out for one another and indulging in the most carnal of pleasures, with one of the many highlights being while Laura was expertly pleasuring my cock with her dreamy mouth in the way that only the most iconic Laura Love knows how, She cheekily turned to Elle and with a naughty sparkle in Her eye and enquired off Elle if She would like to share my cock with Her, to which Elle enthusiastically nodded, with an equally naughty glint in Her eyes. This grin and that look, I was to learn as the session flowed, is a precursor to some of the sloppiest ever so bad gal slow, delicious, cock worshiping I ever experienced, as She gazed at me, lips invitingly apart, slowly enveloping my hardening cock, saliva tantalisingly dripping onto said hardening cock. She stared past my eyes into the deepest fuckery of my soul… and then knowingly smiled at me… I repeat… Man Alive!

Laura once said to me, that if I think She’s incredible by Herself and Lawd knows She’s that and a so much more, then I really should experience Her and Elle together if I want to step deeper into Her world of lascivious desires… and holy hell was She right and then some. These two Ladies are Thee absolute gold, platinum or whatever precious metals standard… and the mad part is, after scratching the proverbial surface, I can tell that there is so much more there… so much more.

So gentlemen… and ladies… do yourselves a favour… if your bucket list is currently full, I would very strongly recommend you remove one item from said list, (the Northern Lights et al can wait) and pencil in the most exhilarating MILF experience you will ever have, the fuckery deep within your soul will send you gushing notes of thanks, of that there I have no doubt, thank you Most High Priestesses for inviting me into Your temple… I will never be the same again!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Elle Rider
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-07 08:00:33

Thank you RichieRich for this beautifully written review. You convey our MILFy adventure so well; reading this brings back each moment of hotness and my eyes are sparkling again at the memory.

I appreciate the rad energy you brought to our encounter: stay awesome.

Again please, soon.

Xxx
Elle
Hotchoc27
Hotchoc27 - Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-19 14:27:17

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Recently I had the pleasure of seeing Elle and Laura together. I had no idea what to expect from the session, and what I got was nothing I could’ve even dreamt of. The experience sounds like something out of the wildest of fantasies that no one would believe. In time I’ll post a detailed review about the time of my life with the amazing Elle and Laura.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Hotchoc27 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
therodent
therodent - Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 410
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-07 13:26:50

Unfortunately, this is a bit of a belated review but one that most definitely needs to be shared.

I saw Laura and Elle sometime in September when they were in Cape Town. They decided to spice things up a little with their latest visit to our shores by offering a 1-hour session but with a twist. For the first 30 minutes you have the pleasure of spending time with the one lady and thereafter they essentially swap and you end the session in the company of the other. Or so was the idea behind this “twist”.

Anyways, I made the booking on a Friday which was 2 days prior to my visit. I saw them on the Sunday morning at 10:00AM. As I arrived, I knocked on the door and this ravishingly beautiful creature I had never met before opened the door. I have been to see Laura on a number of occasions but this was the first time my eyes had the pleasure of feasting on Elle. Let me just say, she is gorgeous.

As the door fully opened, she basically pulled me into the apartment, quickly said something along the lines that she is Elle and she immediately afterwards challenged my tongue to a duel. OMG she is hot and kisses for the 1st team. We made our way to the bedroom and all the while chatted and made some small talk. Immediately we clicked and I was pleasantly surprised. Elle is a really nice person and she has an incredibly nice personality. We found ourselves extremely comfortable in each other’s company within minutes and we hit it off like two long time lovers.

Elle does not hold back. Let me tell you she completely enjoys what she does and I think the fact that we enjoyed each other’s company so much it, made the whole experience just so much better. I don’t think I need to go into much detail here as it is obvious from the above that we basically devoured each other in every single way possible and just had fun with each other as if it was the last day on earth.

At about the 30-minute mark, Laura made her elegant entrance and she too was just looking too hot to handle. We greeted each other verbally and due to the fact that we already knew each other well, we also said hello physically and went at it sucking away on each other. After a short while of this, I turned to Elle in order to say our goodbyes and thank her with a departing kiss but this is where plans changed.

As I wanted to thank Elle for the lovely 30 minutes in which she took such wonderful care of me, she looked at me and Laura and said, and I quote, “I am not going fucking anywhere” And this is where their idea of a half-time swap fell flat and we ended up having an all-out threesome so hot it could raise the temperature of the arctic and melt the ice caps. This visit turned out to be an absolute horny free-for-all and we just ate away at each other.

At one point the two of them decided to blind-fold me and play a game called “guess that mouth”. Fuck me it should be illegal to play games like that. The two of them were off the charts hot. I have never experienced something like that before. Bucket list gets another tick.

Anyways, the licking and sucking and everything in between went on and on and in the end, I asked if I could extend our stay and they both agreed almost simultaneously with a “Fuck yeah!” or something similar if I recall correctly. The second session went on same as the first and we just continued with our threesome and did whatever we wanted to do to each other.

Anyways, towards the end of the second session we took a break just to chat and relax. As mentioned earlier, I know Laura relatively well as we have had a few sessions together before and always enjoyed each other’s company and it was an absolute please to meet Elle. She is literally just as awesome and I have to say that I am so glad that this bucket list threesome I experienced could be ticked off and even more so that it was the two of them that helped me do so.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Elle Rider
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-14 09:33:40

On 2023-09-19 14:27:17 Hotchoc27 said:

Recently I had the pleasure of seeing Elle and Laura together. I had no idea what to expect from the session, and what I got was nothing I could've even dreamt of. The experience sounds like something out of the wildest of fantasies that no one would believe. In time I'll post a detailed review about the time of my life with the amazing Elle and Laura.

It may be summer now, but I'm always in the mood for some HotChoc(olate)

Thank you Mr. for the delicious threesome and the lovely review

Xxx
Elle

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.