[deleted] - Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-02-08 14:00:35

Name: Elle Rider

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northriding

Full Profile: [View Elle Rider's Full Profile]

Having not seen Elle for more than a month a visit was most definitely overdue and boy what a visit it was!!

We had been chatting about a BDSM experience for a while and today was the day that I would dip my toes in these dark waters with the deliciously deviant Mz Rider.

Elle was gracious enough to join me for dinner to catch up and enjoy each other's company in a more traditional manner than our usual merrymaking which was just wonderful. I've said it multiple times previously but it really is worth repeating that just being around Elle is pure magic for me, it's difficult to describe what happens to me when I'm in her presence but I often just find myself searching for words mostly unsuccessfully and not being able to ravish each other in the restaurant I had to stumble through which was entertaining to say the least.

Elle looked gorgeous as always, other than a leather wrist strap and those devilish eyes one would never be able to deduce what Elle had planned for me later that evening which definitely added and element of rascality to the whole dinner experience. 

With dinner done and our appetites for more carnal pleasures growing by the minute we make our way to the lodge to indulge in the decadence of flesh. A last check in regarding limits and communicating while playing and were almost all set. Elle proceeds to get changed and ever so deliberately lay out her implements for the evening as I look on in anticipation…. Wondering if I'm going to make it all the way through… Only time will tell

I'm completely naked and standing in front of the full length mirror so I can bear witness to unfolding events when I'm able to keep my eyes open that is. Elle begins by gently rubbing some oil on my back and ass cheeks her hands gradually working the oil into my skin and the aroma floating around the room like a 3rd presence she then proceeds to pick up the rope, I've been looking forward to this very much, gradually a harness starts to take shape around my body as I admire Elle's artwork in the mirror and watch her slowly make one knot after another tracing the rope across my body with each knot restricting me just a little bit more with every breath feeling more and more restricted in this web of wonder, my eyes are closed now just feeling…… everything.

Elle tells me to look at myself in the mirror….. The contrast of the black rope on my pale skin just makes the visual that much more pleasing to the eye and I find myself admiring being the object of Elle's creative spirit. As per usual in all the excitement my breathing is very shallow and rushed, Elle puts one hand on my chest and the other on my back and in only the way she can says deep breath in… feeling the rope press into my skin I almost don’t want to breathe out but when Elle tells me to breathe out slowly I oblige as I feel the harness slowly release its firm grip on my torso, another deep breathe in she says her hands moving in unison with my breathe and harness….. And breathe out……  I know we are far from done for the evening but right now in this moment of pure acquiescence to my enchantress I am…  

Adrift in a sea of clouds tethered to life by the tides of desire

I watch as Elle picks up the flogger, being the first time, I would be on the receiving end of a flogging I wasn’t quite sure what to expect but I wasn’t expecting it to be that bad for some reason, this expectation was shattered with the first crack of leather on my back, holy fuck that was painful!! I can't help but wonder have I agreed to more than I can handle, eyes shut fists clenched body tense I anticipate the next blow…… FAAAAARRRRKKINNN HELL!!!!!! That was even more painful…. I know I can stop at any moment if I need to but I don't want to, I didn’t necessarily come here for the pain specifically what intrigues and fascinates me is what comes after the pain… A stillness of being would be the best way I can describe it, but back to the present and I'm barely hanging on…. I don’t have the capacity to count anymore I'm just waiting for the point where I give up my pursuit of pleasure through pain…. I'm almost there I can feel my body fighting wanting to step away from my allocated space…. One more and I'll have to stop I wasn’t ready for this. A pause I feel Elle's hand on my back and then my chest, deep breath in … and out…. and another one she says. I start to notice the sensation of rope around my body again squeezing me tight as I breathe in. I manage to open my eyes and see myself in the mirror not quite sure what to make of it all. My hands and arms are free to move but I have been as still as possible to now but seeing Elle in the mirror when she is behind me and then in front of me, wanting to look at her and hold her the temptation to reach out is immense but I don’t. I close my eyes and wait for what comes next.

A tracing of nails on my body, wet tongue up my spine, lightest of touches making me tremble as the pleasure of gentle touch almost accentuates the pain in a way and relieves it at the same time, my brain is becoming mush unable to comprehend the sensations at opposite ends of the spectrum all at once.

A similar pattern plays out for 2 or 3 more rounds of flogging interspersed with gentle touch, some crop play, calming words, spanking and breathing exercises. I wouldn’t say the flogging got any easier or less painful but every time I felt I was about to throw in the towel Elle would take a break from flogging without me actually saying anything which I think speaks volumes to her natural ability to read the situation and person expertly and know when to switch gears so as to not go past the point of no return. Thank you Elle I really appreciated this about the whole experience.  What I really enjoyed about subsequent rounds of flogging was how sensitive my body was to everything, from the rope harness to the slightest movement of air either due to Elle moving around or the flogger swishing around or just the gentlest of touches or not so gentle touches everything was just heightened to the point of delirious delight.

What came next was interesting, a mini hand flogger that would be used on my cock, which was also part of the body harness that Elle had setup. While the pain was nowhere near as intense as on my back every stroke did send shock waves through my body maybe it’s a physiological thing of my "sensitive core" being exposed but I never had the feeling of needing to stop just anticipating the next one I even managed to watch a few which definitely added something. My cock now throbbing in its noose, legs shaking Elle drops down to her knees and proceeds to soothe my throbbing cock the most amazing super slow-motion blow, the cool wetness of her mouth engulfing me with harness getting tighter and tighter around my cock as I got harder and harder, just divine!! At some point Elle started to trace her tongue and hands up my body with her face now just below mine I could no longer resist the urge to touch her, to smell her, breathe her in….. Just a brief glance, a slight touch.

Seeing as my legs have been wobbling for a while now, it's time for the harness to come off which is done with such sensual deliberation that it becomes an event on its own…. Even once the harness is removed, I still feel the faint remanence of rope on my body as if it were still caressing my body in memory of events just passed.

Elle directs me to the bed to lay on my back, I gently lay down unsure how my back will feel once pressed against the blanket…. First touch is noticeable but is soon replaced with a warm softness as I get comfortable and watch Elle just be Elle before she starts with some prostate play and some more of that decadently sublime oral as if she were savouring every millimetre of my cock one by one…. After a few minutes or maybe longer, I can't really be sure in my state of delirium, we eventually take a breather…. I turn on my side curl into a ball of bliss and utter something along the lines of  "I need a few minutes" as I just sink in…

Desire satiated
Thought dissipated 
Body separated
Being embraced

Elle, I Thank You.

As is usually the case when it comes to Elle this was not the end of our evening however it will be where I end my recollection of events most memorable.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Elle Rider
Elle Rider - Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 89
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-16 09:02:30

Events most memorable indeed JJ - thank you for an enchanting evening of erotic satiation.

Kisses and cuddles till our next adventure.

ER
Maxipump
Maxipump - Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-11 14:08:38

damn, how long for your knee to heal?
Elle Rider
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 94
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-14 09:12:29

On 2023-03-11 14:08:38 Maxipump said:
damn, how long for your knee to heal?

Maxipump, it's at least a couple more weeks sadly.

I'm doing virtual play sessions in the meantime; you're most welcome to drop me a message on PM or WhatsApp if that interests you, or to make contact with an eye towards a visit when I'm able to return to my favourite activities ;)
Harry_B
Harry_B - Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-16 13:18:14

It’s no secret that I am a massive fan of both Elle and her Magic Milf partner Laura Love and I never waste an opportunity to see them when I’m in their neck of the woods or vice versa.

I last saw them in Joburg for my birthday celebrations towards the end of last year and when they told me after that fun-filled day of debauchery that they had already booked their tickets for their next visit to Cape Town, I immediately booked my spot.

I always have a spectacular time with the two of them because they just get what fantasies are made of. Or my fantasies at least. Honestly, I am constantly amazed at how they set the bar higher and higher every time I see them. In fact, that was exactly what was going through my mind on the drive to their place in De Waterkant one beautiful Wednesday night in February of this year. What will they conjure up this time? Because with each of my previous visits, they had a little surprise up their sleeve. And all of them have been spectacular. Every. Single. Time.

My excitement levels were already through the roof when I knocked on the door, but it shot straight into outer space when Laura opened the door, showing off her fine self in a little black number that screamed “Tear me off, dammit!”. Laying eyes on Elle, dressed in an equally boner inducing black number, got my hormones raging in hyperdrive. I’m quite a talkative guy, but the two of them possess the power to leave me completely speechless by just saying hello with a three-way kiss. They radiate pure sensual energy and from the get-go you know you that you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else but here. The eye contact, the friendly smiles and giggles, the playful teasing of the man parts, the subtle hints of what this evening has in store… all while I’m still trying to put down my car keys.

We grabbed a drink and they gave me a quick tour of the house on our way to the massive balcony where we had ourselves a little catch-up. On the way there, I noticed that one section of the roof was like this massive skylight and that you could see right through it. “Oh, this is nice,” I remarked. Man, I had no fucking idea just how nice…

Oh, just one more thing about the catch-up on the balcony. I’m constantly in awe at just how much at home the two of them make me feel. The conversation just flows and you feel relaxed and truly happy to be there. I love their vibe so much.

With the formalities taken care of, we headed to the playroom where we started off kissing and groping, while slowly undressing. This continues to be one of my favourite parts and it is sexy as hell. Especially while I’m French kissing Elle with my hands all over her tits and ass, while Laura is pulling down my pants, saying “Oh hey there… I remember you”, before taking me in her mouth. She had me shaking at the knees in absolutely no time and thankfully realised that I was developing a serious case of sea legs (semen legs?) and suggested that I should make myself comfortable on the bed.

Laura and Elle put on a little (and very explicit) lesbian show for me, but kept my level of involvement on point by doing things like breaking away from a DFK while they’re playing with each other’s pussies to give me a quick suck while the other focuses her attention on my balls or nipples or lips. It was amazing.

Pretty soon they had both their faces in my general dick area. Many, including me, have praised their BJ skills before, but allow me to reiterate… they are spectacularly good. And even more so when they double team you. Good Lord, talk about giving your cock the full treatment. Sloppy, deep throat, licking, kissing, hard, soft, sensual, pure PSE… it’s the whole spectrum and it’s by both of them. You haven’t lived if you haven’t experienced this. But then they go and top it, when Laura gets in position, nestles my dick between her boobs and titty fucks me like I’ve never been titty fucked before.

This got me right to the edge and I pulled Elle up to sit on my face. While this was going on, Laura got on top and started riding me like a woman possessed. Jesus, that was heaven right there. After a while, Elle got on top while Laura made herself comfortable next to me with her vibrator. She played with herself for a bit, all the while kissing me, before she got up and placed herself behind Elle’s ass while the latter was still riding me. I vividly remember Elle’s face while she’s bounding up and down on my cock, her hands on my chest and her face right above mine, moaning with delight at whatever Laura was doing back there with the vibrator.

Elle got off and the three of us were lying on the bed catching our breath (I was, at least) when Laura told me they brought along a new toy. This new toying being a little travel fuck machine. Laura asked if I would like to see it in action. Oh, hell yes! So out it came, Elle went down on all fours as Laura took her from behind with the fuck machine.

All of a sudden I saw an opportunity. I’ve never been part of a spit roast and this was as good an opportunity as ever. So I took up position in front of Elle’s face and she took me in her mouth, while Laura was fucking her from behind with the machine. Holy shitballs, that was easily one of the sexiest things I’ve ever had the privilege to be part of.

Elle climaxed, I was just about there and the evening was going splendidly. Laura said she needed to get something to drink and Elle asked me if I would like to step outside for a smoke break on the balcony. So I put on my pants, grabbed my smokes and headed outside. Elle put her dress back on as well and told me to relax on the lounger while having my smoke. As I stepped out, I saw the neighbour on an adjacent balcony, but the lounger was behind the wall where he couldn’t see us.

Elle and I had a nice little chat, but then she told me to get up and come look at something. I did as I was told and as I peeked over the edge I could see through the huge skylight that I mentioned earlier, that Laura was on the dining room table pleasuring herself. Sweet Jesus… there must be a bit of voyeurism in me, because this was crazy sexy.

Ella moved right up in front of me, hiking up her skirt and pushing her ass against my groin and rubbing up and down. She grabbed my one hand and placed it on her tits and my other on her pussy and I played with it, hearing her soft moans while we were watching Laura. Elle must have heard my dick’s cry for help, because she unbuttoned my pants and grabbed a hold of it and started jerking me off. I knew there was every possibility that the neighbour might still be there, but I didn’t mind. This was undoubtedly one of the most exhilarating things I have ever done, and I intended to enjoy every second of it. Everything just worked. So amazingly naughty and sexy.

We went at it for a good few minutes before Elle whispered in my ear, asking if we should go down to join Laura. We did and once we got down there, the three of us engaged in an incredible mutual masturbation session before I exploded all over Elle’s ass. slumped down in the chair, completely spent and it took me a good while to regain my composure. I was once again at a loss for words. They’ve done it again. Even better this time. Jesus, how is that even possible.

Laura and Elle are the best in show in my humble opinion. No-one does the 40+ Milf market like they do. I look forward to our next encounter and I can’t wait to see what epic debauchery that’s going to entail. I’m very excited and a little bit scared to find out. But mostly excited. Definitely excited.

• I never rate face and body. Because subjectivity.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-03-21 20:15:51

Elle & Laura, I had a wonderful time celebrating valentines day with you. We sure did put the LUUURRVVV into the month of love and was a delightful way to send each other off on our travels;-)

The pictures of the 3 of us on our bed of roses are a real treasure, one I will cherish until long after my eyes have stopped working!! Thank you for the laughs and everything else you Marvellous Creatures

Get well soon Elle, Much Love

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-04-30 09:49:08

Another great visit with the enchanting Elle!!

Some seriously deep chill vibes combined with Elle's signature rodeo riding make for a great way to kick off the long weekend:)))

Thank you Elle, just what i needed

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Elle Rider
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 107
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-05 10:09:43

On 2023-04-30 09:49:08 JJ321 said:

Another great visit with the enchanting Elle!!

Some seriously deep chill vibes combined with Elle's signature rodeo riding make for a great way to kick off the long weekend:)))

Thank you Elle, just what i needed

Thank you JJ for helping me stress test my healed knee ;) and for vibing with me on a Friday night. All the fun.

Xxx
Elle
KDaemon
KDaemon - Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-07 14:35:05

I've been intrigued by Elle's profile for sometime. I'm so glad I made the time to see her. The booking was a breeze and as she works at the same place that her doubles partner does (who is a regular for me) I knew that it would be private.

Elle is sooo sexy, and has the most gorgeous locks. She is an amazing kisser and I had the best BJ I've had in a long, loooong time! I wish I had told her that that day :P

I'm a vanilla sex guy and not the most creative writer, so I won't go into too much detail - needless to say I had a great time with Elle.

Thanks Elle!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Elle Rider
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-10 15:15:43

Thank you for your kind review KDaemon, and for the delicious time we enjoyed together; come visit again soon for more yummy vanilla treats please ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.