Navigation
Mandy
Mandy - Re: Back to back bookings
Re: Back to back bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1352
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 15:34:20

"ilovemywoozle" One time, she even pushed the buzzer on the gate, so I had to hide in the bushes till he was inside. -,lol! she's not shy!!! Sheesh
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Back to back bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 417
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 15:50:17

On 2021-05-16 14:40:47 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
@Lesley for me that was with one client a long time back.. and I can only speak for myself, I would never do this as a norm as it is stupid and will just give the impression that you a "worsmachine" at the end of the day. And I am certainly not that, I love spending time with clients but there is a very fine line between a client loosing track of time because he enjoys being there and the client that knows he is abusing the fact that you ain't a strict clockwatcher. So would not know if it is a thing done by other girls on the regular. But your guy sounds exactly like the guy that I had to conform into booking the time he needs rather than always overstaying...;)

@modnarmodnar... It takes new ladies (and some times they never learn even if they been in the industry for ages) a long time to learn that quality is more important than quantity.

And by that I mean I will rather build a quality punter/sp relationships than squeeze in one more client by making the other feel he was not worth spending 10 minutes extra with.

By making sure no client feels like just another dick passing through my door I am building a base of quality clients that will always support me.

Yes I might not see 8/10 clients a day, although I probably could if I drastically lowered my fees and want to run them in and out my door one after the other.

But I don't want to be seeing 8/10 a day.

My fee structure and the way I like to work by appointment is working just fine for me. And I would probably make exactly the same amount of money whether I charge less and see more clients than I am making now charging what I do but having the luxury of time to spend on chit chats and cups of coffee and long fin showers after sessions.

I agree MissRed.

I don't know where some people get the energy to do that many a day.

Again, working privately gives us a choice. At a venue you don't have that privilege.

@Modnarmodnar

Glad you're not giving up just yet. Hopefully you won't be hiding in any bushes :D
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Back to back bookings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1320
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-16 15:57:02

On 2021-05-16 12:08:52 Lesley said:
I leave a minimum of 15-30 minutes between appointments.

I dont think that's enough time but I'm not judging.

Girls must just remember that the client only sees 1 girl a day.
Most of us only 1 girl a week or a month.

He pays a premium and obviously wants good service.

The moment he feels he's just a number he most definitely wont return.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Back to back bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4133
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 15:57:06
Edited: 2021-05-16 15:59:41

On 2021-05-16 15:34:20 Mandy said:
"ilovemywoozle" One time, she even pushed the buzzer on the gate, so I had to hide in the bushes till he was inside. -,lol! she's not shy!!! Sheesh

ILMW.....I am saying this with all the respect and care of I can master... But Man u are desparate... Or pussy whipped or something.(facepalm)

Idon't care how good that blow or that fuck is how tight that body or how tasty that pussy... If I was a man and I am paying on top of it.. I would never ever return after the first time behaviour like that starts showing up!!
Lesley
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 418
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 16:16:34

On 2021-05-16 15:57:02 Greyfox said:
On 2021-05-16 12:08:52 Lesley said: I leave a minimum of 15-30 minutes between appointments.

I dont think that's enough time but I'm not judging.

Girls must just remember that the client only sees 1 girl a day.
Most of us only 1 girl a week or a month.

He pays a premium and obviously wants good service.

The moment he feels he's just a number he most definitely wont return.

I know what you mean but I respectfully disagree. Keep in mind I have been doing this a long time. I have never had a client meet another one.
Never had a close call. Never been tired or overworked when I entered another booking. I give my all with each one.

Time management is everything. I do 2 to 3 bookings a day between 10-6. The only time I schedule them so close is when they cannot come at another time.

It also depends how much time you need to prepare for the next client.

If you had a massage only booking, chances are your hair make up and everything will still be in tact.

I guess for me it's routine, and I know how much I can do in 5 minutes:)

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Back to back bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4134
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 16:35:20
Edited: 2021-05-16 16:36:36

Have to agree with Lesley that girls get to know what they can and cannot accomplish in a certain time... maybe I am just spoilt and maybe even a bit lazy because I like to take my time ;)

I hate rushing.. no matter what it is I have to do be it shopping, eating, showering or getting ready or my room ready for the next client.
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Back to back bookings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1000
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-16 16:42:19

On 2021-05-16 15:57:06 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
On 2021-05-16 15:34:20 Mandy said: "ilovemywoozle" One time, she even pushed the buzzer on the gate, so I had to hide in the bushes till he was inside. -,lol! she's not shy!!! Sheesh

ILMW.....I am saying this with all the respect and care of I can master... But Man u are desparate... Or pussy whipped or something.(facepalm)

Idon't care how good that blow or that fuck is how tight that body or how tasty that pussy... If I was a man and I am paying on top of it.. I would never ever return after the first time behaviour like that starts showing up!!

Suppose I'm a sucker for a pretty face :) I did see her after that.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Back to back bookings
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-16 16:58:40

On 2021-05-16 15:27:01 Lesley said:
On 2021-05-16 14:36:10 modnarmodnar said: On 2021-05-16 14:19:12 Lesley said:
He started stalking me on social media, sending me verbally abusive messages etc.
Do you know how he got your personal info? Again, I would imagine you wouldn't have just shared this willy-nilly.

We think he got it from another sp at the venue at the time. I had to delete all my social media accounts. He has been quiet for a while.

Well so much for all that "girl code" we've been hearing about. Yet another consideration for girls to keep in mind when deciding between working at a venue or privately.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Back to back bookings
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-16 17:02:52

On 2021-05-16 15:50:17 Lesley said:

@Modnarmodnar

Glad you're not giving up just yet. Hopefully you won't be hiding in any bushes :D

Absolutely. The only time I should be in the bushes after booking an SP is if this - www.youtube.com/watch - is happening :D
Lesley
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 422
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 17:25:30

I can't see anything in the video. Only hear a song. Am I missing something or is that the point? If nothing happens you'll be hiding? Lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.