Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Back to back bookings
Re: Back to back bookings
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-16 13:47:27

On 2021-05-16 12:51:41 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
Here is a thought did you ever consider that the lady might have told you she has a booking right after you because she knows you might over stay..?

Think about that because I have done this to a client in the past.. and I ain't ashamed that I did tell that white lie... He always but always chomped up a extra 30/35 minutes with out feeling guilty or ever offering to compensate. My reason for telling that little white lie is because telling him nicely he cant always be overstaying his time fell on deaf ears. So i got tired of it and did not want to start arguments or loose him as a client because he was a awesome guy.

I just started to tell him everytime he arrived for an appointment i have a client after that so I will not be able to let him run over his time. 3 times in a row and that was the end of 60 minute bookings he realized he honestly needed that extra 30 minutes so he then started to book 90 minute sessions and never over stayed ;)

Now we're getting into juicy territory. I appreciate the honesty Miss Red. For full context, here's how it went down:
I arranged a 90 min appointment well in advance, and even though I prefer to confirm the day before, I was explicitly instructed to confirm 3 hours before the booking, and was prepared to comply. This is a first-time booking by the way, so I don't have a reputation for poor time management hanging over me.

The evening before the booking, I received a text checking if I'm still in, as there's another punter who wants to take my spot. I saw this text very late because my phone wasn't active (could receive messages but I wouldn't be aware of them).

I then respond saying I'm still in, and that the only reason I hadn't confirmed is because I was instructed to confirm on the day. I thought this was for her own reassurance and I went with it - after all a confirmation a couple of hours before is more reliable than one a day before. Incidentally, my MO in such scenarios is to confirm both the day before and on the day, but she had a specific request so I just went with it.

In that same response, I requested that she kindly add enough fat between the bookings, and I gave a very small rationale in line with comments I've made in this thread. By the time she responds, the booking had been set as a back-to-back, and that's when I knew I had to pull out. The fact that she couldn't make these considerations herself struck me as amateurism as well.

Now whether or not she was also telling me a white lie, the fact is that move made her miss out on a booking with me. Did punter 2 pitch up? Maybe he did, but had she just spaced out the bookings properly then that would have been even better for business.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-16 14:06:13

On 2021-05-16 13:10:31 Lesley said:
Missred

I had a client at 6pm for an hour, on the phone I told him that I have another client after him at 7:30.

He came 15 min late, and overstayed another 15 minutes after I had mentioned we have to finish, leaving me no time to prepare for the next client.

Seeing that he wasn't planning on finishing any time soon I politely said we have to finish now because I didn't want them to run into each other. He got angry, told me I am lying about having another client just to get rid of him.

I felt really offended. Luckily for me, the client for 7:30 canceled and paid me my full fee because the cancellation was at such short notice. Being so busy with number one I didn't have a chance to check my phone to see he canceled.

I took screenshots of the messages where the person booked and canceled 5 minutes before, I chopped off any identifiable info and sent it to client number one to prove I wasn't lying. Unfortunately, that is no longer a client :/

This client told me girls lie about having other bookings so they can get you to leave. Now reading what you have said, I now understand why they do it :D

That sounds pretty ridiculous. I imagine that was the last you ever interacted with that client? Doesn't sound like the sort you'd want to keep around.
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Back to back bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 413
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 14:12:38

There is a way to make it work if you have help eg a venue or other sp that can host the client for 5min in a private space so you can quickly refresh.

Most of us use your shower time for cleaning up the room and to freshen up, that's why we usually shower first.

The safest bet however would probably be to ask the SP to leave 15 minutes between your appointment and the next for your peace of mind.

She can either agree and schedule as such or tell you that's not how she works, therefore she is aware of the risk of losing your booking because of spacing.

I think most SP's would gladly accommodate that if you stay within your time limit.
Lesley
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 414
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 14:19:12

On 2021-05-16 14:06:13 modnarmodnar said:
On 2021-05-16 13:10:31 Lesley said: Missred

I had a client at 6pm for an hour, on the phone I told him that I have another client after him at 7:30.

He came 15 min late, and overstayed another 15 minutes after I had mentioned we have to finish, leaving me no time to prepare for the next client.

Seeing that he wasn't planning on finishing any time soon I politely said we have to finish now because I didn't want them to run into each other. He got angry, told me I am lying about having another client just to get rid of him.

I felt really offended. Luckily for me, the client for 7:30 canceled and paid me my full fee because the cancellation was at such short notice. Being so busy with number one I didn't have a chance to check my phone to see he canceled.

I took screenshots of the messages where the person booked and canceled 5 minutes before, I chopped off any identifiable info and sent it to client number one to prove I wasn't lying. Unfortunately, that is no longer a client :/

This client told me girls lie about having other bookings so they can get you to leave. Now reading what you have said, I now understand why they do it :D
That sounds pretty ridiculous. I imagine that was the last you ever interacted with that client? Doesn't sound like the sort you'd want to keep around.

Yes definitely. He was angry as in slamming doors and spinning wheels angry. For me this was a red flag and I felt offended. This client saw me about six times before.

He did apologize. After I sent him proof that I didn't lie, I told him that I won't be seeing him again.

He started stalking me on social media, sending me verbally abusive messages etc. I changed my name on the site, but he found me anyway.

Now whenever he gets another number to stalk from I just block it.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-16 14:32:17

On 2021-05-16 14:12:38 Lesley said:

The safest bet however would probably be to ask the SP to leave 15 minutes between your appointment and the next for your peace of mind.

She can either agree and schedule as such or tell you that's not how she works, therefore she is aware of the risk of losing your booking because of spacing.

I think most SP's would gladly accommodate that if you stay within your time limit.

Yeah that's pretty much what happened in my instance - although there wasn't enough time to discuss things properly (I broke it down in my reply to Miss Red). So I do plan to visit eventually, but hopefully this buffer between bookings will be in place.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-16 14:36:10

On 2021-05-16 14:19:12 Lesley said:

He started stalking me on social media, sending me verbally abusive messages etc.

Do you know how he got your personal info? Again, I would imagine you wouldn't have just shared this willy-nilly.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Back to back bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 14:40:47

@Lesley for me that was with one client a long time back.. and I can only speak for myself, I would never do this as a norm as it is stupid and will just give the impression that you a "worsmachine" at the end of the day. And I am certainly not that, I love spending time with clients but there is a very fine line between a client loosing track of time because he enjoys being there and the client that knows he is abusing the fact that you ain't a strict clockwatcher. So would not know if it is a thing done by other girls on the regular. But your guy sounds exactly like the guy that I had to conform into booking the time he needs rather than always overstaying...;)

@modnarmodnar... It takes new ladies (and some times they never learn even if they been in the industry for ages) a long time to learn that quality is more important than quantity.

And by that I mean I will rather build a quality punter/sp relationships than squeeze in one more client by making the other feel he was not worth spending 10 minutes extra with.

By making sure no client feels like just another dick passing through my door I am building a base of quality clients that will always support me.

Yes I might not see 8/10 clients a day, although I probably could if I drastically lowered my fees and want to run them in and out my door one after the other.

But I don't want to be seeing 8/10 a day.

My fee structure and the way I like to work by appointment is working just fine for me. And I would probably make exactly the same amount of money whether I charge less and see more clients than I am making now charging what I do but having the luxury of time to spend on chit chats and cups of coffee and long fin showers after sessions.
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Back to back bookings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 997
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-16 14:44:40

A Wg that was my regular had the bad habit of Swing Door policy. One in, one out.

On most occasions she'd shower when there was still 15min left of MY time.
Then make sure I was out the door by the top of the hour.

One time, she even pushed the buzzer on the gate, so I had to hide in the bushes till he was inside.
It's really a kak feeling meeting the next guy coming for his pomp.

I don't expect the Swiss watch timing at a venue: Meeting other punters comes with the territory, but a WG in a private apartment is my choice as it's supposed to maintain that privacy.

I've heard from other punters it's still her policy
Silly girl is no longer on my radar, it pissed me off.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-16 14:50:35

@ilovemywoozle this speaks exactly to that point Miss Red raised about "quality over quantity". Now that girl's lost a regular, when all she could have lost was an extra 15 min or so.

@Miss Red, again, great post. Makes me feel like I'm preaching to the choir - hopefully the noobs and other revolving-door girls take note.
Lesley
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 416
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 15:27:01

On 2021-05-16 14:36:10 modnarmodnar said:
On 2021-05-16 14:19:12 Lesley said:
He started stalking me on social media, sending me verbally abusive messages etc.
Do you know how he got your personal info? Again, I would imagine you wouldn't have just shared this willy-nilly.

We think he got it from another sp at the venue at the time. I had to delete all my social media accounts. He has been quiet for a while.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.