Navigation
Kraatos
Kraatos - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1144
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-03 12:36:28

Even if Slumdog Millionaire won like a gazillion Oscars, there is something I hate about the movie - the story . Every atrocity which happened to the protagonist in the movie is true . But to imagine everything happened to him is stretching it a bit far and highly improbable . Your story has a similar ring . You possibly threw every cliche in the book at them . That reveals a more sinister motive behind your review . That a rival venue owner or a disgruntled ex-employee on a smear campaign . Are you that obvious?
Kraatos
Kraatos - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1145
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-03 12:36:30
Edited: 2013-07-03 12:38:12

Next time please use your brains .
2good2btrue
2good2btrue - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-03 18:00:01

HOE is the best venue in PTA and girls best you'll get. Best to do is to ignore this A**H**** comments.
Witwolf82
Witwolf82 - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-04 11:38:28

I will have to go with backing up HoE. I have been there twice, although not taking a booking (because my lady of choice was not working on both occasions), but the service I got was the best from any establishment that I have visited before. I also have to go with the idea that this sounds like a smear campaign. Maybe if the source was more credible, I would take it. As I mentioned on another post before regarding another lady (not HoE), statistics does have their value, especially when they come from credible and reliable sources. I myself do not post a lot, but I do follow the advice and reviews from reputable punters. Brandy, I had a fleeting conversation with you once, and do not take heed of such slander. And HoE, keep up your good work and level of excellence. You have my vote
curioso
curioso - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-04 16:05:08

Wow, some nut cases on this forum sometimes.

From my point of view and experience gained after several visits to HOE, the service and ladies are first class. Can't say that I can remember what underwear the girls were wearing though......is that strange?

There are so many great alternatives there.....keep up the good work,HOE!
Strong-one
Strong-one - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-07 19:06:40

Brandy, Management of HOE and fellow punters. I am ashamed to admit that the review about Brandy was uncalled and slanderous for her, HOE and all the other girls.

I want to apologize to Brandy firstly, and to the management of HOE secondly for writing such rubbish. Brandy is a very nice and outgoing girl and both the times that I was with her was a delight. The stuff that turned me off is petty and I am still of the opinion the some minor changes are necessary. I should have spoken to HOE management about the issues directly.

I was smitten with her after the 2nd booking, in the 1st week of June, seeing that some serious messages flowed between us. These messages stopped in Mid-June and I was disgusted and disgruntled. I returned to HOE last Monday, the 1st, after an out of country trip, and overheard some nasty things said about clients that I think was uncalled for, on the Patio. I was very upset and I left around 14:00 and became vindictive, for which I am very sorry for now.

You all are right that HOE is the best venue in Pta, the best venue in the country. It even beats some venues overseas as well, and I have been to some great venues overseas.

I know I cannot withdraw my review and I would like this nasty situation be put to rest.
rugbym
rugbym - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 513
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-07 19:50:33

@Strong-one, we all never believed you anyway !!! but at least you've come clean and obviously it is up to Brandy and HOE to accept your apology or not.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-07-08 18:43:11
Edited: 2013-07-08 18:44:12

Revoked based on apology!
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 641
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-11 22:37:16

Name: Brandy

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Brandy's Full Profile]

Fantastic visit with Brandy, she is really pretty, petite and has a great ass! The foreplay and deed was great and she was really nice to be with. I had a great time and will book for longer next time. Another winner at HOE!!
Thanks Brandy I had a fantastic time with you.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Brandy
Brandy - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-07-12 19:18:40

Thank you for your very delightfull review about another beatifull and magical time with one of our very top class clients , YOU! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOU AGAIN! Yours faithfully Brandy xxxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.