Navigation
SexYouCupid
SexYouCupid - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 110
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-07 13:04:57

Wednesday 11:30 when I arrived at HOE, I didn't know that I was going to be spoilt like this. Baie dankie vir ons gedeelde tydjie saam Brandy, dit was wonderlik! Henry
Brandy
Brandy - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-06-11 14:53:43

Hi daar. Baie dankie vir julle mooi woorde. Ek waardeer die komplimente en hoop rerig om julle gou weer te sien sodat ons nog meer plesier en pret kan deel.

Groete

Brandy

Strong-one
Strong-one - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-02 12:20:26

Name: Brandy

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Brandy's Full Profile]

What a lovely lady till you get to the room. She charges more than what is agreed upon and insist on more money per hour, “to make it worth her while” She has got long stories about herself and HOE. She bad mouths clients in the room and on the patio outside. Poor guys. She is so skinny that she looks anorexic. She sniffs a lot and blames it on a constant cold. What a croc! She has a habit and you can see it by the rotten and missing teeth and the sniffs. She did it twice in the room to my dismay. She says that the management at HOE will never find out about the habit and is too stupid. She has only one set of clothes and underwear in which I saw her for a couple of days in a row and the under wear are torn and tattered. She says that HOE penalizes her a lot and she does not have money for clothes and implies that HOE is doing her in with money. I was disgusted with the experience. I should have left immediately. The owo and the kisses with that mouth. What a turn off! She is also dirty and smells. Makes me wonder if I did not contract an STD. If I did then it will be hard times for her. I will never go back to her again. Other guys can. All the girls at HOE are old and there is very little new talent and or young talent (2). How other guys can go with this kind of quality when there is so much better, I cannot fathom, but not me. I will not return to HOE soon unless HOE get their act together.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
saintjj
saintjj - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2002
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-02 12:51:41
Edited: 2013-07-02 12:55:41

@Strong-one...some strong words here!!...especially for a first time poster, and aimed at one of the better establishments in PTA!!!

Sounds like you on some "strong stuff", just my thoughts on this!
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 772
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-02 12:58:24

Strong-One -- WOW Only your 1st Post but You obviously are in need of some attention. Not Only did you chew up & spit out one of HOE's Ladies -- but also my other 16 Ladies & the Venue itself.

Why are the other 5 Reviews so Positive ??? Makes one think. Maybe this all stems from your Personal Feeling about her outside HOE ??? And the fact that she is Not responding to your liking.

You mentioned Clothes & specifically UNDERWEAR --how did you see that for several days per your review without being in a Booking ??? Why would you go back for More bookings based on your Slanderous comments.

Sometimes in Life --if you have Nothing positive at all to say --then best to keep it to yourself !!! This review is really Not called for & is simply a Personal Issue !!!

Your further comments would be appreciated
bigon1
bigon1 - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-02 13:17:49

Strong-one. Are you sure you were at the right HOE. The smile she has is a good clean white smile. Makes me wonder as I were with her before and had a good time.
rugbym
rugbym - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 489
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-02 13:24:07
Edited: 2013-07-02 13:32:49

Reading his review didn't make sense and then HOE's reply which is exactly what I thought. I personally don't know this lady and was convinced it was just a personal attack !!! He only joined 13 hours ago just to "try" cause trouble for this lady, who really looks nice and has a beautiful smile.
Strong-one
Strong-one - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-02 14:41:03

HOE.I did book her and it was for 2 bookings. The first booking was ok and thought that I would give it another chance. Why not? I have also sat ouside on the patio for lengthy periods of time on various occasions, and overheard all the comments about clients, yesterday as a matter of fact.I left at 14:00 because I was dissapointed about her behaviour. Personal issue? I do not know about her where abouts at all, except what she talks about in the room. I do not contact the girls outsdie of business hours.This what happened and this is my comment and I stick to it. As for the other punters,I have no comment.
RogueRogue
RogueRogue - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-02 14:42:20

@Strong-one: You know what they say about Jealousy ;)

Maybe StrongOne is an ex-HOE employee that feels a bit jealous...
Anyway, no-one will take a review like this serious.

toffy
toffy - Re: Review - Brandy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-03 07:22:48

Shoot! I seldom respond and thought that HOE needs some support from me.This guy is extremely upset! HOE does not deserve this kind of feedback and crtisism. It is one of the best venues and I have been treated well. I have been with Brandy for very long bookings, as you know, and you know the rest. Unfortunately about 40% of what he says is true. All the best. A.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.