Navigation
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Pooping
Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2357
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-23 01:13:07

agreed johndoe. To come on here and ask for this disgusting fetish actually makes me nauseous. when it was posted i actually wanted to go vomit. As i said this oke needs treatment for this disgusting thing he wants. Get some counselling. Any one that would do this (yes there are freaks out there that for the extra buck will do it) are as sick as you are!! How will the smell ever get off of you??? All the washing will not take it away. Maybe you want that too to be on you. Oh my God. Must go i really am gonna be sick. I hope this topic fades away from my sight so i dont have to see it anymore. Vomit imogi
Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 903
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 07:41:38

On 2021-02-23 01:13:07 Sylvia said:
agreed johndoe. To come on here and ask for this disgusting fetish actually makes me nauseous. when it was posted i actually wanted to go vomit. As i said this oke needs treatment for this disgusting thing he wants. Get some counselling. Any one that would do this (yes there are freaks out there that for the extra buck will do it) are as sick as you are!! How will the smell ever get off of you??? All the washing will not take it away. Maybe you want that too to be on you. Oh my God. Must go i really am gonna be sick. I hope this topic fades away from my sight so i dont have to see it anymore. Vomit imogi

Judgemental much?
Morgan1987
Morgan1987 - Re: Pooping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 07:54:59

We All have our kinks and fetishes no need to jump on someone if their kinks dont fancy you. this is a adult website and forum where thier sould to be no judgement,
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Pooping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 08:00:23

On 2021-02-22 15:08:28 Sylvia said:
GO TO TARA YOU NEED FUCKING HELP DUDE

why so aggressive? did the dog eat your food. Maybe the 2 of you need each other. you sound constipated
Boobs
Boobs - Re: Pooping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1122
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 08:05:23

@ Sylvia SpitInMyMouth asked a fair question on an adult site. If you do not agree or like his request then simply move on then there is no need to be traumatised.

I am not into the 'pooping' nor into 'greek' (which, to my mind and imagination actualy boils down to the same) but I will not judge any person who is into this. SpitInMyMouth did not specify where the 'pooping' is to take place. If it is to take place at his venue than all the concerns of poop in the linen should be off the table as well.

So let us respect this request and let the poor guy 'live his fantasy' !
August
August - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 46
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-23 08:14:15

On 2021-02-22 13:01:29 SpitInMyMouth said:
Hey Guys,

So I know this has been posted more than once, and it always gets met with hostility. But I wanted to find out, are there any girls that offer scat or toilet domination session? Perhaps domination and full house afterwards etc?

Really I just want a hot girl to shit and on my chest and then maybe fuck afterwards.

If you don't understand the fetish or you're disgusted by it, please just refrain from commenting.

Please hit me up if you're into it!

Not sure if this goes against rules but i think you looking at the wrong site there are sites where the girls wrote that on their profiles. They call it a Brown Shower there's about 167 of them all in different places.... Sandton, Midrand, Randburg, Kempton Park ect. Here you won't find what you looking for only judgments that you didn't ask for.

Good Luck & Make Sure Your Pocket Is Too Deep cos When Asking It's Sounds Like You Have To Not Be A Payslip Kinda Person But The Payslip Maker Kinda
Maximilian
Maximilian - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-23 08:18:36

On 2021-02-23 08:05:23 Boobs said:
@ Sylvia SpitInMyMouth asked a fair question on an adult site. If you do not agree or like his request then simply move on then there is no need to be traumatised.

I am not into the 'pooping' nor into 'greek' (which, to my mind and imagination actualy boils down to the same) but I will not judge any person who is into this. SpitInMyMouth did not specify where the 'pooping' is to take place. If it is to take place at his venue than all the concerns of poop in the linen should be off the table as well.

So let us respect this request and let the poor guy 'live his fantasy' !

I Love You.... Thank You For This
Maximilian
Maximilian - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-23 08:18:45
Edited: 2021-02-23 08:19:49

I Apologise For Double Post
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: Pooping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 815
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 09:14:17

1. SPs that offer this service are also equipped and prepared to deal with the *um* consequences
2. One person's kink is another person's *ewww, noooo*
3. No one forced anyone to do anything here, this is a voluntary topic, if it freaks you out - stop following/commenting
4. No one asked you to perform this service @Sylvia
5. Stop fucking kink-shaming, we are all fucking degenerate kink-bags, apply the same tolerance to others you expect for yourself

Fuck
Mbali
Mbali - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 35
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-23 09:47:18

On 2021-02-23 09:14:17 BikerBrian said:
1. SPs that offer this service are also equipped and prepared to deal with the *um* consequences
2. One person's kink is another person's *ewww, noooo*
3. No one forced anyone to do anything here, this is a voluntary topic, if it freaks you out - stop following/commenting
4. No one asked you to perform this service @Sylvia
5. Stop fucking kink-shaming, we are all fucking degenerate kink-bags, apply the same tolerance to others you expect for yourself

Fuck

@BikerBrian,Thanks for these points mcwa.
@Sylvia and the rest who don't respect others requests/wishes should use what's between their ears just abit pls when reading posts before being irrational and judgemental.
@MissRed,the voice of reason . You are spot on and your level of maturity and reasoning is so appealing, thank you.
@SpitInMyMouth, please don't take offence from some of the unsavoury comments. Your request is valid and there's nothing wrong with it coz it doesn't make it worse than others..... It's your fetish/kink and you will find a lady who will make it possible aslong as you have deep pockets

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.