Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Pooping
Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3451
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 17:41:14

On 2021-02-22 17:28:10 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Esa forum is now like a church forum,to many judgements....

Very true...

Everything has a place and this is the very last place anyone should be judging one...

Your all in the same river some on floats, some in row boats, some on motor boat.. some have fallen overboard and might be at risk of drowning other have dived in head first and enjoying the water of the river to its fullest, but you all are here.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10206
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 18:02:53

On 2021-02-22 17:41:14 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
On 2021-02-22 17:28:10

Very true...

Everything has a place and this is the very last place anyone should be judging one...

Your all in the same river some on floats, some in row boats, some on motor boat.. some have fallen overboard and might be at risk of drowning other have dived in head first and enjoying the water of the river to its fullest, but you all are here.

Tell me about it,the worse thing is that there some some people who have such darkest fantasies.And what i have learnt in life is that,the more they judge others the more there are the baddest.From my experience this is one of the simple request,its just that i have a small heart.i have a habbiting of throwing up,since from my teen when i was doing my intern and had to attend to one horrible accident.plus working with bedridden people,but when it comes to kink life.i have no right to judge,the fact that it has nothing to do with innocent people.if he was taking it out on innocent people that i would have really find him sick,but no he is an adult looking for another adult person to make his fantasy come true:))
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2449
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 18:38:39

I'm just imagining all the guys condemning this poor dude are going to be visiting the exact same wg that grants his wish. Might eve be immediate after the session and no one will be the wiser hut he'll have the last laugh when one of the judges post a review on her the same day, lol
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Pooping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 975
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 18:40:33
Edited: 2021-02-22 18:40:59

On his chest!?
Not so bad!

I get shitted on my HEAD all the time by my wife and my boss!
And it is not even my thing!
PHG733
PHG733 - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 18:46:23
Edited: 2021-02-22 18:48:04

Not gonna make judgements or kak jokes here. Each to their own kinks etc.

Just considering that all the ladies advertising here have one other main concern... Hygiene!

Also the fact that a lot of the ladies operate from private venue and they have to keep it spotless for future business.

Based on this don't think that most ladies will consider this in a session.

Only the OP will see from their inbox.
Good luck to them.
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 612
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 19:08:24

Two girls, one cup!

That was the vital sensation when I was in high school.

XoXo
MrJ786
MrJ786 - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 762
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 21:54:38

On 2021-02-22 19:08:24 Le Belle said:
Two girls, one cup!

That was the vital sensation when I was in high school.

XoXo

omg that got me so unexpected when it went around in the late 90s.
MrJ786
MrJ786 - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 763
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 21:56:26
Edited: 2021-02-22 22:08:58

On 2021-02-22 14:00:05 Rhaegal said:
On 2021-02-22 13:56:10 Graham12342014 said: Different strokes for different folks. Big ups to you @spitInMyMouth

Just for interest sakes, after she shits on your chest, do you clean up before the full house? Or do you do the full house with the shit still on your chest?

I agree, no judgment, but please explain how this all goes down. I imagine the guy will lie in the bathtub, rinses afterwards and then things proceed further in the room?

im sure they would else it might just hit the fan or go down lol. sorry light moment, each to their own just hope the OP posts a review so all curiosity would be answered

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3458
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 21:58:00

On 2021-02-22 18:46:23 PHG733 said:
Not gonna make judgements or kak jokes here. Each to their own kinks etc.

Just considering that all the ladies advertising here have one other main concern... Hygiene!

Also the fact that a lot of the ladies operate from private venue and they have to keep it spotless for future business.

Based on this don't think that most ladies will consider this in a session.

Only the OP will see from their inbox.
Good luck to them.

Hygiene is paramount even in normal daily bookings in this industry.

I would hope that everyone cleans up everything and everywhere after every client even if he was there just breathing and sweating over things especially now with covid around..

Just looking at how some complain about day to day messes.. a guy missing the mark when using the loo..their own makeup getting on the pillow cases because a punter got carried away and pushed her into the pillows without warning..

I would definitely think that someone that does provide these kinds of services would take extra care when cleaning and sanitizing. I can't imagine a lazy lady that does not like cleaning would ever say yes to such a request;) or even something as simple as a squirting session/ a golden shower or a oily/nuru massage.

I would be a lot more worried about "dirt" that can't necessarily be seen with the naked eye. Many many rooms wont pass a black light test no matter how clean it looks at first glance;)
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1310
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 22:27:13

On 2021-02-22 13:01:29 SpitInMyMouth said:
Hey Guys,

So I know this has been posted more than once, and it always gets met with hostility. But I wanted to find out, are there any girls that offer scat or toilet domination session? Perhaps domination and full house afterwards etc?

Really I just want a hot girl to shit and on my chest and then maybe fuck afterwards.

If you don't understand the fetish or you're disgusted by it, please just refrain from commenting.

Please hit me up if you're into it!

@spitinmymouth

There are websites that list Brown showers as part of the fetishes offered, just search for them.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.