Navigation
Armani @ Le Belle
Armani @ Le Belle - Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 284
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-01 10:41:01

LB... :)

Thank you so much for your monthly visits. You just never seem to forget me and that I so do appreciate. Your first visit was in March and every visit has been an adventure and much more :)

You now understand me and I now understand your body, mind and your ding-a-ling hahaha !

Thank you so much LB. Lots of hugs and love to you. See you soon soon

Hugs & kisses
Your LG
Xoxo
Dman01
Dman01 - Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-05 18:51:25

Name: Armani @ Le Belle

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Armani @ Le Belle's Full Profile]

Ah, what’s there to say that hasn’t been said about this lovely lady. I decided to pop by as I had some time on my hands and what an amazing session it was. Once I laid eyes on that sexy physique in those leather pants, my mind began to wonder. The massage was as firm as I like it with an amazing sexy twist by yours truly, Armani. The sensual was awesome to say the least. We were having so much fun that time completely ran pass us. Would I return, for sure…
Thank you Armani for an awesome session and looking forward to seeing you again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Armani @ Le Belle
Armani @ Le Belle - Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 289
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-06 09:17:30

Good Morning Handsome :)

Thank you so much for spending time with me. Thank you for the surprise ;) and thank you for the lovely review. I really had such an amazing time with you. It was so much fun - I want to run out of the room like a crazy lady again :) First visit and you are definitely one of my favorite people. Hope we can have much more beautiful experiences.

Can't wait to see you again :)
Hugs & Kisses
Armani
Xoxo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.