Armani @ Les Boudoir
Armani @ Les Boudoir - Re: Review - Armani - Johannesburg South Johannesburg
Re: Review - Armani - Johannesburg South Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 468
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-04 17:17:43

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the lovely review. I really appreciate your kind words. It makes me extremely happy to know that you enjoyed our time together.Yayyyy, you are hooked ;)

Hugs
Armani
Xoxo
brancho
brancho - Re: Review - Armani @ Les Boudoir - Sandton/Wendywood Johannesburg
Re: Review - Armani @ Les Boudoir - Sandton/Wendywood Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-27 17:01:45

Name: Armani @ Les Boudoir

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Wendywood

Full Profile: [View Armani @ Les Boudoir's Full Profile]

I have been watching Armani's profile since she started advertising! Fortunately for me my timing and Armani's availability was a match.

The good:
Armani is an incredibly beautiful women. Her massage technique is very sensual and professional. I'm not a massage only person but decided to go for the sensual massage only for my 1st visit, I'm glad I did.
The sensual was incredibly good.

The so so:
Armani is at a venue and venue rule(time) does apply....
Your car can be viewed from the street( although I think you can request parking in the garage), luckily I drive a car that looks like an Uber so I blend in everywhere...

I will definitely visit Armani and the venue again.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Review - Armani @ Les Boudoir - Sandton/Wendywood Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2264
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-03 10:53:58

Name: Armani @ Les Boudoir

Full Profile: [View Armani @ Les Boudoir's Full Profile]

First visit since Armani started working at le boudoir. So things were a little different when it comes to booking, reception and venue.

Booking was easy, professional and painless. The lady on the desk was courteous and friendly and details were agreed, directions and address given. Arrived a few minutes early to make sure I didn't get lost. Venue is easy to access from the M1 and is in a quiet area on a cul de sac. Car is visible so this may be an issue for some but being at the end of the street hardly any vehicles go this way. I was welcomed in, taken to the office, offered a drink and admin done. Then I was taken to the most beautiful en suite where beautiful Armani was waiting.

Gosh - after a month of being away - was she a sight to behold in a stunning coral dress that showed off her gorgeous, lithe figure amazingly. After a warm embrace and welcome i had a quick shower and was ready for my treat. Just wish the venue had toiletries and towels that matched how stylish the place is.

The massage was brilliant as always, Sensuality at its best. I love the different pressures and touch Armani uses in her technique that just when you may be drifting off gets the flame lit again. Start to finish i was pampered like a lord.

So yes new venue but still the same amazing treatment and service from this beautiful lady. My doubts about her working from a venue have been knocked into touch and I look forward to many more sessions (in that stunning main room).

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Review - Armani @ Les Boudoir - Sandton/Wendywood Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2265
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-01 13:56:57
Edited: 2023-06-01 14:44:14

<b>Name:</b> Armani @ Les Boudoir

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Sandton/Wendywood

<b>Last Visit:</b> May 2023

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=92016" target="_blank">View Armani @ Les Boudoir's Full Profile</a>]

Come sun or rain, hot or cold weather I was in need of a relaxing massage and Armani delivered.
I think it's obvious I enjoy this wonderful lady's company and have done so from day 1. Must be how easy she is to talk to and how she showers me with attention (that definitely helps) and there is mutual respect between us.

Armani's Massage is always amazing .. especially the sensual. But what intrigues me is how Armani has included a little firmer massage and how every visit this piece is better than before. Always leave feeling like a Lord and with a huge smile on my face.

A few strange scores this month but let me explain. 3 for telephone as there was a price increase since my last visit and I wasn't made aware of this... luckily had sufficient cash on hand. Privacy as a 3 as we were in the downstairs room next to the entrance / office / stairs and there was some noise which takes shine off the experience. And 4 for venue cleanliness is only due to the fact Armani spoilt us with everything being top notch (towels, shower gels, body lotion etc)

No matter I will be back to visit soon

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 3/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 4/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 3/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

Squirt69
Squirt69 - Re: Review - Armani (your Secret Lover) @ Les Boudoir - Sandton/Wendywood Johann
Re: Review - Armani (your Secret Lover) @ Les Boudoir - Sandton/Wendywood Johann
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-15 09:12:11

Name: Armani (your Secret Lover) @ Les Boudoir

Full Profile: [View Armani (your Secret Lover) @ Les Boudoir's Full Profile]

I have seen Armani a couple of times now! She is one of a kind so professional and so beautiful! She has magic hands and knows what she is doing! Thank you again for an amazing experience! Looking forward to the next visit!

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Armani (your Secret Lover) @ L
Armani (your Secret Lover) @ L - Re: Review - Armani - Johannesburg South Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 479
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-06-15 12:25:37

Hi there,

And till today, I have no idea who Squirt69 is. Maybe if you decide to let me know, I might just surprise you with alot more:)

Thank you for always being kind with your lovely words and for taking time to review. Have a lovely long weekend and stay safe.

Hugs
Armani
Xoxo
Sinnlich
Sinnlich - Re: Review - Armani (your Secret Lover) @ Les Boudoir - Sandton/Wendywood Johann
Re: Review - Armani (your Secret Lover) @ Les Boudoir - Sandton/Wendywood Johann
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-16 08:17:25

Name: Armani (your Secret Lover) @ Les Boudoir

Full Profile: [View Armani (your Secret Lover) @ Les Boudoir's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Armani was very sweet and provided great service. Very good massage and the sensual was amasing. Lovely set of lips to kiss, so soft to the touch.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Sinnlich built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Armani (your Secret Lover) @ L - Re: Review - Armani - Johannesburg South Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 480
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-06-17 19:12:53

Good Evening :)

Thank you so much for the lovely review. I really appreciate it. I can't say much because I have no idea who you are, but that's perfectly fine :) I am glad that you enjoyed the massage and the sensual ofcourse. Hope to Massage you again soon.

Take care and stay safe
Hugs
Armani
Xoxo
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 481
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-06-17 19:22:15

On 2023-03-14 12:59:54 Joe Ak said:
Name: Armani

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Armani's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
What an amazing time woah!!
It was my first visit so I was sceptical at first but when I saw Armani I was relieved because she is a beaut! And her personality is very sweet! Can't wait for round 2!

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Joe Ak built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

I am waiting for you;)
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Review - Armani - Johannesburg South Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2266
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-22 09:54:40

Gorgeous new pics Armani. Looking forward to Being spoilt again very soon.
Pity it's a Saturday so I will have to wait

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.