Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: Being scammed
Re: Being scammed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 855
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 09:14:49

On 2020-11-30 08:41:19 A.k 2014 said:
Yeah also feel like I been scammed saw a lady in june paid 10 mins into the session the bf phones and says he was on the way I felt uncomfy so she said come 2mrw and we will redo the session being trying since then but the lady always has excuses

LOL, that's an old one they use.

Tried it on me once, I said hell no, he can wait till I'm done.

Guess what, the 'boyfriend' didn't even pitch. It's a scam.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Being scammed
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-11-30 09:18:35

It is unfortunate that our ladies do this frequently. However,
I also understand the dynamics in the head of the punter.

You are the company of this lovely lady who is only doing this because she needs some way to pay through life - some are studying, setting up businesses etc. So you feel comfortable after she tells you her "story" so empathy kicks in and you think agh why not - give her the cash. Then boom she blocks you or outrights disappears.My perspective is that, our ladies you are not helping yourself out of your situation but sinking deeper. It will take you longer to get out if that's the plan.

Simple solution:
Pick say 5 reliable gents from whom you can get X amount upfront (to use on your project in exchange for Y sessions), that is guaranteed income and will give you OFF days to chase your dreams. Once the tabs run out your trusty punters will top up and you have a decent cycle of steady income from punters turned "friends" plus extra income coming in from the call/walk-ins.

It's worth considering before scamming a set of what could be your "get-out-of-this" clients. Sidenote some guys have married SPs. Think through before scamming the next client. You the SP stands to lose more. The gents simply carry on (I have paid those school fees myself).
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: Being scammed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2065
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 09:19:10

Does it count as a scam when I tell guys over the phone I have 3 boobs only for them to meet to meet 2 boobie Kim?
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Being scammed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 528
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 09:54:31

We had a lady who on her first day came and asked for a 10k loan. I declined, quite suprised at the audacity. She ended up stealing some shoes and working clothes, promising to bring it back as she "isnt that type of person". Been over a year now.

For context we have what we call the "Hoe Box" and it has dresses, items for photoshoots and heels as some girls new to the industry, coming back into the industry or just having a hard time use these items for free to wear till they are able to afford a working wardrobe.

XoXo
triton242
triton242 - Re: Being scammed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 09:56:25

On 2020-11-30 06:41:57 Rhaegal said:
So to each and every one of the ladies who have borrowed money from someone who helped you out of the goodness of their heart, and not repaid it, I want to ask you, yes YOU, have you no shame? What kind of a person are you, have you no morals, even feel a tinge of guilt or remorse? This is a rhetorical question by the way. You are disgusting. You are no better than fraudsters, thiefs and the crooks in government that steal our tax money and quite honestly belong in jail.

This has happened to me as well and it's infuriating, so I sympathise with your point of view
Sorry it happened to you as well
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Being scammed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7514
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 10:15:45

The most I will lend you is 300 rand if I don't get it back then so be it.its not only wg that does this I loaned a guy 50 000 up until today I have still not rec it I think he payed about 12000 of the 50 000 the problem is how do u get money back when they have nothing so my thing is I jyst don't lend anyone shit anymore.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Being scammed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1785
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 10:16:21

On 2020-11-30 07:45:45 Sage said:
Not naming the culprits isn't helping
Not once do we see a post about a lady that did honor her end of the pre-paid deal or loan.
All we get to read about is the anonymous fuckups that gets away scott free leaving every one else tainted by their filth :(

During hard lockdown I made pre-payment for services to a lady ( add not active) ans she honored all services / sessions as agreed.

The majority of ladies I have dealt witj are trustworthy.
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Being scammed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 801
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 15:28:40

Well my score is 3:1.
Three never paid me back in cash or kind, one paid me back with more interest than I could ever have hoped for.
We learn I suppose.
you53
you53 - Re: Being scammed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 262
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 17:13:09

On 2020-11-30 08:36:47 joka62 said:
My philosophy is .. If you help someone, do it as the goodness of ones heart and do not expect to be repaid back. If i can afford to give the monies, I do it with no expectations.

And this is exactly what lots of guys did during Covid-19, but do not forget the messages of thanks from the ladies after the lockdown
Lucky Jumper
Lucky Jumper - Re: Being scammed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 17:50:53

Where/who is that idiot that guaranteed services for payment?
Claim from him.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.