Navigation
FMS
FMS - Re: Being scammed
Re: Being scammed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 761
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 07:42:24

Despite what words are exchanged with regards to repayment in your mind you should see it as a gift or a donation.

The amount should never be more than you can afford to loose.

Do not expect repayment.

If repayment happens then great.

If not then so what?

Since March this year I have helped four young ladies who were in need of financial assistance.

I have not been repaid by any.

Will this affect my future decisions?

Nope....if I can still afford to.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Being scammed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 729
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 07:44:33
Edited: 2020-11-30 07:45:12

You make it sound that it's just SP's who don't pay back or honour their loan obligations. That couldn't be further from the truth. A wise man once told me, "you want to lose a friend, loan them money". Needless to say, I didn't heed the advice and "got scammed" a few times. It's human nature to try and help someone in need but sadly it's also become human nature not to pay back the money, so to speak. If you want to help someone, regard it as a gift or donation and don't expect anything in return.
Sage
Sage - Re: Being scammed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2192
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 07:45:45

Not naming the culprits isn't helping
Not once do we see a post about a lady that did honor her end of the pre-paid deal or loan.
All we get to read about is the anonymous fuckups that gets away scott free leaving every one else tainted by their filth :(
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Being scammed
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-11-30 07:55:43

On 2020-11-30 07:45:45 Sage said:
Not once do we see a post about a lady that did honor her end of the pre-paid deal or loan.
All we get to read about is the anonymous fuckups that gets away scott free leaving every one else tainted by their filth :(

Most of the ladies don't advertise here anymore. But I agree with your sentiment. I think guys are also shy and scared of the back lash they might get from exposing these girls on a public forum.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-11-30 07:56:34

On 2020-11-30 07:44:33 Johnny English said:
You make it sound that it's just SP's who don't pay back or honour their loan obligations. That couldn't be further from the truth. A wise man once told me, "you want to lose a friend, loan them money". Needless to say, I didn't heed the advice and "got scammed" a few times. It's human nature to try and help someone in need but sadly it's also become human nature not to pay back the money, so to speak. If you want to help someone, regard it as a gift or donation and don't expect anything in return.

I did say scamming wg's are no better than other thiefs and fraudsters.
FMS
FMS - Re: Being scammed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 762
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 08:18:26

On 2020-11-30 07:45:45 Sage said:

That, unfortunately, is human nature.
If things go well no comment
If things go badly then cause a ruckus.

Think about the employment environment....how many workers are praised for a good job vs how many are disciplined for a bad job?

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-11-30 08:24:20

Whenever I helped out a lady monetarily it was without expectation of it being paid back or no expectation for something in kind and I only gave out amounts that wouldn't affect my cash flow In any way. If I didn't have anything to give the answer was a simple 'sorry I can't help you.'

No offence but I think you made your bed with this one, this industry is fraught with stories like yours. But you went ahead anyway and it sounds like your expectations exceeded reality. I agree with Sage name and shame so others don't get caught otherwise delete your post.
Sage
Sage - Re: Being scammed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2193
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 08:27:32

On 2020-11-30 08:18:26 FMS said:
On 2020-11-30 07:45:45 Sage said: Not naming the culprits isn't helping

That, unfortunately, is human nature.
If things go well no comment
If things go badly then cause a ruckus.

Think about the employment environment....how many workers are praised for a good job vs how many are disciplined for a bad job?

So true hey
My panties are un-twisted now
Thank you
joka62
joka62 - Re: Being scammed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 08:36:47

My philosophy is .. If you help someone, do it as the goodness of ones heart and do not expect to be repaid back. If i can afford to give the monies, I do it with no expectations.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-11-30 08:41:19

Yeah also feel like I been scammed saw a lady in june paid 10 mins into the session the bf phones and says he was on the way I felt uncomfy so she said come 2mrw and we will redo the session being trying since then but the lady always has excuses

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.