Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Being scammed
Re: Being scammed
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-12-01 17:31:50

The whole thing comes down to trust.
It is hard to find a WG you can trust enough to operate on the same wavelength. The wider you cast your net, you will catch all sorts. I am very picky (hence short booking at first till I feel comfortable). If they ask for money, I lend what I can afford not to chase after. They should not make a habit of it. I have been in cases where our ladies end up doing what they claimed they do not do, so I would write-off the small loan to those "extra" days LOL.
Mike40
Mike40 - Re: Being scammed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 907
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-01 19:04:58

I don't get scammed very often because I mostly stick to seeing my regulars.
Now and then I see a new lady, and if I get scammed, so be it, I never see her again.

But when seeing a new lady, if things work out well, and trust is built over a few more sessions, she will likely become a regular.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Being scammed
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-12-02 10:40:54

On 2020-12-01 19:04:58 Mike40 said:
I don't get scammed very often because I mostly stick to seeing my regulars.
Now and then I see a new lady, and if I get scammed, so be it, I never see her again.

But when seeing a new lady, if things work out well, and trust is built over a few more sessions, she will likely become a regular.

Totally agree with you.
At the moment I found my one stop SP and am a really happy camper. If she asks for money and doesn't return it, I will not even bother asking. She is so good at her job I think I should be paying her far more. Hope she will read this.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.