Navigation
Islapass
Islapass - Re: Being scammed
Re: Being scammed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 18:00:37

Sounds like a lot of horny idiots and pussy on a pedestal types got some fully paid for private school lessons during the lockdown.. if you want to help a lady book her and get your moneys worth, want to help her with the rent get her to choke on your cock for an hour or two, want to make sure her kids get food book her for an all nighter and pay for an Uber eats while she puts the condom on... you don't loan money to your plumber electrician or baker..

On 2020-11-30 15:28:40 ilovemywoozle said:
Well my score is 3:1.
Three never paid me back in cash or kind, one paid me back with more interest than I could ever have hoped for.
We learn I suppose.

johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Being scammed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1287
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 18:08:42

Have lost a lot of money to working girls, but then have lost a lot of money to my brother as well.
jtrdbn
jtrdbn - Re: Being scammed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 461
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 18:16:52

On 2020-11-30 18:00:37 Islapass said:
Sounds like a lot of horny idiots and pussy on a pedestal types got some fully paid for private school lessons during the lockdown.. if you want to help a lady book her and get your moneys worth, want to help her with the rent get her to choke on your cock for an hour or two, want to make sure her kids get food book her for an all nighter and pay for an Uber eats while she puts the condom on... you don't loan money to your plumber electrician or baker..

On 2020-11-30 15:28:40 ilovemywoozle said: Well my score is 3:1.
Three never paid me back in cash or kind, one paid me back with more interest than I could ever have hoped for.
We learn I suppose.

I like this guy. He has a brain in his head. You other idiots get too carried away by the sob stories and bs. Keep paying school fees :)
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Being scammed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1786
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 18:22:28

On 2020-11-30 09:54:31 Le Belle said:
We had a lady who on her first day came and asked for a 10k loan. I declined, quite suprised at the audacity. She ended up stealing some shoes and working clothes, promising to bring it back as she "isnt that type of person". Been over a year now.

For context we have what we call the "Hoe Box" and it has dresses, items for photoshoots and heels as some girls new to the industry, coming back into the industry or just having a hard time use these items for free to wear till they are able to afford a working wardrobe.

XoXo

Sounds familar, new off an ex-jhb girl that did something similar at a venue in Pretoria a few years ago.
Cassie
Cassie - Re: Being scammed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 701
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 18:32:25

What a thread.. I couldn't read the entire thread due to my ADD but I thought I'd throw in my 50 cents lol. Hopefully come up with a Lolli pop.
Talking on the topic of scams. I live in the city of scams.
Quick statistic to those who don't know...
Cape town is ranked 3rd in the world with regards to gang related violence. Sao Paolo is 7th... Haha yet I still decide to reside in this beautiful city.
Scams are all anybody seem to know here...
They call it hustling.
So girls stick with the purple site. It is the only site that you have a voice and I have been approached by so many people that want to start there own sites and come to me for information because they CANNOT believe how one person can live like I do without being a part of a gang or advertise on any other site.
I thank you purple site.
Much love
Cass
xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Being scammed
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-11-30 18:46:32

On 2020-11-30 18:00:37 Islapass said:
you don't loan money to your plumber electrician or baker..

I agree and I disagree, and I think your detached posturing misses some nuances.

You generally wouldn't have such frequent, personal interaction with "your plumber electrician or baker" that could make them feel comfortable with discussing their finances with you. The more accurate comparison is say, a house sitter, a personal trainer, a hair stylist etc, that you've managed to develop a strong relationship with - and it's brought to your attention that they've fallen on tough times. It's the frequent intimate interaction that changes the dynamic.

And before you jump to conclusions, no, I've never loaned any girl money, and my skepticism would be extremely sharp if I were put in such a situation, but I don't judge the guys who've been victims too harshly.

Human interaction is very complex, and (what we judge to be) exceptional people and circumstances makes everyone break their rules sometimes - or extend the benefit of the doubt. Goes both ways in this world as well.

My only rule for this stuff in general: I'll let you burn me once, but never twice. I have a cousin who owes me money right now; he gave some sob story recently seeking more cash, and I bluntly said no. The leeches always forget that they'll eventually need to come back.
Cassie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 703
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 18:58:04

Ahh. Finally. Untrue!! Yes you dear... Mr Punter man sir...
Working girls do not live an easy life.
We struggle and come from a past that generally involved some kind of sexual abuse....
What makes a person do what they do... Do you think as little girls we dreamt of sleeping with strange men for money.
Did you think you would ever have to pay for it???
So before you judge a girl for asking for your help financially. Imagine what she may be going through to have to ask YOU???
Cassie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 704
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 19:00:40

You want to pay the price to be with an S.P.
That's what you do...
Pay the price and stop whining like a like frat girl.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Being scammed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1937
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 19:03:23

On 2020-11-30 06:41:57 Rhaegal said:
You are no better than fraudsters, thiefs and the crooks in government that steal our tax money and quite honestly belong in jail.

So have you reported them to SAPS Reagan? Why not?
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Being scammed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 655
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 19:09:22

Y'all think any of those ladies would offer you a fuck now pay month end deal?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.