Navigation
Jo-mo
Jo-mo - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-13 02:48:05

New photoset is amazing. Can you pay us punters a visit in dbn already???
Chiya
Chiya - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 09:42:33

Name: Indian Ciara

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Woodmead

Full Profile: [View Indian Ciara's Full Profile]

What an amazing Indian Goddess. Ciara’s profile description was exactly what I experienced and more. Apart from an unforgettable sensual experience, I was happily surprised to received a full body exfoliation....this was really a bonus.....Indian ladies are limited on this platform but I was privileged to have nothing less then best. She is polite, ladylike, pleasant, sexy, intelligent and an honour to be with.

Ciara comes highly recommended to the men who know what they want.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

rahul06
rahul06 - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 06:40:18

A few days late but couldn’t resist the review.

To sum up the experience it was probably the best I’ve ever experienced. I was greeted by the door with a gorgeous smile and sexy lingerie with heels. I was immediately made to feel comfortable by Ciara. She has a lovely personality and extremely accommodating and aims to make you feel at ease from the first moment.

The massage was amazing but the sensual was out of this world she is really a teaser and pleaser.

All in all was a really good Sunday afternoon. I will definitely be back to explore more of this beautiful lady with extreme class.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Indian Ciara
Indian Ciara - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-26 12:01:54

My Gorgeous Rahul
Thank you kindly for such gratitude I had an amazing time and thank you for making me feel comfortable.
Looking forward to spending time with you.

Kindest regards
Ciara
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Umhlanga Rocks Durban
Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Umhlanga Rocks Durban
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 12:04:48

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga Rocks

So some time has passed since I saw this lady. I wasn't going to leave a review but I think it's just fair since I use the review system to make bookings. My thought when reading the comments was that most of the comments are from people that haven't visited the lady. And then I saw the review from Asash and he gave in my view a balanced review. There was enough in there coupled with some of the other reviews for me to make a booking and make up my own mind.

With regard to her rates, I already made up my mind beforehand I'm going there just for a massage as her rate in that regard is reasonable. I wasn't interested in piling extra costs on top of that which could have possibly turned out to be an expensive punt so that wasn't even on the cards for me. As a rule I don't like the extras business model that some of these ladies have.

So I am in two minds as to my experience and would like to give the lady the benefit of the doubt so I'm just going to present the facts and then people can make up their own minds.

Firstly, she has a great and sparkly personality and I perceive her to be a genuinely nice person. Offered me coffee, water, etc. She's very easy to get along with and there were no uncomfortable silences or awkwardness. Full marks from me on that front.

Looks and body is somewhat subjective, but I really like her body. Tall and slim. I'm not a big boobs guy, she has smaller boobs, which fits her frame well. Full marks on body for me. She has a very pretty face and she's definitely attractive. I am going to take one mark off just because I don't like gold in the mouth. That's purely a personal preference, it doesn't look ugly either, and I've seen people with a lot more in their mouth. It's just not my thing. Other than that, top notch.

Ok, let's get into service. Unlike Asash, my time was not rushed. In fact we went slightly over. However, here is where I am a bit in two minds. Although I spent my full time and really enjoyed her company and energy, thinking about it back now, the majority of time was not spent on the treatment. I can easily blame her for rushing me, but in terms of time I wasn't rushed, however in terms of actual time spent on treatment I didn't get the bulk of the hour. The treatment itself was great but because so much time had run out by then there wasn't much time left. Here I can also blame myself for not taking charge of the booking and keeping the chit chatting to a minimum. So for service I'll mark her down a point.

Her place is basic but neat and clean which is what the ratings is for. I'm not a huge fan of bath showers but that is a personal preference. Didn't have to sign in so privacy was not a real issue for me.

Will I go back? I definitely will. I would however do the booking different this time and for now I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. I'll definitely know where I stand with this one after my next booking.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

ASASH
ASASH - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 13:21:22

Nice one Frank. Looking forward to reading the next one. Kinda jealous you had your time honoured. Hopefully this remains the case and I'll go for a visit based on your next review.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 15:11:00

Great review Frank. I've had a similar time-management issue with other MGs in the past. It's a tricky one but we have to stand our ground a bit given we're the ones paying for the time. Sometimes easier said than done funny enough, but it is something I keep in mind now.
sidmahajan115
sidmahajan115 - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-27 19:17:40

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Visited this lady last week considering the ratings and good reviews. However my experience was not the same.

When I reached there I was told I was already late therefore she will charge me for 1 hour and give me 30 minutes. To this I proposed to reschedule the session however she checked her appointment with other client and agreed to do one hour.

You are asked to pay in advance.

Some of the services are good however there is a lot of time wastage in too many questions and pauses.

Ultimately I only got 10-15 minutes of massage and left unsatisfied.

Will I return most definitely not !

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until sidmahajan115 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Steven96
Steven96 - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-28 09:38:58

Very good at what she does 🤞🏽She know how to make the mood feel right and keep the conversation going. The place is very clean and abs looks like the pictures.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Steven96 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Steven96
Steven96 - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-28 15:26:03

Very good at what she does.
Great personality and is really pretty. I had a good time and I’ll definitely return to get more of her.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Steven96 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.