[deleted] - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-29 11:36:39

Name: Indian Ciara

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Woodmead

Full Profile: [View Indian Ciara's Full Profile]

After all the bitching and moaning of guys who think Ciara is too expensive I made another booking with her.

Class and elegance personified. If you want the best you must be willing to pay for it. I dont care how much she charges - I will always support this princess.

I must add that this visit was even better than ever. Her touch is riviting. Each time I experience her it is as if Im dreaming.
I walk out totally in love...

You are a dream woman Ciara...

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-29 11:56:29

I have to disagree with you Gloxor.She charges a premium rate which I fully accept, but she doesn't offer a premium service.
Been there twice. The 1st time , I could understand she being nervous. The 2nd time I walked out within 10mins of my booking and she knows exactly why..I told her exactly what I'm saying here..Oh..she wasn't dressed to kill on my 2nd visit.
Armani
Armani - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 69
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-29 13:59:50
Edited: 2021-04-29 14:02:06

Hey there Gentlemen,

Just thought I should share a little bit from a MG which was trained a bit by Ciara. I started working four months ago and that was at Beautiful Les Boudoir in Wendywood, Sandton. Ciara and the owner of the Venue made me feel so comfortable that I am now still working.

Ciara, is not only a stunning lady, but she loves what she does and that is why I admire her so dearly.

I felt her touch during the training and oh damn, my body went crazy haha and that was not from the fear of a lady touching me but it really felt good.

She takes pride in herself :)

Let's be kind and let's not destroy what she really focuses on. I'm in the industry for a few months and I can say with confidence that not many ladies actually take this serious. Not many love what they do and not many worry about their appearance. Ciara does.

Keep on doing you Ciara !
Armani
XOXO
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 14:42:18
Edited: 2021-04-29 14:42:17

Well, I took the plunge to decide whether the comments are a true reflection of this lady... Let me start off by saying, YES she is gorgeous, one of the most attractive ladies I have seen in the many years I have being punting.

Venue is neat and tidy, a guest house not far from the Makro in the area....

So I can see why some of these punters that have been with her are going crazy and doing the whole "Knight in Shining Armor" thing, she is as I said beautiful and many an average man will not get their willy touched by a beauty of this nature and haha I guess the "pretty privilege" does play in this environment.

But most of us are experience punters and will like a reliable review, right! I hope I can somewhat bring it to the table here. I did discuss with Ciara what I wanted and when I got there it was a different story, claims that I spoke with her "receptionist" rather (btw I spoke with her, I know this for a fact).

Anyway like I said I was there for a reason and I committed to bringing the facts to our community....

So anyway like the service I wanted was not the be all and end all of the booking and since she had a "valid" reason for not wanting to perform this act I was okay with it, I am a reasonable guy.

So then its the massage and hand job... Gosh so she rubbed my feet for like a min rubbed my legs for about 2 mins and then did like one or two body slides and wanked me off... all in all like 15 mins with the shower.. terrible service, wants you to fork out more for the FH which is not what I wanted, I actually went for the massage and HJ with one of her kinks she described on the list she sent me.... Things changed when I got there. To summarise: Terrible service, beautiful girl, Damage: R900/60min

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1605
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 15:43:50

Thanks for your review Ashash, it is very well-balanced. A definite no from me.

Mr.S
Mr.S - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 16:20:09

Thanks Asash for the detective work, took one for the team
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 437
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 16:20:32

Shot for the review bud and taking one for the team.

Ismail16
Ismail16 - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 284
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 17:35:09

On 2021-04-29 14:42:18 ASASH said:

Well, I took the plunge to decide whether the comments are a true reflection of this lady... Let me start off by saying, YES she is gorgeous, one of the most attractive ladies I have seen in the many years I have being punting.

Venue is neat and tidy, a guest house not far from the Makro in the area....

So I can see why some of these punters that have been with her are going crazy and doing the whole "Knight in Shining Armor" thing, she is as I said beautiful and many an average man will not get their willy touched by a beauty of this nature and haha I guess the "pretty privilege" does play in this environment.

But most of us are experience punters and will like a reliable review, right! I hope I can somewhat bring it to the table here. I did discuss with Ciara what I wanted and when I got there it was a different story, claims that I spoke with her "receptionist" rather (btw I spoke with her, I know this for a fact).

Anyway like I said I was there for a reason and I committed to bringing the facts to our community....

So anyway like the service I wanted was not the be all and end all of the booking and since she had a "valid" reason for not wanting to perform this act I was okay with it, I am a reasonable guy.

So then its the massage and hand job... Gosh so she rubbed my feet for like a min rubbed my legs for about 2 mins and then did like one or two body slides and wanked me off... all in all like 15 mins with the shower.. terrible service, wants you to fork out more for the FH which is not what I wanted, I actually went for the massage and HJ with one of her kinks she described on the list she sent me.... Things changed when I got there. To summarise: Terrible service, beautiful girl, Damage: R900/60min

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Thanks for the review and clear matters.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3874
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 18:29:25

On 2021-04-28 23:12:42 Gloxor said:
Fuck guys, if you dont like what she charges then dont book her and move on.
Really no need for this. Do you really think she buys her lingerie at Pep Stores or her perfume at The Crazy Store?
Guys who are cheap will always complain about the price.
There are many cheap working girls on this site who would gladly suck your dick for R100. Ciara on the other hand unfortunately for you has high standards and by charging the rates she does eliminates cheap ass boys like yourselves and attracts real men who appreciate the finer things in life.
Stop trying to damage her reputation by making these comments. You clearly cant afford her class!

No one is complaining about price fool. They're complain about the sh1t service they received even though they paid whatever prices if you haven't noticed.

Why not up your/her game instead of saying people are complaining about price? Next thing you'll be saying they wanted bareback.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3875
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 18:32:31

Thanks ASASH, Ismail16, fastforward for the reviews.

Fastforward, I still can't believe you paid school fees again telling her what we wrong the first time and she still let you down even worse. Shows complete disrespect for the punter and disregard for your hard earned cash.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.