Indian Ciara
Indian Ciara - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-24 12:05:23

On 2022-10-24 11:52:18 ASASH said:
On 2022-10-24 11:23:28 Indian Ciara said: On 2022-10-24 11:15:02 Indian Ciara said: On 2022-10-24 10:06:12 ASASH said: Ciara, I have been to you twice already. I won't waste my time again, I went the second time giving you the benefit of the doubt.... you even told me you are actually a Chartered Accountant. I have nothing to prove. Good luck

You clearly using up a lot of your time & energy on someone whom you've got nothing to prove on & don't want to waste your time with.

Listen I was honest with my reviews, I review after seeing a SP usually after two visits.

The system is here to assist punters and maybe assist SPs that would like to improve their services or lack thereof.

If you did not notice there were a few negative reviews of you even after I posted. You are a quite late if you read mine now, a different punter reviewed you more recently, maybe heed their reviews if you think I am targetting you.

And yes my Goal is to save punters hard earned money from SPs that offer putrid services like yours.... i am in the fortunate side of life that my only loss is time which i also cannot waste on putrid services. Anyway good luck.

[QUOTE;3843271;ASASH] On 2022-10-24 11:23:28 Indian Ciara said: On 2022-10-24 11:15:02 Indian Ciara said: On 2022-10-24 10:06:12 ASASH said: Ciara, I have been to you twice already. I won't waste my time again, I went the second time giving you the benefit of the doubt.... you even told me you are actually a Chartered Accountant. I have nothing to prove. Good luck

You clearly using up a lot of your time & energy on someone whom you've got nothing to prove on & don't want to waste your time with.

Listen I was honest with my reviews, I review after seeing a SP usually after two visits.

The system is here to assist punters and maybe assist SPs that would like to improve their services or lack thereof.

If you did not notice there were a few negative reviews of you even after I posted. You are a quite late if you read mine now, a different punter reviewed you more recently, maybe heed their reviews if you think I am targetting you.

And yes my Goal is to save punters hard earned money from SPs that offer putrid services like yours.... i am in the fortunate side of life that my only loss is time which i also cannot waste on putrid services. Anyway good luck.[/QUOTE]

You want to save punters
Why don't you go save your marriage since you've got hella a lot of time on your hands.

And stop bugging Us workers that actually do this as a support for our families.

ASASH
ASASH - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 804
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-24 12:11:31

On 2022-10-24 12:05:23 Indian Ciara said:
On 2022-10-24 11:52:18 ASASH said: On 2022-10-24 11:23:28 Indian Ciara said: On 2022-10-24 11:15:02 Indian Ciara said: On 2022-10-24 10:06:12 ASASH said: Ciara, I have been to you twice already. I won't waste my time again, I went the second time giving you the benefit of the doubt.... you even told me you are actually a Chartered Accountant. I have nothing to prove. Good luck

And yes my Goal is to save punters hard earned money from SPs that offer putrid services like yours.... i am in the fortunate side of life that my only loss is time which i also cannot waste on putrid services. Anyway good luck.[QUOTE;3843271;ASASH] On 2022-10-24 11:23:28 Indian Ciara said: On 2022-10-24 11:15:02 Indian Ciara said: On 2022-10-24 10:06:12 ASASH said: Ciara, I have been to you twice already. I won't waste my time again, I went the second time giving you the benefit of the doubt.... you even told me you are actually a Chartered Accountant. I have nothing to prove. Good luck

And yes my Goal is to save punters hard earned money from SPs that offer putrid services like yours.... i am in the fortunate side of life that my only loss is time which i also cannot waste on putrid services. Anyway good luck.

You want to save punters
Why don't you go save your marriage since you've got hella a lot of time on your hands.

And stop bugging Us workers that actually do this as a support for our families.

[/QUOTE]

Lol great uhm not married and its a day off. I am not bugging anyone. Maybe correct your attitude you will have abundance.
Indian Ciara
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-24 12:41:13

On 2022-10-24 12:11:31 ASASH said:
On 2022-10-24 12:05:23 Indian Ciara said: On 2022-10-24 11:52:18 ASASH said: On 2022-10-24 11:23:28 Indian Ciara said: On 2022-10-24 11:15:02 Indian Ciara said: On 2022-10-24 10:06:12 ASASH said: Ciara, I have been to you twice already. I won't waste my time again, I went the second time giving you the benefit of the doubt.... you even told me you are actually a Chartered Accountant. I have nothing to prove. Good luck

And yes my Goal is to save punters hard earned money from SPs that offer putrid services like yours.... i am in the fortunate side of life that my only loss is time which i also cannot waste on putrid services. Anyway good luck.[QUOTE;3843271;ASASH] On 2022-10-24 11:23:28 Indian Ciara said: On 2022-10-24 11:15:02 Indian Ciara said: On 2022-10-24 10:06:12 ASASH said: Ciara, I have been to you twice already. I won't waste my time again, I went the second time giving you the benefit of the doubt.... you even told me you are actually a Chartered Accountant. I have nothing to prove. Good luck

You want to save punters

Lol great uhm not married and its a day off. I am not bugging anyone. Maybe correct your attitude you will have abundance. [/QUOTE]

Not from what I can remember lol ....The tolerance of sink that I had to put up with is beyond disgusting.

Check your hygiene whilst I' check my attitude.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 805
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-24 13:00:20
Edited: 2022-10-24 13:05:08

Lol Indian Ciara nice try... shame. You must be real busy making that paper for your family
Indian Ciara
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-24 13:23:48

On 2022-10-24 13:00:20 ASASH said:
Lol Indian Ciara nice try... shame. You must be real busy making that paper for your family

Indian Ciara
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-24 13:46:36

On 2022-10-24 13:23:48 Indian Ciara said:
On 2022-10-24 13:00:20 ASASH said: Lol Indian Ciara nice try... shame. You must be real busy making that paper for your family

Lol .....
Indian Ciara
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-25 11:01:51

On 2022-10-23 23:37:49 Need4Passion said:
On 2022-10-23 15:13:39 Lemaih said: On 2022-09-21 09:40:51 ASASH said: Naaa dude. This SP really has mostly self reviews. She "steals" by cutting your time short and has this huge menu of services she provides and then when you get there has amnesia.

She looks good but thats where it ends

What TF is a "SP" Asash???
This lady is of the highest quality and her service is impeccable. Did you actually book her to experience the below par service according to you or do you just want to air your two cents worth of lies??
Seems like you have made a name for yourself on ESA among the ladies. You always complaining about those you have "been with" because if their so called bad service. When I saw this comment of yours I just knew you are talking shit. If you always experience bad service with ladies perhaps you should just book yourself a guy. Maybe you will enjoy that more and post a positive comment for once.
Stop complaining and stop lying. Ciara is one of the best here. The fact that you accuse her of posting self reviews is a blatant lie. I have visited her many times and never has her standard of service dropped at all.
Some punters really are fucking pricks!!!

[QUOTE;3841924;Mr Naai-er] With very,...very,,,very few good Indian WG's worth their salt..would not doubt another bad service review.

...and to clarify..Asash has done some stella reviews on some WG's and recommended some real talent to me in the past...

We are on this forum to help guide our fellow punters and steer and encourage WG's in the way of great service.

Have to agre with Mr. Naai-er. If anything, ASASH has earned a reliable punters reputation amongst punters and Lemaih has exposed herself as the wg with a punter profile or one of her freebie kippies.

N4P[/QUOTE]

Good day Need4passion,

Thank you kindly for your feedback, I'm sure to take your advice in humbleness & great Constructive deed to ensure I implement this to my day to day services.

Your words has really taught me and most definitely I would get repeat business based on your empowerment.

Thank you so much .....

Xoxo
Ciara
Indian Ciara
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-25 11:10:05

On 2022-10-25 11:01:51 Indian Ciara said:
On 2022-10-23 23:37:49 Need4Passion said: On 2022-10-23 15:13:39 Lemaih said: On 2022-09-21 09:40:51 ASASH said: Naaa dude. This SP really has mostly self reviews. She "steals" by cutting your time short and has this huge menu of services she provides and then when you get there has amnesia.

She looks good but thats where it ends

What TF is a "SP" Asash???
This lady is of the highest quality and her service is impeccable. Did you actually book her to experience the below par service according to you or do you just want to air your two cents worth of lies??
Seems like you have made a name for yourself on ESA among the ladies. You always complaining about those you have "been with" because if their so called bad service. When I saw this comment of yours I just knew you are talking shit. If you always experience bad service with ladies perhaps you should just book yourself a guy. Maybe you will enjoy that more and post a positive comment for once.
Stop complaining and stop lying. Ciara is one of the best here. The fact that you accuse her of posting self reviews is a blatant lie. I have visited her many times and never has her standard of service dropped at all.
Some punters really are fucking pricks!!!

[QUOTE;3841924;Mr Naai-er] With very,...very,,,very few good Indian WG's worth their salt..would not doubt another bad service review.

...and to clarify..Asash has done some stella reviews on some WG's and recommended some real talent to me in the past...

We are on this forum to help guide our fellow punters and steer and encourage WG's in the way of great service.

Have to agre with Mr. Naai-er. If anything, ASASH has earned a reliable punters reputation amongst punters and Lemaih has exposed herself as the wg with a punter profile or one of her freebie kippies.

JHB22

Good day JHB22

Thank you kindly for your feedback, I'm sure to take your advice in humbleness & great Constructive deed to ensure I implement this to my day to day services.

Your words has really taught me and most definitely I would get repeat business based on your empowerment.

Thank you so much .....

Xoxo
Ciara [/QUOTE]
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-25 11:29:45

Nicely done Ciara, done with class and grace...may your service and venture thrive with abundance and safety always
Indian Ciara
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-25 16:42:16

On 2022-10-25 11:29:45 Mr Naai-er said:
Nicely done Ciara, done with class and grace...may your service and venture thrive with abundance and safety always

Mr Naai,

Highly appreciated Sir. Thank you for your humbleness & kind words upon my venture going forward. I humbly await your arrival.

Ciara

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.