Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5665
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-23 23:37:49

On 2022-10-23 15:13:39 Lemaih said:
On 2022-09-21 09:40:51 ASASH said: Naaa dude. This SP really has mostly self reviews. She "steals" by cutting your time short and has this huge menu of services she provides and then when you get there has amnesia.

She looks good but thats where it ends

What TF is a "SP" Asash???
This lady is of the highest quality and her service is impeccable. Did you actually book her to experience the below par service according to you or do you just want to air your two cents worth of lies??
Seems like you have made a name for yourself on ESA among the ladies. You always complaining about those you have "been with" because if their so called bad service. When I saw this comment of yours I just knew you are talking shit. If you always experience bad service with ladies perhaps you should just book yourself a guy. Maybe you will enjoy that more and post a positive comment for once.
Stop complaining and stop lying. Ciara is one of the best here. The fact that you accuse her of posting self reviews is a blatant lie. I have visited her many times and never has her standard of service dropped at all.
Some punters really are fucking pricks!!!

[QUOTE;3841924;Mr Naai-er] With very,...very,,,very few good Indian WG's worth their salt..would not doubt another bad service review.

...and to clarify..Asash has done some stella reviews on some WG's and recommended some real talent to me in the past...

We are on this forum to help guide our fellow punters and steer and encourage WG's in the way of great service.[/QUOTE]

Have to agre with Mr. Naai-er. If anything, ASASH has earned a reliable punters reputation amongst punters and Lemaih has exposed herself as the wg with a punter profile or one of her freebie kippies.

N4P
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-24 07:24:06

Maybe a visit is in order (anonymously)..to see if the service is like - what is promised is delivered.

...let the games begin.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-10-24 08:46:02

On 2022-10-22 10:33:06 amour19 said:
Name: Indian Ciara

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Woodmead

Full Profile: [View Indian Ciara's Full Profile]

I have been waiting for sometime to meet her. Met her a week ago. We didn't click and it did not go well for me, maybe just for me, not sure! I will not return.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

The challenge with this girl is that if she just puts all her effort and energy into giving a great service she will have a ton of repeat clients. Because she is friendly, has the looks and definitely has the ability. But she is inconsistent and she uses her charm to talk rather than deliver an excellent service. Talking and connecting is good, but do it while you provide a service, not sit and chat for 40 minutes and then give a quick treatment.

With her charm, looks and a great service she'll be busy as hell.
Indian Ciara
Indian Ciara - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-24 09:44:27

On 2022-09-01 16:24:36 Immrnobody said:
Name: Indian Ciara

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Woodmead

Full Profile: [View Indian Ciara's Full Profile]

My beautiful Young gent,

I'm happy to hear that over our many telephonic conversations it has given you some light and enjoyment throughout our appointments together. I was glad to have gently and humbly explained to you step by step to assure your safety & privacy with me was to the utmost.

I' myself am pleased to have crossed paths with you and trust me I'd wanna see you within my space again.

Thank you for being such an amazing soul and humble. Your kindness towards says no other.

Humbly awaiting for our next appointment.

Xoxo
Ciara

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This was not just my first experience with Ciara...but also my first experience ever. And I wouldn't change it for the world.

At first I felt awkward being naked infront of a completely new person. But she was really understanding about it all and talked me through the entire process.

Another factor was safety: as a first time thing...I was obviously nervous about my safety. But I kid you not it was safer than getting your feelings bashed in a relationship. Lol.

And as for Ciara...she is simply Beautiful. Both physically and on the inside. A very fun person to speak to. And knows exactly how to do what she does.

My experience was overall quite more than satisfactory.

Thank you Ciara

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Immrnobody built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

Indian Ciara
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-24 09:50:37

Good day Gents,

I see there's much of a conversation going on here. We're not here to hurt nor disappoint anyone as I'm a women with feelings.

Apologies to those that feel I've caused disappointment. Allow me to rectify my mistakes.

The only way to resolve this is by me taking this as constructive criticism and adhering going forward no harm in that.

Xoxo
Ciara
Indian Ciara
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-24 09:51:02

On 2022-10-23 18:00:55 ASASH said:
Lol, she just inboxed me twice now which makes me think she posted that message, imagine a punter not knowing what a SP is or knows about my "bad name" amongst the ladies.... thanks Mr Naai-er for standing up for me... as you know i try my best to give honest reviews whether good or bad.... so i do not know what this "guy" is going on about..... anyway got a great find will inbox you know. Not ready to review

[QUOTE;3793235;ASASH] Naaa dude. This SP really has mostly self reviews. She "steals" by cutting your time short and has this huge menu of services she provides and then when you get there has amnesia.

She looks good but thats where it ends[/QUOTE]

Asash

I will definitely take all of this as constructive criticism as I'm not perfect. I can only adhere and correct my mistakes!!! But what I'm not now going to sit here and read is LIES about me.

So Since you're this HERO to all your followers on ESA kindly reveal all my "Self Reviews " that I've so called posted. We'd love to see it.

Furthermore I hope you get awarded Punter of the Year for standing up for your following men.
Just be accurate on your assumptions.

Please do pay me a visit in Woodmead as this seems more personal then Assistance to 1's wrong.

ASASH
ASASH - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 801
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-24 10:06:12

Ciara, I have been to you twice already. I won't waste my time again, I went the second time giving you the benefit of the doubt.... you even told me you are actually a Chartered Accountant. I have nothing to prove. Good luck
Indian Ciara
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-24 11:15:02

On 2022-10-24 10:06:12 ASASH said:
Ciara, I have been to you twice already. I won't waste my time again, I went the second time giving you the benefit of the doubt.... you even told me you are actually a Chartered Accountant. I have nothing to prove. Good luck

Indian Ciara
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-24 11:23:28

On 2022-10-24 11:15:02 Indian Ciara said:
On 2022-10-24 10:06:12 ASASH said: Ciara, I have been to you twice already. I won't waste my time again, I went the second time giving you the benefit of the doubt.... you even told me you are actually a Chartered Accountant. I have nothing to prove. Good luck

You clearly using up a lot of your time & energy on someone whom you've got nothing to prove on & don't want to waste your time with.

ASASH
ASASH - Re: Review - Indian Ciara - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 803
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-24 11:52:18

On 2022-10-24 11:23:28 Indian Ciara said:
On 2022-10-24 11:15:02 Indian Ciara said: On 2022-10-24 10:06:12 ASASH said: Ciara, I have been to you twice already. I won't waste my time again, I went the second time giving you the benefit of the doubt.... you even told me you are actually a Chartered Accountant. I have nothing to prove. Good luck

You clearly using up a lot of your time & energy on someone whom you've got nothing to prove on & don't want to waste your time with.

Listen I was honest with my reviews, I review after seeing a SP usually after two visits.

The system is here to assist punters and maybe assist SPs that would like to improve their services or lack thereof.

If you did not notice there were a few negative reviews of you even after I posted. You are a quite late if you read mine now, a different punter reviewed you more recently, maybe heed their reviews if you think I am targetting you.

And yes my Goal is to save punters hard earned money from SPs that offer putrid services like yours.... i am in the fortunate side of life that my only loss is time which i also cannot waste on putrid services. Anyway good luck.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.