Re: Review - April - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 346
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-23 13:18:41
Edited: 2023-08-23 13:21:08

On 2023-08-22 06:19:59 ShadowfaxCool said:
Lol DR is whipped properly!

Badly bro. This woman cured my growing cynicism.

Any other lady I see after this must thank April for renewing my interest in this thing.
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: Review - April - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 736
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-25 03:28:09

On 2023-08-21 22:07:23 Scouter8 said:
@UltraSuper... small? This must've been many years ago hey. Coz I last met her at Northcliff too just last last year. That ass wasn't anything small

She's definitely curvier now. Was quite petite and not as curvy about 3 years ago
Andyrags69
Andyrags69 - Re: Review - April - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - April - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-25 07:35:13

Name: April

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View April's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This is by far the best in the Industry and I never do coloured girls but she's soft clean even the venue was discreet she's amazing she can take a pounding. I've gone to so many OGs but you see this one no the best

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Andyrags69 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - April - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-08-25 07:46:34

I hardly ever give reviews but it’s important to give credit where it’s due. I believe every man in his lifetime wishes, just once, to be with a stunner of a woman. This brings us to this lady right here.

She is a gorgeous and I mean gorgeous young lady. She simply oozes feminine energy, is super friendly and very sweet, GFE was so good I felt like I was with my long lost sweetheart. I felt so at ease in her presence, she’s well mannered and very respectful. Baby girl just knows how to cater to a man. Her skin was so smooth to the touch, lips so tender, her massage felt so good and relaxing I lost track of time forgetting what I had come for!

The deed was nothing short of amazing with multiple positions. I just loved how she was moaning fervently throughout. First I let her do her thing with WOT then went on to reverse cowgirl. My word! the sight of that that ass! Finally concluded with deep thrusting doggy with her arched, pinned down into the pillows and exploding hard and deep inside her tight lil pussy. What an amazing love making session!

In additional to that, the venue is amazing, her room was spotlessly clean, personal hygiene standards are high and there’s safe parking with no issues at the gate. Will I return? Duhhh of course I’m going to return! that’s not even up for debate.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Marcus2389 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - April - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-09-13 08:58:57

Just came from a session with this gorgeous lady, she is incredible, she knows what she is doing, a very teasing lady.
The venue is very well organized, people dont actually see you it is like everyone is minding their own business.
The deed was incredible I wish I could have the whole day with that hot.

She is worth…

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Renatao built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - April - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 266
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-13 09:50:17

Nice one R
.. the lady is a treasure its true.
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - April - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 267
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-13 10:14:39

Renatao...!..bro?

What did you do to her?...looks like she had to take a few days off after your encounter...her ad is off...lol
rumnipi
rumnipi - Re: Review - April - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - April - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-05 14:23:21

Area: Sandton/Sandown

One of the very best. The prettiest I've met in the business. Looks exactly like the pictures. Service was fantastic. Offers a true GFE with lots of foreplay. Takes charge during the deed. No complaints on positions and time watching... great conversation... and that cookie looks with its lips wrappedaround the stick. I'd definitely return :-) .

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

theboymonte
theboymonte - Re: Review - April - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - April - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-06 21:00:02

Area: Sandton/Sandown

Where do I even begin?

So I've been trying to have a sneaky date with this babe for quite some now, the timing has always been off for a couple of reasons. This afternoon I reached out and found out that she'd be available a little later so I waited it out.

She communicated well via sms, no hassles. She's working from a beautiful hotel in Sandton, they do scan your license & disc but relax they have no way of knowing where you're headed.

No amounts of reviews could've prepared me for how beautiful this hun is, I was enamored & out of words (which doesn't happen often). Sometimes people over exaggerate on reviews but she really is beautiful.

She was wearing a sexy tight black dress which looked like it was made to be worn by her, it outlined her sexy curvy body perfectly. She wasn't wearing any underwear which immediately turned me on. I paid upfront and the session

She really makes the entire session about you. She gives herself so freely and I noticed that she tries by all means to make it not feel transactional or scripted. We aren't too far apart in terms of our respective ages which also made it a little more comfortable for us.

I won't go into any other details, but when we started and she was on top I had to immediately ask her to stop cause she is good. The session flowed freely like two long lost lovers. The session was steamy and sweaty.

I overstayed a bit and she really didn't seem mind. A delivery guy came at one point we made a joke that she should go open the door stark naked. She really is a keeper, very in tune with her body and yours.

Looking forward to visiting again soon

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.