Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-10 21:08:12

On 2023-05-10 17:32:36 feyku5 said:
Name: April

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View April's Full Profile]

Gents!!!! This hun!!! Let me try to describe what the session was like..sorry for the long read

So I've had an eye on her for a while. She's on my favorites list. I saw that she was in Noordwyk and immediately called her up.

Her telephone manner is great. Gave me the directions with no trouble whatsoever. She's only just moved here so she asked me get her condoms. No worries, I was happy to do so.

Got to the venue. I put a 3 for privacy because it's a BnB and there were quite a few people milling around outside. But no big issue for me there.

I got to her room and when she opened the door, the first thing I saw was just how pretty she is. I was blown away by her looks. She's drop dead gorgeous. The next thing I noticed was her petite shapely body. The 3rd thing I noticed is when she turned around...gyaaaddaayyummm that ass was a sight to behold. She has an Itty bitty body with a juicy behind (think brasil bunda!!) and I had a feeling that I would have a problem here. I was definitely over excited! We made small talk and she holds a great conversation. Either she's super humble or truly unaware of how beautiful she is. Very down to earth, something that you don't find with a lot of hotties.

Onto the deed...this is where the story gets really short haha!! She gave me a good covered O, the sight of that ass and soft caramel skin had my engine in overdrive. She quickly got on top of me and gents...that was that!! She started bouncing that booty up and down and I'm not sure if I even got in a good minute there. WoT is already a weakness of mine but she took it to the next level.
I even had to laugh at myself, I've had short rounds before, but this was the type where you start googling men's health clinic contact details!!!
I promptly cleaned up still wondering what the f*k had just happened! I'm even starting to tingle a bit as I write this review. A redemption return is definitely on the cards here...and if I have a mishap again, I don't even care, I'll go back again again. This hun is easily the hottest I've ever been with. Disclaimer gents..each to his own and beauty in eye of beholder what what... I just don't want to raise expectations, but I can ask other punters to chip in here to confirm, she's smoking hot!

I'll definitely return!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Lol..Nice one Feyku5! I wont blame you brother? It has happened to the best of us. She is smoking hot and she and Presh are definitely on my radar.
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - April - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Re: Review - April - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 211
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-11 14:07:40

..confirmed for @feyku5. .girl IS hot and very sweet.
NkosanaCharming
NkosanaCharming - Re: Review - April - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - April - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-26 14:00:45

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

I saw positive reviews and interactions from and between a few credible OGs and I felt compelled to come see this stunner.

I walked into her room and I saw what the rave was about. She has a beautiful face, often noted in reviews, and a fantastic body. She has a slim waist and an unsuspecting ass.

I was primarily interested in exploring her body and none of the other passionate aspects of sex. So I can't speak to a GFE. The sex though!

We started off with a standard covered blow (didn't ask for bare blow). She didn't rush and only stopped after told her to. We moved to missionary, where her height was a major positive for me. She spread her legs for me and I entered. Her 1.55 frame allowed me to later comfortably place her knees on her chest and her pedicured feet on mine while I reached further into her. I'm a foot guy too, so you can imagine the rush I experienced at this moment. We moved to WOT where I was blown away. First, by her really soft thighs and buns. You need to feel them to know what I'm talking about man. Which is surprising given how lean she is. Second, by her ability to ride dick. We then moved to doggy on and off the bed. From this view you could see how appetising she looked with her thin waist and soft ass. Fin.

She was operating from BnB in Midrand when I saw her. You park being a controlled gate. The only downside is that there were people chilling near the parking area with a few kids. Anyway, we move.

She's beautiful, has a great body,friendly and shags great. Me thinks you'll have a good time here.

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: Review - April - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 692
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-29 20:43:30

Is kissing still off the books? Only reason I have not been back.
Albie9
Albie9 - Re: Review - April - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-04 11:02:12

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This young lady is amazing. I’ve visited her a few times now and I’ll keep going back. She’s so sweet and knows how to leave you satisfied.

Pretty face with a slim waist and the juiciest ass. She knows how to ride and that arch when you hit it from the back…
Thank you.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Albie9 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - April - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 248
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-05 08:45:50

Its been a while since i last saw sexy April when she was based in Northcliff.

She is still sweet and a beautiful round ass.A real GFE..soft gentle blow and a ride that i had to tell her to stop..or i would gave shot my load within minutes.

She is an awesome girl-next-door fuck...beautiful tiny body with a latina ass..soft skin, friendly and not a clock watcher.

Thanks for the short notice date April.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Review - April - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10670
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-22 19:35:35

The reviews on this babe is spot on.
A true gem...what an experience...details to follow.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Review - April - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - April - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10715
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-03 20:12:29

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

What an awesome young lady. That body is perfect.
She is beautiful, and has a personality to match.

Smooth, silky , flawless skin.
Take your A-Game...she can ride, I mean really ride and the best part of it all...she really enjoys it!!

I had fun, and will certainly return, when she is in Ferndale again

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kruip
Kruip - Re: Review - April - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 163
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-04 15:10:00

I am really doing an injustice to myself for not paying this girl a visit.
Funkadelic
Funkadelic - Re: Review - April - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-04 17:22:40

I wish you luck. YOU will need it.Tends not to honour pre-arranged bookings. Only good things written about her , though..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.