Welcome Larissa!! Have Fun!
Larissa
Larissa - Re: New lady
Re: New lady
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-18 18:28:35

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has given me such a warm welcome.

I know it might be a wrong time in your opinion Sylvia but this is my choice. So please leave it that way.

Thanks for everyone who stood up for me when I wasn't on site.
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: New lady
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1491
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-18 19:40:22

oh my god you all take things so so the wrong way. It was merely saying its not the best of times to enter this world here on purple world or anywhere else . do not look for points larissa, there was no malice in what i said, stop taking things the wrong way. join the other crowd if you think i am malice. i did wish you good luck and have lots clients. i rest my case.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: New lady
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-07-18 21:10:22

On 2020-07-18 19:40:22 Sylvia said:
oh my god you all take things so so the wrong way. It was merely saying its not the best of times to enter this world here on purple world or anywhere else . do not look for points larissa, there was no malice in what i said, stop taking things the wrong way. join the other crowd if you think i am malice. i did wish you good luck and have lots clients. i rest my case.

You are cynical, mean and in the wrong.
You do not belong here.
This is a place of massages, lust and love. And hopefully everyone can make a small difference to everyone else's life.
Miss Megan
Miss Megan - Re: New lady
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 408
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-18 22:07:09

On 2020-07-18 19:40:22 Sylvia said:

Can you just shut TF up already!!!

You keep on making shit everywhere...If not here then on the private forum.

Move along Sylvia...grow some tits(not fake ones) and grow up. This is not a place for kak attitudes!
balasbak
balasbak - Re: New lady
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 730
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-19 08:00:17

On 2020-07-18 22:07:09 Miss Megan said:
On 2020-07-18 19:40:22 Sylvia said: oh my god you all take things so so the wrong way. It was merely saying its not the best of times to enter this world here on purple world or anywhere else . do not look for points larissa, there was no malice in what i said, stop taking things the wrong way. join the other crowd if you think i am malice. i did wish you good luck and have lots clients. i rest my case.

Can you just shut TF up already!!!

You keep on making shit everywhere...If not here then on the private forum.

Move along Sylvia...grow some tits(not fake ones) and grow up. This is not a place for kak attitudes!

Think you need to take some of that frustration out on me sexy lady ... hahaha!
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1492
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-19 08:12:46

And talking of boobs why not try a lift. lol. Still nothing wrong with my post you can say all you like. wasnt for you anyway M swipe swipe, well now you got another one to join you clan. have a good day. ta ta
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1493
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-19 08:15:45

oh and the sword one of your newbies. cynical you say, mean you say? you know nothing swordie. have good day. lovely weather go and enjoy it.
Alia
Alia - Re: New lady
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-19 08:18:59

Welcome to purple world my dear wish you all the best
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1494
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-19 08:30:29

And just to add. If i were speaking to someone and said to them,"not a good time to be buying a car" you probably have a dig at that too because its me posting. tut tut. With the way the world is right now, virus getting to us all, and what if the guy loses his job and just bought this lovely new car. Oh my word. Just an example of what i said to Larissa. Just so yous all know that it was not meant in a malicious way whatsoever. If someone said that to me, i take it with a pinch of salt and certainly not have yous all slamming me for nothing. Read it as it was sopposed to be read. Anyone can join the site any time, nothing to do with me, it was just a gesture i said and you all blowing it up ridiculously. Get over it!!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.