Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: New lady
Re: New lady
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-07-11 19:21:33

On 2020-07-11 11:09:41 Sylvia said:
larissa good luck, but must say bit of the wrong time to get your bod working on here. Hopefully you get inundated with punters as the guys like some new fluff. Enjoy. S

Ag Sylvia...tut tut tut..

54 vs 22
Sour vs sweet
Cynical vs optimistic
Negative energy vs positive selfintroduction
Has been vs will be?

Have to agree with many. Uncalled for downer

@Larissa
Yes it is a tough time, but im sure you know that. To me that spells courage!
There is no such thing as the wrong time, but there sure as hell is a wrong attitude. Fortunately you have the right one!! Welcome here. In the purple world and on forum. Fresh views always welcome
TonySpark
TonySpark - Re: New lady
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-11 19:44:26

On 2020-07-10 19:01:27 Larissa said:
Hi everyone

I'm Larissa and I'm new on this site

Welcome to ESA young lady.
Ignore the Negative people here.
Stunning profile!

I might visit you soon!
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: New lady
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1416
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-11 19:56:51

yeah yeah dig dig. Always take things the wrong way you lot. I welcomed her wished he good fortune etc, whats your fucking problems. It is a bad time so dont try and say otherwise, if i were face to her i would have said the same as i said on here, was for her anyway not for the likes of you who always turn things upside down. My brit humour guys. thats what you will never understand. tata
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: New lady
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2048
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-11 23:26:12

Welcome Larissa! You look lovely.
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: New lady
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1080
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-12 06:14:03

Brit humour you say... ha ha. Didn't know that was a thing.
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1422
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-12 06:35:16

What???? come on plenty of it doll. You obviously never been around brits so you obviously would'nt know.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-07-12 07:25:52

Many people have tried to hide a shitty comment beneath the pretence of humour.

Next time consider the following option "O shit Larissa! I did not mean to sound like a bitch. I am sorry if it came over that way."
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1423
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-12 07:32:43

YV, wht are you referring to? and to whom? i guess little me? I reiterate, there was nothing wrong with the post, you lot are trying to turn it into a popcorn show. Aint gonna happen. Have a nice cold freeze your arse off day. ta ta
Miss Sparkles
Miss Sparkles - Re: New lady
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 462
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-12 08:44:19

welcome to the purple world sweetheart .
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-07-12 08:57:30

On 2020-07-12 07:32:43 Sylvia said:
YV, wht are you referring to? and to whom? i guess little me? I reiterate, there was nothing wrong with the post, you lot are trying to turn it into a popcorn show. Aint gonna happen. Have a nice cold freeze your arse off day. ta ta

Yip poor poor Sylvy. Im talking about a person who wrote a post on somebody's post which more than one person interpreted as containing an unduely negative sentiment towards an upstart.

Now i know we all (often myself as well) come across in a way not intended. But clear communication is the responsibility of both parties and if a message came out scewed, its the grown up thing to do to say "oops!not what was intended". That is called a clarification and quite fine.

However to attribute the comms error to an SA audience not understanding Britt humour could be seen by some (like me) to be arrogant and selfrightious.

But thanks for the cold wishes. It is indeed not a nice prospect. Almost as bad as the prospect of a phone growing cold when an advertiser showed us her true loving, supportive true chatacter.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.